Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male

Dr. Crozier

Ferrell Duncan Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat

960 E Walnut Lawn St Cox Surgery Center Suite 102 Springfield, MO 65807

Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Springfield, MO. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Crozier accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Crozier has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(417) 875-3600Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Crozier's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Crozier's Top Procedures and Conditions

Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy

Dr. Crozier performs Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Crozier performs this procedure more than 94% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Thyroidectomy

• Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Leukoplakia
  • Lip Cancer
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer

2.7

Dr. Crozier?
Dr. Crozier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD
Doesn't listen, presumptuous, rude,argumentative. Very disrespectful and inconsiderate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
I agree with most of the posts here. I went with my grown daughter as support and to help explain her medical history. He was very rude and condescending. He told he she needed to lose weight and told her that she needed to quit eating carbs and drinking sugared drinks. He then turned to me and tried to make me feel like an idiot by telling me he knew what he was talking about because he graduated from Medical School. He needs to go to school to learn how to treat people! Most Rude Doctor Ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
I will never see him again very rude and has the aditude that he is better than any other dr. I went to him because I had fluid in my ear and he said I had swimmers ear and he found flacks of skin and told me it was swimmers ear and prescribed antibiotics for it and it made it even worse because it was actually a fungal infection do to so many antibiotics. First year of medical school you are taught to know about different infections. I highly recommend going to dr Mertensmeyer he is the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Not worth your time. have seen FOUR minute clinic and urgent care doctors, 3 of them between November and December, all have seen fluid in my ears. Been running fevers on and off, with migraines and dizziness. He walks in very cocky in a hurry, before even looking in my ears tells my they are all wrong. 4 doctors all wrong. I have no fluid I’m fine. Try a neti pot and some allergy medicine he says. I will be making an appointment with mercy to get to some help because I’m miserable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
In my 65+ years, I have never been totally unhappy with a health care provider. This changed today! After waiting 5 or 6 weeks for an appointment, Dr. Crozier was in the exam room three minutes or less. He was very impatient and appeared totally uninterested in anything I said. To say he was condescending and extremely rude is an understatement! I will strongly discourage my friends and family from seeing him. There has to be a better choice somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Not interested in hearing the pt’s description of symptoms- Extremely impatient, minimal engagement- Better options available-
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Direct, to the point and knollegable in his field. Excellent surgeon and had great bedside manner with my 13 year old daughter. I don’t understand the negative reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Dr. Crozier does not listen to what his patients have to say. He is condescending and extremely rude. I will never step foot back in his office. Please choose to be seen somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
I was more than happy with the care I received....He was very professional, caring, and informative. After getting the run around from several other physicians it was nice to have a Dr. who actually knew what he was talking about and spent the time to make sure I got the answers I needed and tests that I needed. He is an excellent surgeon as well....I had very minimal pain and a speedy recovery. I will highly recommend him for any of my family members!! Thank you for all you do Dr. Crozier
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Was very nice an polite answered all questions seemed to be very bright and knew what he was talking about
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Crozier. He always takes time to explain what is going on and what to expect. He lays it out there so you know exactly what to expect. The whole office is as courteous as he is. They go out of their way to make sure things go smoothly. Always polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Very bright young doctor. The negative reviews here are clearly from people who don't typically interact with highly-intelligent people. Getting to the point is a must in his profession and, as a trained specialist, he's not interested in arguing with patients. Thank you Dr. Crozier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
He is the worst doctor that I have ever seen. Not only was he rude, but he called me and my Mom liars and fat. FYI we both have good BMI numbers. He is a pretentious little boy who is trying to feed his man-ego by making his patients feel worse about themselves instead of helping them. He is breaking the main oath of a doctor to do no harm and help people. Not to mention the fact that he did not sterilize any of his equipment before using them on my mother (the nose scope).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
It's easy to see Dr. Crozier because he spends a max of 5 minutes with patients. If that had been enough to properly diagnose, no problem. He came in believing he knew what was wrong and couldn't be told otherwise. He recommended a hearing test so many times I wanted to scream. He doesn't listen. And complaining to administration will do no good. I paid for two visits because my visit with him got me no answers. I saw Dr Fenwick and got the answers I needed. I didn't need a stupid hearing test!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Don't listen to the negative reviews, this Doctor is very direct and to the point. He might speak too fast for some folks but it's only because he is very bright and knows his field. This is the kind of Doctor you want to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
After reading the reviews here, I was very nervous about taking my daughter to him. There was a mix up with dates, but he and his nurse still were able to see her. Dr. Crozier came in and did an exam and determined that her tonsils do indeed need to be removed. Even as a work in he answered all of our questions thoroughly. The only thing that might be considered rude (which I read in other reviews) is that he speaks VERY FAST. I have absolutely no concerns about him treating her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
He is very belittling and makes you feel like a idiot ! He never listens to anything you say I would not recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Dr. Crozier was very rude and didn't want to listen to me at all. He acts like how you feel and your concerns are annoying to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?
Very rude. We have a special needs child and he made fun of us and our research we had found on our son. Did not listen at all and was very belittling. I am in the medical field myself, I'm not an idiot about my sons health, but he made us feel like it. I would NEVER recommend anyone to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Crozier, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Crozier?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Crozier treats patients.

Compare Providers