Dr. Daniel Einhorn, DO

Dr. Daniel Einhorn, DO

Cardiology | Male | 70 years old

Accurate assessment of each patients condition and honest discussion of evaluation and treatment options. Up to date, clinically appropriate therapy delivered with common sense.Read more

Dr. Einhorn's Experience

See how Dr. Einhorn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Einhorn

Under 10 minutes (32)
Dr. Einhorn Says:

I review these carefully in an attempt to deliver more complete care

in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Einhorn has been my Cardiologist for about 7 years, and I don't know what I would do without his expertise and assurance. He takes time to listen to me and to schedule appropriate diagnostic testing.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Dr. Einhorn is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He takes the time necessary to explain thoroughly my heart condition and treatment. He demonstrates that he cares about his patients.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Einhorn has everything you would want in a Dr. He is professional, thorough, caring and listens to your concerns.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Einhorn is wonderful! He is straight forward, concerned and very attentive to my care and treated me as if I was a family member.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been with Dr. Einhorn over 10 years now and have no plans to change. The wait time is always under 10 min. Dr. Einhorn spends plenty of time with me and my wife answering all our questions direct and to the point.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have had a number of doctors in my 80+ years; none have made me more comfortable during appointments--Dr. Einhorn is personable, conversant in understandable/layman terms, knowledgeable, and never gives the impression of being "rushed". My highest recommend!
in Mesa, AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Einhorn to any person with heart issues. I have not known a doctor who cares more than he does. He is the only doctor I have had that who cares enough to call me at home with answers to my questions or with any issues he felt I needed to know about. He is very knowledgeable with heart and cardio issues. I had no symptoms and felt fine however, his thorough checking saved me from a heart attack by finding my heart issue in advance.
in Gilbert, AZ |
My mother has been seeing Dr. Einhorn for several years now. I recently began accompanying her to appointments, and cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. He is warm and attentive, always able to put her at ease, great at explaining details and why he recommends certain courses of action, and makes himself available when we have questions or problems after hours. I have even become a patient myself to get some heart health baselines, and would not hesitate to recommend him!
in Chandler, AZ |
As I grew older I began to experience uncontrollable blood pressure. Not having a cardiologist I went to Health grades and checked out a near by Cardiologist, Dr. Daniel Einhorn. It was a great move on my part! His caring, professionalism, and willingness to work with me has been a life savor. He called me several times to make sure my new meds were working and not causing me undue side effects. He has great bedside manner, is very accessible and I would highly recommend him.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Einhorn is an excellent representation of what a physician should be. He is knowledgeable, caring and never makes the patient feel as though he's in a hurry. He offers wonderful personal service without being condescending.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Einhorn is a great Cardiologist! He was very knowledgeable, patient, and professional during my appointment. I will highly recommended Dr. Einhorn to my family and friends.
in Maricopa, Az. |
Before I called Dr. Einhorn to get an appointment, I read some of the patient reviews on this website. I was very impressed with what patients said about him. I called and got an appointment the very next day. I have not been disappointed in the least. Dr. Einhorn is very engaging. He is not in a hurry to get on to the next patient. He explains everything you want to know. I know that he cares about my health. If you need a cardiologist, call Dr. Einhorn, you will not be sorry.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Einorn for over 10 years. I consider him to be a very kind, caring & professional cardiologist . I would highly recommend him to family & friends.
in Gilbert Az |
DR Einhorn is always very thorough in discussing any and all procedures. He is very direct in his explanations of issues. He is the best doctor I have had. I enjoy my visits with him and confident of his medical positions regrding my health.
in Gilbert, AZ |
For over 10 years Dr Einhorn has been my cardiologist. He is genuinely interested in me and wanting to share any information and ideas as well as recommending any helpful procedures. I consider him a kind, professional friend. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Einhorn is just fabulous. He takes the time to talk to his patients, asks questions and then listens to the answers and any concerns. You are not just another chart to him, you are a person that he cares about by making sure that you stay healthy and alive. Always positive and upbeat and this great attitude is contagious.
in Chandler, AZ |
I feel Dr. Einhorn helped save my life. I went to him for some heart tests to see if I was healthy enough for knee replacement surgery. He sat and talked to be without any BS, treating me like I was someone that mattered.. he matter-of-factual told me that if I didn't lose weight, he could see a wheelchair and oxygen machines in my future. He is what made something inside me click. Just saw him for my one year check-up 60lbs lighter and no knee surgery needed. Thank you Dr. Einhorn.
Great to see a response like this as so many patients do not comply
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
Fabulous
Very pleasing that patients appreciate my care
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Einhorn, DO?

Dr. Einhorn's Care Philosophy

Dr. Einhorn says...

I believe the experience of treating cardiology patients for 30 years allows me to more easily diagnose the patient's problem. As a result, I am usually able to minimize testing and start treatment sooner. I am always willing to spend extra time with the patient as they can usually give me accurate insight into their problems.

Dr. Einhorn says...

I review these carefully in an attempt to deliver more complete care

Dr. Einhorn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Einhorn has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Einhorn's Board Certifications

• Cholesterol Diseases
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Familial Atrial Fibrillation
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Completed in 1971

University Of California At Los Angeles

Completed in 1970

• French

Dr. Einhorn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Einhorn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Echocardiography
  • Holter Monitoring
  • Pacemaker Monitoring
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Stress Test
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.