Dr. Daniel Gagne, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

BHS Bariatric Surgery 129 Oneida Valley Rd Ste 111 Butler, PA 16001 Get Directions
Dr. Daniel Gagne, MD

Dr. Daniel Gagne, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Butler, PA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Gagne is affiliated with Butler Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Gagne's Care Philosophy

Bariatric surgery is not just weight loss surgery; it's also about improving the health and medical problems of patients that struggle with excess weight. Care of patients and improving their lives has always been the main priority in my 18 years of practice, and Butler Health System provides me the opportunity to do just that.

Dr. Gagne's Experience

See how Dr. Gagne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gagne

Dr. Gagne accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Gagne is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gagne has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gagne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gagne to family and friends
Dr. Gagne Says:

New patients want to know about your experience with our practice. We appreciate your patient feedback so that other patients may also have a great experience as well! We learn something from every patient.

Dr. Gagne's Performance
Outstanding surgeon. 17 months out and never an issue
in cheswick |
Wow , I can not even begin to say enough good things about Dr Gagne and his staff and about what this operation did for my fife 14 years ago , yes 14 years ago ! I live a normal life in a normal body , no complications , no regrets just happy to walk in a store and buy any thing I want off the rack. I kept the weight off 125 lbs. it didn't take a great effort but I did not go back to my old eating habits either . They told me " IT IS A TOOL" use it like one you have to work at it. No miracle
in Youngwood, PA |
I considered bariatric surgery for over a year before actually having it done. I researched surgeons for several months during this process and found Dr. Gagne's record to be impeccable. His personality and vested interest in each of his patients is truly genuine. He is a very down to earth man and will speak WITH you, not AT you. He will speak with you about every step of the way. Bedside manner; stellar. Surgical skills; amazing. Compassionate, considerate, intelligent, all around great guy.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Unable to find contact information for Dr. Gagne. All info points to Allegheny Health Network that he is no longer a doctor in that practice. One of my best friends had him as her doctor and loved him, I am in search of Dr. Gagne so I myself can become a patient. Thank you!
in Donora Pa |
I had gastric bypass in 2010. Dr. Gagne helped me so much with this surgery. I have had some other issues and he has helped me with them. I don't know where I would be today without him.
in Pittsburgh pa |
Find this doctor. He is the best, and he treats you like your his own child. I knew 6 people who had barriatric surgery from different doctors all around the same time. I AM THE ONLY ONE OF THE 6 THAT DID NOT HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS. all the others had to go back for procedures to fix problems. This doctor is perhaps most experienced, and really cares. I'm so glad I found him.
in Delmont, PA |
I haven't had my surgery yet, but I have been seeing Dr. Gagne and everyone in the office since September 2015. Everyone makes you feel special when your there, they smile. The nutritionists are so helpful. It' s a very long process getting prepared for surgery, but with a Dr. and staff like all of these , it makes it so much easier.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Gagne, MD?
Are you Dr. Gagne?

Compare Dr. Gagne

Dr. Gagne's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gagne says...

Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery,

(including Gastric Bypass, and revisions of previous bariatric surgeries)

Dr. Gagne says...

Dr. Gagne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery

• Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, 2009
    • Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, 2009
    • Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, 2011
    • Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, 2011

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gagne's Board Certifications

Allegheny General Hospital

Completed in 1999

New England Conservatory Of Music

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Gagne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gagne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery

• Adrenalectomy
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic
  • Gastric Banding, Laparoscopic
  • Gastrotomy
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy