Dr. Daniel Fosmire, MD

Dr. Daniel Fosmire, MD

Neurology  ·
Male

Dr. Daniel Fosmire, MD is a neurology specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in neurology.Read his story

Overlake Medical Clinics/Overlake Hospital Cancer Center

1135 116th Ave NE Ste 200

Bellevue, WA 98004

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Altius Health Plans
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beacon Health Strategies
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Behavioral Health Network
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • ChoiceCare Network

Learn about Dr. Fosmire

Video

See how frequently Dr. Fosmire performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Restless Leg Syndrome

Dr. Fosmire's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Fosmire's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fosmire "After graduating with cum laude honors from the University of Washington with degrees in chemistry and psychology, Dr. Fosmire earned his medical degree from the Chicago Medical School. His residency in neurology was completed at Letterman Army Medical Center in San Francisco. He served as Chief of Neurology at Eisenhower Army Medical Center to fulfill his obligation for a military medical scholarship. Dr. Fosmire is a general neurologist who sees patients with central and peripheral nervous system disorders, including neuromuscular disorders including evaluations with nerve condition studies and electromyography. He also has an extensive background and interest in migraines. Medical School: The Chicago Medical School Name of School: The Chicago Medical School City, State: Chicago, IL Internship: Categorical Neurology Place: Letterman Army Medical Center City, State: Presidio of San Francisco, CA Residency: Neurology Place: Letterman Army Medical Center City, State: Presidio of San Francisco, CA Board Certification: The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology"

This content was provided by Dr. Fosmire "I have patient centered approach for treating and caring for all of my patients. I show compassion, concern and encourage each patient to be involved in their care. . I educate my patients on their condition and give them an open environment to ask questions so they we may make the best medical decisions for them together. I give patients options to try conservative treatments if available to them. I provide opportunities for patient involvement in their own care. This is very important in addition to making sure they have a clear understanding and their expectations are met. We pride ourselves in clear and timely responses to their questions and concerns. "

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Letterman Army Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Letterman Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Fosmire has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fosmire does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fosmire and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fosmire's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fosmire to family and friends

Dr. Fosmire's Performance

Dr. Fosmire Says:
"

We strive for "medical excellence every day" at Overlake. Our patient's feedback is essential to our growth and to the care of all our patients. It helps us to continuously improve in all aspects of your medical experience with us. Your time is valuable and we appreciate you allowing us to participate in your care.

If you ever have a concern, feedback or compliment, please feel free to share

...

Migraine appointment--very thorough
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Fosmire was very helpful, listened to all of my concerns, and had a great attitude!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Fosmire once, following a series of 3 ER visits for extremely distressing neurological symptoms. I felt he was dismissive of my perceptions of the severity and nature of these symptoms and was viewing me as being a "nut case." Imaging showed spinal compression and two ruptured discs in my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Very knowledgeable and did a thorough exam. Did an excellent job of explaining my condition and the impact is was having and will have. He preformed the EMG himself, usually a tech does this, and did and explained his findings as he preformed the test. I feel very confident in his knowledge and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Had an exam by Dr. Fosmire today he was amazing. He took the time to ask many questions and went over my MRI extensively and then I had a very thorough exam. He then left and after a few minutes he printed out plan of action for me, went over everything again to make sure I understood everything....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Fosmire?

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Fosmire at Overlake Medical Clinics/Overlake Hospital Cancer Center

Neurology Specialist