Dr. Daniel Dillard, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Daniel Dillard, MD
Dr. Daniel Dillard, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Dillard is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary.

Dr. Dillard's Experience

See how Dr. Dillard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dillard

Dr. Dillard accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Dillard is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dillard has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dillard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dillard to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Dillard's Performance
in Little Rock, AR |
I've been a patient of Dr. Dillard for 11 years, and I always look forward to my visits with him and his staff. He is warm, professional, and has a great sense of humor which adds to his superb bedside manner. Whether my visit includes an annual checkup, diagnosis of a minor infection, or a discussion about a larger health concern, I always leave his office assured that my diagnosis is accurate, and that I have received the best advice and treatment. I urge anyone to seek out Dr. Dillard's care.
Olive Branch, MS |
My experience with Dr. Dillard (or Dr. Dan as my family, friends and I refer to him), has always been top notch! We have been going to him for many, many years. He has always returned our calls and been quick to see us whenever any of us need him. We've been patients for so long, we now consider him part of our family and he has treated us as if we were his own. He continues to get a 5 star rating from us, especially because of his outstanding service to the medical field!
Dr. Dillard has been our family doctor for more then 20 years. He always finds a way to work us in when we need a doc.! We trust him with all of our family medical issues and concerns. He gets a superb rating from us!
in Little Rock, Arkansas |
Dr. Dan is a great family doc. Always responsive with good diagnoses and treatment. Follows up on patients after the office visit. Well known in the community as someone who gives much more that he gets. I recommend him highly !
in Little Rock, AR |
As a medical school teacher, I was somewhat disappointed in Dr. Dillard, both interpersonally and professionally. If he has medical knowledge about a complaint, he seemed reticent to share it with this patient. Throughout the entire appointment, Dr. Dillard did not remove his hand from the door knob. Obviously, there was no examination, auscultation, etc. even though the symptoms were primarily respiratory in nature. The office staff seems poorly trained and unskilled communicating with patients
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Dillard, MD?
Are you Dr. Dillard?

Compare Dr. Dillard

Dr. Dillard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Dr. Dillard does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dillard and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Graduated in 1971

Hillcrest Med Center

Dr. Dillard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dillard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dillard does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dillard and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.