Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD

Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

2405 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 100

Henderson, NV 89052

Learn about Dr. Fabito

See how frequently Dr. Fabito performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Fabito's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Saint Louis University Som
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Saint Louis University Som

Dr. Fabito has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fabito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fabito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fabito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fabito to family and friends
Dr. Fabito's Performance
in Nevada |
Dr Fabito is kind and passionate. He takes time to discuss your specific needs. I have gone to him for several years and have yet to be dissapointed! Thank you Dr. Fabito!
in Las Vegas, NV |
This man is amazing ......He knows everything a walking medical book from head to toe. I wish he was my PC doctor try and ask him anything I bet he will know best guy in Las Vegas hands down. I have been with him my full 10 years here would follow him to another state if possible thats how awesome he is
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
As a patient that sees many specialist, has been worked on at some of the finest medical facilities in the country for which I am grateful, there has never been a doctor in my life quite like Doctor Fabito. He is the kind of care giver that everyone dreams about, then wakes up to our failing healthcare system of mail-order doctors.. He cares, he listens, he is conservative and he now installs Nevro Back Implant that gave me my Life back when everyone else said no way.. My back pain is gone!!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Fabito is an amazing Doctor and person. He is a young medical professional with incredible insight, knowledge and compassion. Dr. Fabito genuinely cares and is dedicated about his patients and giving them the best direction. If you need pain management, this is your guy. Dr. Fabito deserves more than 5 stars in any category. He takes whatever time is necessary to get the point across. He has changed my life to make me want to live on... not pain free, but at least be able to function.
in Las Vegas, NV |
After suffering with back pain due to degenerative lower spine, I went to Dr. Fabito for injections of steroids. The effect was miraculous and lasted for 2 years! Then I went in again for the same injections. It has been almost another 2 years so I will make an appointment soon. I also wear magnets on my back, wrist, and ankle. The combination + Ibuprophen has kept me active at 70 and I am very grateful to this kind, personable, BRILLIANT, doctor! Office wait time is the only negative.
in Henderson, NV |
I am so compelled to speak for this doctor. I have never met a doctor that cares so much about me and is so involved in my well being. I went to him after surgery for a spinal cord injury. He does help me with the pain in a very responsible way, but he goes well beyond that. He gives me every minute I need to talk and work through all the things I don't understand like the why for the surgery ,the outcome and results, expectations...Dr. Fabito CARES ! Certainly has my trust and respect and THXS.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Fabito is Dr Fabulous! After years of pain and disability, after moving to Nevada I made a routine appointment with Dr. Fabito. Because of my symptom complaints Dr. F ordered both an upper and a lower MRI during my 1st appt. I received a phone call to return to his office-no appt. Dr F. explained my lumbar and cervical spine problems so well that I was extremely calm when he said I needed an immediate operation-within 5 days-or be permanently paralyzed. I'm well and walking after 2 surgeries.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Fabito actually took the time prior to seeing me to study my file he really does care and we he speaks with you it's not above your head I'm blessed to have found Dr. Fabito
I'm very thankful to have a doctor who cares so much about his patients and really wants to help them find a solution not just a Band-Aid. He really cares about the quality of life that we live.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I went to his office after numerous other physicians appointments, most of them didn't even address my problem - they just had their assistants talk with me and refer me to another doctor. I went to Dr. Fabito, and although the waiting room was crowded, I was seen by Dan in a timely manner. He actually examined me, asked me about all of the issues I had been dealing with and explained to me his opinion on how what he feels we need to do in order to fix my spinal problems.
in Las Vegas, NV |
What sets the doctor apart is the fact that he actually cares about his patients. He spends time talking to his patients with genuine concern and interest. He spends whatever time is necessary to assuage all concerns and answer as many questions as necessary to comfort and ease the minds of his distressed patients. In addition, he listens and hears what his patients have to say. You leave his office feeling like you have had a talk with a good friend. He is personable and doesn?t put on airs
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
Are you Dr. Fabito?