Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD

Breast SurgeryMaleAge 47

Breast Surgery

Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD is a Breast Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD

Elite Body Sculpture LLC

60 E Delaware Pl Ste 1400 Chicago, IL 60611

Compare with other Breast Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Farrugia with our nearby Breast Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Farrugia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farrugia

Dr. Farrugia

Down to earth, made me feel comfortable. Was very honest in his opinions about what would work best for me. Happy with my results and getting confidence back after having kids!
Kk. – Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr. F performed my surgery and I am Soo pleased. I had Lipo and a bbl. Not only was my doctor awesome but the staff as well! Dr. F made me feel so comfortable and made me look so natural. He listened to me about my concerns and addressed them. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get work done! That is how great he is!! Even when we ran into each other in the garage post op - he remembered me and that says a lot for a doctor who sees a lot of patients . I work in the medical field and have worked with plenty of doctor but Dr.F is something special, and I would And will go back to him !
Tiffini – Dec 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
I was very happy with my results, the care and attention Dr. Farrugia and the whole team gave me through the whole process was wonderful. Do not hesitate and go see Dr. Farrugia - you will love your results !
A.S. – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Farrugia. I was nervous and he put me at ease. The office staff was also very kind and professional. They aided in making me feel comfortable as well. I am very please with my results and entire procedure from start to finish! I would definitely recommend Elite Body Sculpture, Dr. Farrugia and his team to my friends and family! ??
Happy Patient – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr. Farrugia did my revision on chin lipo 3 weeks ago and I am SO HAPPY with my results and overall experience. The first doctor I went to at a different facility barely took any fat out. Not only that, but the entire experience was so painful that I was apprehensive to try this again. At Elite Body Sculpture, not only was it such an easy and pain free experience- I also didn’t have as much swelling and bruising afterwards like I did in my previous experience. I would recommend Dr. Farrugia to everyone and anyone, especially if you’re nervous and not so good with pain!
Samantha Chruscinski – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr. Farrugia was the best decision I made this year. I had consultations with a few other doctors at Elite however he left me feeling so at ease. He truly listened to what I wanted for MY body. If you are ever considering going to elite - go to Dr. Farrugia. He is the best!! I love my results at just 3 months post op
Liz – Apr 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Last minute I was rescheduled for my AirSculpt appointment and ended up being put with Dr. Farrugia. I hadn’t had time to research him like my previous doctor but man was I pleasantly surprised! He was very consultative and calmed my nerves the second he walked in the room. He did not rush anything and reassured me of everything going on throughout the procedure. If I were to go to any surgeon, this is the type I would want! It was my first experience with any kind of plastic surgery and I really enjoyed being his patient. He even messaged me the night of my procedure checking in to make sure I was doing ok and made sure I knew I could contact him whenever if I had questions. Thank you Dr. Farrugia I will always remember this experience!
May – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
My mom was diagnosed with HER2+ breast cancer November of 2017 and obviously we were all scared and didn't know what to do. SAGE reccomended Dr. Farrugia and we would reccomend him to anyone we know. He explained everything with such detail, answered all of our questions and we never felt like we we were rushed or he didn't care.
Smith in Wonder Lake, IL – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr. Farrugia was extremely thorough in explaining the type of cancer I had, what the regimen would be going forward (surgery, chemo and radiation) and what could be expected after treatment. Answered all of my questions honestly and was very understanding of my nervousness about the whole process. He drew diagrams when it was difficult to understand some of medical terms. But best of all he put you at ease with his sense of humor and openness. Highly recommend this gentleman. Great doctor.
Rita Pehling in Richmond, Illinois – Apr 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr. Farrugia, compassionate, took the time, very thorough with the explanations and expectations. Very grateful that he took the time to sketch, write down notes and go over all the procedures. He understood the anxiety associated with wanting to keep moving forward to a solution and subsequently tests and procedures were done as quickly as possible. An excellent surgeon, skilled and knowledgeable in conserving the breast and options. His staff is also trained with high standards.
Judy in Crystal Lake, IL – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
On my first visit I was very nervous, of course. Dr. Farrugia explained all my options in a very thorough and easy to understand way. By the end of the appointment I was much more relaxed, and knew I was in very capable and kind hands. My brother drove me to the hospital and spoke to Dr. Farrugia after the surgery. He was very impressed and happy his kid sister had such a good doctor. I have had a couple follow up appointments and he, and everyone in his office are terrific.
Diane S – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr. Farrugia is a brilliant surgeon. He touched my soul with his kindness and expertise. I would most definitely recommend him and his entire team. They are truly medical angels . Thank you!
Loredana Savu – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr. Farrugia, a unique person with qualities above many. Truly a man with God given talent. a very compassionate person His helpfulness in a time of fear and uncertainty was outstanding. A doctor who will go out of his way to help, a trait not found in many in the medical field today. Thank God for Dr. Farrugia Alex & Patricia Brown Mani Di Dio Itl. Hands of God
LAKE VILLA – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Felt so confident in this surgeons hands, such a caring doctor. Take the time with you to explain everything, even if that means phone calls when he is out of the country.
Diane R in Mchenry, Il – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
To receive a breast cancer diagnosis at the age of 37 (or any age) is terrifying. I was recommended to Dr. Farrugia and could not be more pleased. Dr. Farrugia goes above and beyond for his patients. From my first appointment, Dr. Farrugia helped to ease my fears.. He has a WONDERFUL beside manner! He is caring and takes time to listen to his patients, as well as educate them. He is a skilled surgeon and I am very grateful for him! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Farrugia to anyone!
Michelle Price in Crystal Lake, IL – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
I would like to recommend Dr. Daniel GFarrugia as a reputable breast surgeon. From the first day I met him, he explained step by step all the procedures he was going to perform. His staff was so pleasant and helpful. He made numerous phone calls to me at the times I needed them. If the need arises again I certainly will contact him.
Mary Lou Steele in Huntley, Il. – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Farrugia. He takes his time to explain things thoroughly, he is willing to take the time to answer questions, and is compassionate.
Destiny S. in Huntley, IL – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Doctor Farrugia is a very professional, knowledgeable, compassionate doctor. During my first appointment, I was so impressed how detailed my appointment was. He explained my condition with so much detail, and made me feel he had all the time in world to answer all my questions and explain to me care plan. Coming from a family history with no cancer at all, I had so many questions for him. He answered every one of them. He always has been very compassionate, encouraging, and caring.
Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
Dr Daniel Farrugia is highly trained and skilled in his surgery techniques, and also so personable. He is fairly new to Centegra but is already very highly regarded. He did a lot of research in breast cancer at Mayo Clinic and University of Pittsburgh and won many awards for this. He answered all of my and my husband's questions and was very available by phone when I needed him. I cannot say enough good things about him.
Barrington, IL – Feb 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?
My interaction with Dr. Farrugia was a truly uplifting experience especially given the difficult time I was having trying to cope with my new diagnosis. He put me at ease, took a long time explaining the diagnosis, discussing the surgery and ancillary management, and answering my many questions. I walked out of his clinic at the end of the visit knowing I was going to beat this disease and relieved I was in good hands.
Heather in Huntley, IL – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Farrugia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farrugia?