Dr. Daniel Donato, MD

Gynecologic Oncology | Male

Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers 7951 E Maplewood Ave Ste 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 Get Directions
Dr. Daniel Donato, MD
Dr. Daniel Donato, MD is a gynecologic oncology doctor who practices in Greenwood Village, CO. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Donato is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center, The Medical Center of Aurora, Rose Medical Center and Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center.

Dr. Donato's Experience

See how Dr. Donato's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Donato

Dr. Donato accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Donato is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Donato has admitting privileges.

Dr. Donato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donato to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Donato's Performance
    in Aurora, CO |
    Very understanding and compassionate.
    in Elbert, CO |
    Dr. Donato and staff are great. Professional and friendly. Fortunately all woked out well for me. Would highly recommend him.
    in Keenesburg, CO |
    The office staff understands feelings of anxiety and responds quickly to scheduling appointments and procedures. They take the time to answer questions and make sure that you and your family fully understand your condition. Well worth the drive.
    Parker, CO |
    Dr. Donato is great - personable, knowledgeable, and kind. His staff is excellent.
    in Denver, CO |
    He did a great job explaining the procedure and ensuring that my questions were answered. I had the procedure on Friday and was able to return to work Monday.
    Denver, CO |
    Very good listener. Dr Danato also explains procedures well.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Donato is very competent. Going to Rose was a plus.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Donato was recommended to me from a highly renown gynecologist, said he was one of the best surgeons. Our original consultation was very easy and professional, answered all of my questions in his office and again the day of surgery. My hysterectomy went very well, have had little pain or discomfort just as he said I would. I would recommend Dr. Daniel Donato with a five star rating and know that anyone would be in good hands.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Donato was wonderful. He was direct and explained my situation very well. He eased my fears. I would recommend him to family and friends without hesitation.
    Commerce City, CO |
    Explained things well, gentle with procedure. Was comfortable after outpatient surgery. Took time to listen, not feel rushed.
    in Brighton |
    First of all, I've just returned home from my post op appointment with Dr. Donato, and the news he gave me was fantastic! I absolutely realize how lucky I am. Too many people never get that good news. My own Mother was one of them. Please, don't hesitate choosing Dr. Donato for your procedure. Don't be afraid, either. I had a a radical hysterectomy performed laparoscopically, and I was home by 2:30 in the afternoon requiring little more than ibuprofen for "discomfort"...I wasn't ever in pain.
    in Denver, CO |
    Very good experience with Dr Donato, he explains everything inlayman's. Terms, he has good bedside manners, he gets you in for surgery very fast. I think he is the best surgeon in his field. His staff is also great!
    in Casper, WY |
    I was treated with the utmost care and professionalism from both Dr. Donato and staff. He patiently answered all my questions and followed up with results promptly. I highly recommend him to anyone who finds themselves in need of a gynecologic oncologist.
    in Broomfield, CO |
    Dr. Donato was wonderful at every step. He was extremely courteous, congenial, and most importantly, I felt like I was in very good hands regarding my surgery.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Donate made feel at ease and explained well the procedures I was to have. Everyone that I talked to (Vicki) to Mary who checked me in were professional and funny and kind. Great staff!
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Donato put me at ease from the first moment we met when my mind wasn't at all at ease after the diagnostic tests. He gave me his professional opinion that seemed so far off from the test results. He could tell I was worried and got me in to see him within 3 days of receiving the referral and surgery scheduled 4 days after that. I am a Veteran and the VA referred me to Dr. Donato and it was the best experience under some not so great circumstances.
    in Morrison, CO |
    I was referred to Dr. Donato by my internist. She said he was the best in gyn/oncology issues. At our initial consultation, Dr. Donato put me at ease by explaining my situation and the surgical procedure he would use to eliminate the problem. He was patient, respectful and asked several times if I had any questions. I was able to be scheduled for the robotic surgery on the very next day. It was successful and as he said, minimally invasive with a quick recovery. He was right on all counts.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr Donato was very confident in explaining my situation and surgery and that made me feel comfortable.
