Dr. Daniel D. Cohen-Neamie, MD

Dr. Daniel D. Cohen-Neamie, MD

Urology | Male | 44 years old

Dr. Cohen-Neamie specializes in Urology and practices in Winter Park, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cohen-Neamie? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cohen-Neamie's Experience

See how Dr. Cohen-Neamie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen-Neamie

Dr. Cohen-Neamie accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cohen-Neamie has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cohen-Neamie
Dr. Cohen-Neamie's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (71)
in Casselberry, FL |
I cannot judge the doctor because after three visits I still never seen him. I knew my first visit would be with the NP but then was told to come back to see Dr. Cohen. I made 2 appts. which I went to and waited three hours at to find out the doctor wasn't even there. I switched to a new doctor and needed my records sent there. I faxed the release to Dr. Cohen's office so they could send them. It took me 2 faxes, 2 requests from the new doctor, 3 calls and three weeks to get them. Horrible.
in Winter Park, FL |
Excessive wait times. Lack of knowledge about medication he prescribes. Cavalier attitude has led my wife and I look for another urologist.
in Winter Park, FL |
Expect at least two to three hour wait times for an appointment. We're looking for another urologist.
in Orlando |
Extremely poor communication in this office. Could not even tell my husband how many chemo treatments he had because they had not kept records. That's scary and wonder what else they have not bothered to enter into his records. Overbooks all the time, an average waiting time is 2 hours or more. This office needs a complete overhaul (competent staff, more Doctors and nurses). We are going elsewhere. My husband deserves better treatment than what he's getting. His life depends on it.
in Winter Springs, FL |
I was placed in the care of Dr Cohen after being in the ER for kidney stones. I was told by his staff to arrive at 11 the next day for a 11:30 appt. I sat there until after 2:30 before being call into a room. Then i sat another hour and 10 min before I opened the door and asked if anyone was going to see me. The PA came in...never saw the Doctor. Never an apology on the schedule running behind. At least have the courtesy to tell the patients why they have to wait so long.
in Maitland, FL |
Unbelievable service and treatment. He performed a vasectomy under general anesthesia. This is a service not offered by most urologists. I experienced mild soreness on day one and fantastic after that. I can not recommend him and his office enough. He eliminates any and all concerns.
in Casselberry, FL |
Remarkably friendly and courteous doctor. If you are looking for someone who is competent, detail oriented and knowledgeable, look no further. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and, in my opinion, Dr. Cohen's advice and care literally saved my life. He's the best of the best on my medical team.
in Oviedo, FL |
I am very dissatisfied with Dr Cohen's professionalism. I feel he is more interested in making money and having his time off on the weekend than in a patients need. My wife was in the hospital in very bad pain. Medicine was not helping with pain. He was called various times. A procedure was needed to lower or remove pain. Thank god for a Nurse in the hospital that pushed to get him to do the procedure. He stated to my wife, he does not like to do procedures on the weekend. HOW INCONSIDERATE!!!!
Celebration, FL |
Dr. Cohen office does not take a good care about their Patients. Front desk employees are very rude, they promise you to call you back at the end of the day but they never does. After my surgery for kidney stones i was told by Dr. Cohen to have a follow up after 2 weeks, the office never did my appointment and the lady told me it was ok for me to wait since they are too busy. Every time i call the office they already know it's me and the lady says I already told you to wait for our call. Awful.
in Apopka Fl. |
Run...do not walk to another urologist! First apt. We waited two hours. When I questioned the receptionist, I was told there were a lot of different doctors seeing other patients! What has that to do with anything! Also found out this was a lie! I'm with my husband in the exam room...for 2 hours! Waiting to find out if he has prostate cancer. Took his tests in April and wouldn't give us any results until today and WE WAIT! Hubby wants to leave!
in Vero Beach, FL |
I had a urological issue after surgery about two years ago and was referred to Dr. Cohen by my surgeon. I live about 2 hours away but felt comfortable with my surgeon's recommendation. I have been seeing Dr. Cohen ever since and have been extremely pleased with his bed-side manner and his knowledge and expertise. I recently had to undergo my first cystoscopy and he made the entire procedure a breeze.
in Orlando, FL |
Very caring and excellent care, got services when I needed them, always available, and treated me as if I has his ONLY PATIENT.
in Winter Park |
I met Dr Cohen due to a issue with a kidney stone where they also saw something on my kidney which could also be cancerous. Dr Cohen recommended a procedure called Alblation where a needle is put into the mass, heated to 115 degrees which has the effect of killing cells in a small radius. The result was a very short surgery, small incision on my back and was up immediately after surgery with no downtime. I would highly recommend this surgery for minor cancerous growth.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel D. Cohen-Neamie, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen-Neamie?

Compare Dr. Cohen-Neamie

Dr. Cohen-Neamie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Cohen-Neamie has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cohen-Neamie's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

MD Anderson Cancer Center

Completed in 2004

• French
  • Hebrew

Dr. Cohen-Neamie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen-Neamie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Microwave Prostate Procedure (Prolieve®)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
  • Prostate Removal
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry