Dr. Daniel Fletcher, MD

Dr. Daniel Fletcher, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Fletcher, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Mercerville, NJ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital Hamilton, University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Saint Francis Medical Center.

1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 220

Mercerville, NJ 08619

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • EmblemHealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Fletcher

See how frequently Dr. Fletcher performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Joint Pain
Ganglion Cyst

Dr. Fletcher's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Fletcher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fletcher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fletcher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fletcher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fletcher to family and friends
Dr. Fletcher's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Very personable.
Cranbury, NJ |
Dr. Fletcher listened to my symptoms and explained the treatment options thoroughly. I would recommend him to others.
in Bordentown NJ |
Dr. Fletcher is kind, has great patience with me and takes the time to help me understand the lengthy process and proper care necessary in my healing. He listens to my concerns and makes sure all are addressed before my visit with him is complete. I could not ask for better care.
in Trenton, NJ |
Having had my right bicep torn from my forearm. Then having left bicep tear from my shoulder..there was never a doubt in my mind who I would go to to have repair my elbows repaired. Dr. Daniel Fletcher. He is knowledgeable, patient and thorough. We are working through the issue methodically but rapidly. I rated the wait time over 45 minutes for my previous visits, but in this last case I was in and out in less that 30. This included wait time, xrays and four shots
in Trenton, NJ |
Excellent care from start to finish. Would not go anywhere else!
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr Fletcher did a great job from diagnosis, to surgery (had to re-attach the bicep tendon to the forearm) , to follow-ups, and to now having given me permission to begin strengthening my. I would highly recommend him.
in Lambertville, NJ |
If there ever was an A Team, Dr. Fletcher and his staff are it! He leaves nothing to chance. His method reminds me of what my father use to preach. Measure twice, cut once. He is the epitome of plan your work and work your plan.
in Trenton, NJ |
From diagnosis to surgery to therapy/recovery, it has been a great experience. Dr. Fletcher was very informative and aided me in my decision making process. I highly recommend Dr. Fletcher.
in Mount Holly, NJ |
Our experiences at Trenton Orthopedics and specifically, Dr. Fletcher, could not have gone any better. Dr. Fletcher is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He treated my son's injury that he suffered in ice hockey and the plan of care was excellent. In addition, he treated my shoulder injury and again, the treatment of care was excellent. The entire experience is unlike most doctor visits - extremely efficient. Very little wait time, very friendly staff - a truly well run organization.
Haddonfield, NJ |
Our family has benefited immensely from our long time, close relationship with Dr. Fletcher. We first met Dr. Dan in 2008 when my son Carson broke his wrist playing ice hockey. After many visit for various injuries, Carson's goal is "to become an orthopedic surgeon like Dr. Fletcher". From shoulders, tennis elbow and broken fingers, Dr. Dan has helped our children get back to the playing field. We trust him with our lives!
in Cream Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Fletcher is the best. He is very knowledgeable and takes the extra time to explain everything,
Trenton, NJ |
dr.fletcher has great bedside manner and listens to his patients . highly recommend
in Trenton, NJ |
positive explains and provides options
in Allentown |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fletcher. He is an excellent Surgeon! He is extremely professional, kind and caring. He takes the time to explain the course of treatment, surgical procedure and expected outcomes in terms a patient can understand.
Centerport, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fletcher I felt he was thorough with a great bedside manner. His office is efficient and thanks to him I'm back to playing tennis
Mcdonough, GA |
I am extremely likely to recommend Dr Fletcher. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional to work with.
in New Milford, CT |
Excellent Dr. Makes you feel at ease and I would recommend him to my closest friends and family!
in Allentown New Jersey |
My Carpal Tunnel was so bad, I never thought i would be able to play the piano again. After the procedure that Dr. Fletcher performed on my hand, I feel like i could give Billy Joel a run for his money!
in Marlton, NJ |
Dr Fletcher is the best!
Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Fletcher was super helpful! He made my daughter feel at ease and relaxed during the entire examination, and reassured her that she was going to be just fine.
in Ewing, NJ |
Dr. Fletcher is a great doctor. He works well with his patients, athletes included who want to get back into the "game". Also a very friendly attitude. 5 stars
Trenton, NJ |
I would recommend him to all my family friends and co workers .Gave me the the good and the bad about my surgery and i had no worries.
in Trenton, NJ |
Very good experience. Had my left thumb surgery done, and the doctor prioritized and didmit the same week I had the first examination done. Very good in describing the procedure and the healing process post surgery.
Trenton, NJ |
very good experience. !!!!!
in Trenton, NJ |
Suffering with carpal tunnel I had the fortunate experience of seeing dr. Fletcher at Trenton Orthopedic Group. From the first appointment I found him to be very personable, knowledgable and I knew he would be the right person to do my hand surgery. I am almost two weeks out and my hand is almost healed and all the pain is gone! The operation was a success. Thank you Dr. Fletcher!
I would recommend Dr. Flectcher service was excellant
Trenton, NJ |
Personable and gives an intelligent explanation of findings to the patient. Excellent results from the carpal tunnel surgery. Have returned with another issue.
Trenton, NJ |
I would recommend Dr. Fletcher highly. He's a great physician who care about his patient's. He takes his time and is extremely kind, caring and meticulous. Great surgeon.
in Doylestown, PA |
Called their offices. More than a half an hour on the phone with person who handles auto accidents. Had no clue that insurance was covered or by how much. Tried to switch to them from Mercer Bucks; the first words out of their mouths were that Dr. Fletcher would not go to a deposition, would not act as a witness, etc. Amazing. What a terrible experience... and they were RECOMMENDED by another Doctor. Been in the healthcare business my whole life... never seen anything this staff. Terrible.
in Trenton, NJ |
Arrogant. Barely listens to patients. Waited more than an hour for a 5 minute followup. I did not feel like Dr. Fletcher listened to me or believed the pain I described. He performed 2 tests, couldn't diagnose my pain, wouldn't even discuss providing a simple medical excuse for work, and sent me to a different specialist who then diagnosed the reason for my discomfort which turns out IS a disorder that affects my hands. Dr. Fletcher failed to diagnose those very symptoms I described. Stay away.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Fletcher, MD?
Are you Dr. Fletcher?