Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Gaitan

Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Make an appointment

Dr. Gaitan accepts

Dr. Gaitan accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Gaitan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gaitan

Dr. Gaitan?
Dr. Gaitan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD
Dr. Gaitan is an extremely kind, compassionate person who is dedicated to providing high-quality care to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and works hard to ensure he is doing the best he can for anyone in his care. I highly recommend him to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
My wife and I feel that being under the care of Dr. Gaitan for the past 3 years has been extremely beneficial for both of us. On our first visit he had already reviewed our entire medical history. He has always been accessible when we needed him. His office staff has always been helpful with timely responses. We get positive responses about him from other Doctors we see. We continue to recommend Dr Gaitain to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Dr. Gaitan is flexible with scheduling and responsive to calls, texts, and email. I was most impressed with him when he read my entire paper medical file and asked me questions about my medical history that no doctor had asked about before. He definitely gives me peace of mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Dr. Gaitan is a wonderful, compassionate, hard working doctor! He is knowledgeable of all the newest medical information. He is easy to talk to and has a wonderful sense of humor. He has been my doctor now going on 15 years. I would not change this for anything. He always finds time to help me out with any questions no matter how busy he is. He makes me feel like I am his only patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Dr. Gaitan has been my physician for almost 20 years. He is an excellent doctor. He takes a personal interest in your treatment and spends quality time understanding your overall health and wellness. He takes proactive approach to wellness and is a consummate professional. He has been an amazing asset to myself and my husband co-coordinating with my oncologist during my last 3 years fighting cancer. He is always a phone call away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Bravo for Dr. Gaitan! He is professional, considerate and reliable. I’m glad to have him as my Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Dr. Gaitan is the most thorough and compassionate physician I have ever known. Being a patient of his is extremely comforting. He is an excellent diagnostician as well as medical care provider. His staff is friendly and very efficient. One could not be in better hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Dr. Gaitan has been my mother's Dr. for many, many years. He has always provided excellent care for her as middle aged woman. Now that she has become elderly and needs additional help with her care, he has been amazing working with our family. Dr. Gaitan has a very compassionate bedside manner and very practical easy manner. He is an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
I scheduled an appointment in Sept of this year. My appointment was set for December. When I arrived at the doctor's office I was told by the office staff "I guess we forgot to schedule your appointment in the computer." Then I was told that the doctor was not accepting new patients. I waited all this time and never got to see the doctor. The office staff did not apologize or offer an alternative solution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Dr. Gaitan, is very cold and abrupt, was not warm or empathetic towards me , his office staff was very rude to me as well and Dr. Gaitan's & his office staff's beside manner is very poor. He is not willing to work with you when it comes to scheduling conflicts or swinging by his office a few mintues after 4 pm to pick up samples if you are just getting off work at that time. Because of his inability to be flexible and his rude office staff I received a letter stating he was no longer my Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
I have been under the medical care of Dr. Gaitan following a significant medical issue and subsequent traumatic hand injury in 2007. Dr. Gaitain has always made himself available by responding to my medical issues promptly and in a very precise manner, and the medical care he has provided has been exceptional in every regard. Additionally, Dr. Gaitan bedside manner in providing the proper medical care to my mother in a hospice environment exceeded anything we could have ever expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
Dr Gaitan is smart, compassionate, empathetic, and very willing to listen. He met with me in a very timely manner and explained everything he was doing at a level on which I understood totally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?
He is the only endocrinologist that I will see. His bedside manners are the upmost professional. I had lots of questions regarding my condition and he not only answered them all, he stayed and explained thoroughly what I needed to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gaitan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gaitan treats patients.