Dr. Daniel E. Fabito, MD

Dr. Daniel E. Fabito, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 42 years old

29 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Fabito specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Henderson, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fabito? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fabito's Experience

See how Dr. Fabito's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fabito

Dr. Fabito accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fabito has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fabito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fabito to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fabito
Dr. Fabito's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
As a patient that sees many specialist, has been worked on at some of the finest medical facilities in the country for which I am grateful, there has never been a doctor in my life quite like Doctor Fabito. He is the kind of care giver that everyone dreams about, then wakes up to our failing healthcare system of mail-order doctors.. He cares, he listens, he is conservative and he now installs Nevro Back Implant that gave me my Life back when everyone else said no way.. My back pain is gone!!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Fabito is an amazing Doctor and person. He is a young medical professional with incredible insight, knowledge and compassion. Dr. Fabito genuinely cares and is dedicated about his patients and giving them the best direction. If you need pain management, this is your guy. Dr. Fabito deserves more than 5 stars in any category. He takes whatever time is necessary to get the point across. He has changed my life to make me want to live on... not pain free, but at least be able to function.
in Las Vegas, NV |
After suffering with back pain due to degenerative lower spine, I went to Dr. Fabito for injections of steroids. The effect was miraculous and lasted for 2 years! Then I went in again for the same injections. It has been almost another 2 years so I will make an appointment soon. I also wear magnets on my back, wrist, and ankle. The combination + Ibuprophen has kept me active at 70 and I am very grateful to this kind, personable, BRILLIANT, doctor! Office wait time is the only negative.
in Henderson, NV |
I am so compelled to speak for this doctor. I have never met a doctor that cares so much about me and is so involved in my well being. I went to him after surgery for a spinal cord injury. He does help me with the pain in a very responsible way, but he goes well beyond that. He gives me every minute I need to talk and work through all the things I don't understand like the why for the surgery ,the outcome and results, expectations...Dr. Fabito CARES ! Certainly has my trust and respect and THXS.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Fabito is Dr Fabulous! After years of pain and disability, after moving to Nevada I made a routine appointment with Dr. Fabito. Because of my symptom complaints Dr. F ordered both an upper and a lower MRI during my 1st appt. I received a phone call to return to his office-no appt. Dr F. explained my lumbar and cervical spine problems so well that I was extremely calm when he said I needed an immediate operation-within 5 days-or be permanently paralyzed. I'm well and walking after 2 surgeries.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Fabito actually took the time prior to seeing me to study my file he really does care and we he speaks with you it's not above your head I'm blessed to have found Dr. Fabito
I'm very thankful to have a doctor who cares so much about his patients and really wants to help them find a solution not just a Band-Aid. He really cares about the quality of life that we live.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I went to his office after numerous other physicians appointments, most of them didn't even address my problem - they just had their assistants talk with me and refer me to another doctor. I went to Dr. Fabito, and although the waiting room was crowded, I was seen by Dan in a timely manner. He actually examined me, asked me about all of the issues I had been dealing with and explained to me his opinion on how what he feels we need to do in order to fix my spinal problems.
in Las Vegas, NV |
What sets the doctor apart is the fact that he actually cares about his patients. He spends time talking to his patients with genuine concern and interest. He spends whatever time is necessary to assuage all concerns and answer as many questions as necessary to comfort and ease the minds of his distressed patients. In addition, he listens and hears what his patients have to say. You leave his office feeling like you have had a talk with a good friend. He is personable and doesn?t put on airs
Have you seen Dr. Daniel E. Fabito, MD?
Are you Dr. Fabito?

Dr. Fabito's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Fabito has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fabito's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Upper Back Pain

American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Saint Louis University Som
    Saint Louis University Som

Dr. Fabito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fabito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Spinal Nerve Block
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results