    in Aurora, CO |
    He and his entire staff were wonderful. They all made me feel comfortable. Vickie Powell has been awesome. She has answered all my questions including the strange ones. Thank you thank you sooo much.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Excellent, knowledgable, caring, thorough.
    in Centennial, CO |
    I felt as though I was in very good hands with Dr. Donato, he made my husband and I feel at ease with the procedure that he was doing. He took the time to answer all of our questions, even though he talks very fast we NEVER felt rushed. Thank you VERY MUCH!
    in Broomfield, CO |
    I had a very large pelvic mass that needed to be removed. Dr. Donato was referred to me by my regular physician as well as my OB/Gyn. He handled everything very professionally and compassionately. My tumor was a benign fibroid, but a unique one (outside the uterus), so we really were not sure what exactly would happen when I went into surgery. Dr. Donato and I made an action plan together, and he listened to my priorities concerning my treatment. I felt like a patient, not a not a number.
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr. Donato provided excellent care before, during and post surgery. Calming demeanor and excellent surgeon.
    in Aurora, Co |
    He's super efficient! No bs and gets stuff done! Very fast talker also. Great doctor just pray I don't have to see him again...given his practice ?? I highly recommend for any gynecologic cancers or precancers!
    The best Doctor ever!
    in Thornton, CO |
    I was so pleased with Dr. Donato's skills and professionalism. This was my first surgery ever and he made me feel at ease.
    in Golden, CO |
    He was so nice and eclaimed everything to me in detail. Great experience.
    in Boulder, CO |
    Amazing. I elected to travel from Boulder to Denver to be treated by Dr. Donato due to his expertise. Dr. Donato was very informative pre and post surgery. Very professional and sensitive to my questions and needs. Love his care and energy.
    in Denver, CO |
    Listened to my questions/concerns and answered all of my questions. Made me feel comfortable before surgery.
    in Denver, CO |
    He was really friendly and made sure I understood everything that was going on.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Donato is an excellent surgeon, quick to respond, and to the point in his comments and recommendations.
    in Denver, CO |
    excellent at anserwing questions and explaining everything up front.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Donato was terrific. We did not know what he was going to find when he went in....cyst or cancer, but he was very reassuring and explained the entire process and answered all my questions, both before and after surgery. I felt very confident going into the surgery and afterwards. I can not think of anything I wish could have been better.
    Colorado |
    I liked his energy. He was easy to talk to. Operation went very well.
    in Parker, CO |
    Wonderful Doctor. Wonderful staff.
    in Denver, CO |
    I felt very comfortable and trusted Dr. Donato and his staff. I would recommend him to friends and family. Thank you for everything.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Donato was very kind and caring. He went above and beyond to provide exceptional care to me. Vicki was also very compassionate and helpful.
    in Lafayette, CO |
    My oncologist & family doctor both referred me to Dr. Donato for a hysterectomy. Dr. Donato consulted w/ me, answered questions & concerns. Discussed in detail how the procedure would be accomplished. Discussed what would happen in the surgery & what to expect after. I felt fully prepared & decided to schedule the surgery 8 days later. The surgery could not have gone better. I walked out the same day, I was able to drive a week later. I'm a little sore, but recovering better than expected
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Donato, Mary and Vickie are all wonderful!
    in englewoo co |
    he was the bet ever. i love him
    Denver, CO |
    I received excellent care. Dr. Donato is not particulary a hand-holder...but was direct about his diagnosis, clear about treatment options and was gracious and patient while I processed the information and made decisions regarding treatments/procedures, and was considerate of my thoughts and opinions.
    Have you seen Dr. Daniel Donato, MD?
    Are you Dr. Donato?

Dr. Donato's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology
    •  Board certified in Gynecological Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Donato has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Donato's Board Certifications

• Myeloma
    • Neuroendocrine Tumors
    • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
    • Ovarian Cancer
    • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
    • Small Intestine Cancer
    • Vulvar Cancer

University of Miami / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1980

Completed in 1987

Dr. Donato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecologic Oncology