Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Fabito

Feng Sophy MD

2405 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 100 Henderson, NV 89052

Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Fabito's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fabito

4.2

Dr. Fabito?
Dr. Fabito's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD
I did not hire this particular doctor. I was told by my primary doctor, who met this doctor, Fabito, that Fabito was bad news. He had a healthcare service, who did hire him, give me the wrong antibiotics. Seems these doctors in the Valley get their diplomas from offshore websites. BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDULENT MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
Jim – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
My experience with Dr. Fabito is something I will never forget. I’m hoping that I will have many more experiences in the future. He accepted me into his Golden Hand program. It took a while to get scheduled time because Dr. Fabito is a very sensitive man who feels a deep hurt when people post negatives like calling him a quack and saying this process has no merit. I’m sure that for the treatment to work one needs to have an open mind. I have severe COPD and a stomach aneurysm that is border line requiring me to have surgery to fix it. Neither one of these is painful but (life threating). Being the kind person he is willing to help me. The experience that I had with his Golden Hands treatment is something that I’ll remember for the rest of my life. Along with Don (his meditation expert, they both put me into a state of total relaxation that opened my mind to his hands when he touched me with his Golden Hands. His hands had an amazing heat to them. He has a gift from God that was given
Dan Tucksen – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
The staff at his office is the absolute worst, rude, degrading,snobby,arrogant, never returns calls. I’ve never talked to a human when I’ve called the office number and they’ve never returned calls even when my meds have run out. They forced me to quit 4 years of being on fetynal 75mg patches cold turkey! What kind of humans can do that to another human being and call themselves pain management providers????? Then to top it off they did it a 2nd time while I had my knee replacement surgery
Walt in Henderson , NV – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
I have known Dr.Fabito over 10 yrs. He has always been professional, respectful and patient despite all my medical issues. Dr.Fabito you really amaze with your knowledge, Thank you!
Sylvia Lopez Rodriguez in North Las Vegas, NV – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
Excellent pain management doctor!! Caring, compassionate, intelligent and it is always our pleasure to meet with him!!! I would highly recommend him to anyone in chronic pain!!! His staff of PAs and office help are also wonderful and efficient! Thank you dr fabito and staff for all you do for us chronic pain sufferers!
henderson – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
DON'T GO HERE.......This is probably the worst doctor experience I've ever had. I waited over 2 hours to see this doctor - no one told me he was running that far behind. They also failed to tell me to bring MRI information. Dr. Fabito is not only arrogant but basically stated that the appointment was a waste of time without MRI images. His attitude and lack of care for patient(s) is reprehensible. Go anywhere BUT HERE! I would post more detail but not enough room.
TMW in Henderson, NV – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
I started seeing dr Fabito 12 years ago and he has been a Godsend. He listens to all of your concerns and questions regarding your pain and is always willing to take the time to explain everything. He is kind, compassionate and very caring and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Joanne in Henderson NV – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
At my 83 year old mothers 4th appointment (She has yet to actually meet the Dr in person) they had her set for 1 hr 45 min AFTER her appointment was to be, when asked at desk they said they were working in new patients and it takes 45 min per person. How can a Dr do this to his patients especially if they have an appointment! We will get all xrays and go somewhere else. He never saw her or spoke to her anyways so no loss to her except her time, which I guess the Dr does NOT think is valuable
Las Vegas NV – May 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
I've had chronic pain for 30 years and have seen many doctors. I had been on medical leave for almost 4 years and was financially ruined. So I moved in with my brother who lives in Henderson, NV. Dr Fabito found severe damage in the facets in my neck and started with nerve blocks, then nerve ablation. With the combination of the ablation and having a Balloon Sinuplasty, I'm just about pain free now, still have one last ablation to be done. I never thought I would be pain free!
Gary Hartman in Sahuarita, AZ – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
Dr Fabito is kind and passionate. He takes time to discuss your specific needs. I have gone to him for several years and have yet to be dissapointed! Thank you Dr. Fabito!
Denise in Nevada – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
This man is amazing ......He knows everything a walking medical book from head to toe. I wish he was my PC doctor try and ask him anything I bet he will know best guy in Las Vegas hands down. I have been with him my full 10 years here would follow him to another state if possible thats how awesome he is
C. Mcghee in Las Vegas, NV – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
As a patient that sees many specialist, has been worked on at some of the finest medical facilities in the country for which I am grateful, there has never been a doctor in my life quite like Doctor Fabito. He is the kind of care giver that everyone dreams about, then wakes up to our failing healthcare system of mail-order doctors.. He cares, he listens, he is conservative and he now installs Nevro Back Implant that gave me my Life back when everyone else said no way.. My back pain is gone!!
Craig Horton in Las Vegas, Nevada – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
Dr. Fabito is an amazing Doctor and person. He is a young medical professional with incredible insight, knowledge and compassion. Dr. Fabito genuinely cares and is dedicated about his patients and giving them the best direction. If you need pain management, this is your guy. Dr. Fabito deserves more than 5 stars in any category. He takes whatever time is necessary to get the point across. He has changed my life to make me want to live on... not pain free, but at least be able to function.
Deanne in Henderson, NV – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
After suffering with back pain due to degenerative lower spine, I went to Dr. Fabito for injections of steroids. The effect was miraculous and lasted for 2 years! Then I went in again for the same injections. It has been almost another 2 years so I will make an appointment soon. I also wear magnets on my back, wrist, and ankle. The combination + Ibuprophen has kept me active at 70 and I am very grateful to this kind, personable, BRILLIANT, doctor! Office wait time is the only negative.
Sally M. in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
I am so compelled to speak for this doctor. I have never met a doctor that cares so much about me and is so involved in my well being. I went to him after surgery for a spinal cord injury. He does help me with the pain in a very responsible way, but he goes well beyond that. He gives me every minute I need to talk and work through all the things I don't understand like the why for the surgery ,the outcome and results, expectations...Dr. Fabito CARES ! Certainly has my trust and respect and THXS.
James Light in Henderson, NV – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
Dr Fabito is Dr Fabulous! After years of pain and disability, after moving to Nevada I made a routine appointment with Dr. Fabito. Because of my symptom complaints Dr. F ordered both an upper and a lower MRI during my 1st appt. I received a phone call to return to his office-no appt. Dr F. explained my lumbar and cervical spine problems so well that I was extremely calm when he said I needed an immediate operation-within 5 days-or be permanently paralyzed. I'm well and walking after 2 surgeries.
Steph L. in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
Dr. Fabito actually took the time prior to seeing me to study my file he really does care and we he speaks with you it's not above your head I'm blessed to have found Dr. Fabito
Mike S. in Henderson, NV – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
I went to his office after numerous other physicians appointments, most of them didn't even address my problem - they just had their assistants talk with me and refer me to another doctor. I went to Dr. Fabito, and although the waiting room was crowded, I was seen by Dan in a timely manner. He actually examined me, asked me about all of the issues I had been dealing with and explained to me his opinion on how what he feels we need to do in order to fix my spinal problems.
Michael H. in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?
What sets the doctor apart is the fact that he actually cares about his patients. He spends time talking to his patients with genuine concern and interest. He spends whatever time is necessary to assuage all concerns and answer as many questions as necessary to comfort and ease the minds of his distressed patients. In addition, he listens and hears what his patients have to say. You leave his office feeling like you have had a talk with a good friend. He is personable and doesn?t put on airs
Gradon Warner in Las Vegas, NV – Dec 17, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fabito, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fabito?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Saint Louis University Som
Saint Louis University Som
2001
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine

Dr. Fabito accepts

Dr. Fabito accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Spine

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Low Back Pain

Dr. Fabito treats Low Back Pain more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Fabito treats this condition more than 99% of their peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Fabito treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 97% of their peers

Dr. Fabito treats this condition more than 97% of their peers

• Chronic Pain
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic