Dr. Daniel D. Eun, MD

Dr. Daniel D. Eun, MD

Urology | Male | 44 years old

Dr. Eun specializes in Urology and practices in Philadelphia, PA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Eun? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Eun's Experience

See how Dr. Eun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eun

Dr. Eun accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eun has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Eun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eun to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Eun
Dr. Eun's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
Philadelphia, PA |
Just read the article in Philadelphia Inquirer, on an innovative surgery that you performed on a young man with a massive cyst that three other attempts had failed. Very impressive ! Thank you for your good work . We all could certainly use more doctors like yourself in our health care systems. God has blessed you!
in Linwood, NJ |
I am 62 years old and after biopsy I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer (7-Gleason Scale), I decided to have the prostate removed. I met with one other Doctor before meeting and choosing Dr. Eun, which is one of the best decisions in my entire life. Post surgery pain was minimal and no problems with incontinence. 2-months later PSA is non-detectable and I am back in the gym and already doing hard crossfit style workouts with no pain or discomfort. He is the best!!!
in Hamburg, PA |
I am a family doctor, recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. A colleague recommended Dr Eun, and after exploring several other options I ended up making appt at Dr Eun's office. I was very favorably impressed from the outset - the office staff were incredibly friendly and encouraging. I subsequently underwent a robotic prostatectomy and my experience at Temple Hospital was equally positive. I can't say enough good things about Dr Eun and all the staff. Highly recommended!!
in Millsboro , Delaware 19966 |
I have just returned home to southern Delaware after having a robotic prostatectomy at Temple University Hospital by Dr. Eun. This was without a doubt one of the best medical experiences I have ever had at the age of 66. Dr. Eun and all of the entire staff were some of the most professional , caring and knowledgable people that I have ever met. I would highly recommend Temple and know that anyone would be very impressed with the personal care that they would receive at such a fine institution
in Lancaster, PA |
Without a doubt, Dr. Eun is the best surgeion I have ever encountered and I have worked in the health care field for 27 years. He is technically excellent,(read the reviews), extremely kind and compassionate, professional, and humble. He has a staff to match as Lindsey and Roma just can't be beat. I am so glad I chose Dr. Eun and Temple University Hospital to have my robotic radical prostatectomy performed. My results have been remarkable. I am 59yo and everything works like it did when I was 30
in Somers Point, NJ |
Just came home today from a 3 day hospital stay & 6 hrs of surgery done by my hero Dr Eun. I went in with the hope of becoming utera stent free. Not only am I stent free, Dr Eun worked robotically for 2.5 hrs just to reconstruct a 28 yr bowel radiation damage problem. So, I should be free of constant blockages and start my life as a new person. Needless to say, for yrs I suffered whereas no other specialist would attempt to operate on me. If you want to live STAY OUT OF NJ. I love you Doc?
in South Jersey |
Very caring Doctor with a great staff. Dr. Eun and his staff along with Temple University Hospital could not have been nicer and made a difficult time for me much easier.
in Orwigsburg, PA |
I was recommended to Dr. Eun by my Urologist, for robotic surgery to remove a mass from my kidney. Dr. Eun, his office and surgical staffs were exceptionally professional and empathetic during this anxious time and helped me to feel confident in the success of the procedure. My care at Temple University Hospital also far exceeded my expectations with professionalism and caring treatment. I could not have received better care and would highly recommend all of these medical practitioners.
in Cape May Court House, NJ |
Dr. Eun was recommended by my home town urologist and I have recommended the doctor to co-workers of mine. Dr. Eun has already operated on one co-worker and her life has changed for the better, as did mine. I never knew I had a urological condition that required surgical intervention but am so fortunate to have been in the expert hands of Dr. Eun. I thank God everyday for my good health and for Dr. Eun.
in Northfield, NJ |
I don't do recommendations but this is the easiest exception I will ever make. If you are looking for a doctor regarding prostate cancer look no further. I can't even imagine any better care than I received from Dr. Eun and his entire staff,the ease of making an appointment, the initial consultation, the surgery and follow up. I have friends that went through the surgery with other doctors and don't seem to have the same level or speed of recovery I experienced under Doctor Eun. he's the best!!!
in Cape May, NJ |
Dr Eun and his staff were outstanding. Dr Eun explained everything clearly and with great compassion before we scheduled my surgery. He and his residents were attentive and informative while I was in the hospital overnight. Dr Eun's robotic surgery made it possible for me to recover at home and I was up and around with my usual activities in about a week. Surgery isn't fun, but this could have been much worse. I credit Dr Eun's skills as a physician and surgeon in preserving my kidney.
in Shamong, NJ |
There is no reason to go to anyone else, this man is at the top of the field period. Dr Eun did my biopsy which went extremely well with no issues at all except it came back positive. He spent 45 minutes with us explaining our options and was in no hurry. We opted for the prostate removal by radical prostatectomy. Was in the hospital overnight (up and walking around) came home the next day (walked out of the hospital). Had full control of all functions in 2 weeks. PSA now less than .01.
in Port Carbon, PA |
Dr. Eun is an excellent doctor of robotic surgery and urology. My father in law is extremely satisfied with not only Dr. Eun's medical knowledge but his bedside manner and willingness to make the patient and their family comfortable with what will happen and providing the best care and reassurance. His staff is very friendly and kind as well. The post op recovery has been a lot less difficult than we'd thought it would be. We would go back to Dr. Eun in a heartbeat.
in Carlisle, PA |
He was great at answering questions I did and did not ask. He was instrumental in giving me the confidence to get through the operation. It was pleasure to be under his care. (very reassuring)
in Voorhees, NJ |
I am so grateful for the care I received from Dr Eun and his staff beginning with initial consultation and continuing through post surgery. They are extremely thorough and knowledgable. A few hours post surgery I was on my feet and walking. One week later I spent the weekend in Washington DC with my family. The smooth surgery and quick recovery I experienced reflect Dr Eun and staffs superior skills.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel D. Eun, MD?
Are you Dr. Eun?

Compare Dr. Eun

Dr. Eun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Eun has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eun's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Adrenal Gland Cancer
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureterovesical Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Hydronephrosis

Henry Ford Hospital, Vattikuti Urology Institute

Completed in 2008

Pennsylvania State University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Eun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Total Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)