Dr. Daniel Christiansen, MD

Dr. Daniel Christiansen, MD

Mohs Micrographic Surgery  |

Dr. Christiansen is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship-trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery. Dr. Christiansen believes that patient-centered care is central to helping patients achieve the best outcomes and that ‘one-size-fits-all’ does not apply to caring for an individual.

Forefront Dermatology - Farmington

1223 Maple St

Farmington, MO 63640

Learn about Dr. Christiansen

Dr. Christiansen's Experience

Dr. Christiansen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Mohs Micrographic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Electrocautery
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Washington University, St Louis
  • Vanderbilt Univ Med Cntr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Vanderbilt Univ Med Cntr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Christiansen has no media or publications listed.

• American Board of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member

Dr. Christiansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christiansen to family and friends
Dr. Christiansen's Performance
in St Peters, MO |
My recent experience with Dr. Christiansen and his staff was nothing short of first class. Dr. Christiansen and his staff were friendly and helped put my worries at ease. The procedure went as planned and there were no issues. He even provided his cell phone number in case I had any questions after the procedure was done. He is an excellent doctor and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs surgery. Thank you to him and his professional staff. You guys are AWESOME!!
in Foley, MO |
Dr. Christiansen and his staff were wonderful.
Farmington, MO |
Dr . Christiansen is a very kind and considerate doctor. I took my 88 year old mother for a follow up visit. I had an issue, and an appointment later in the week at a different location. He worked me in, so I wouldn't have to drive the extra distance and did a biopsy right then. So relieved to get through with that.
in St Louis, MO |
I went to Dr. Christiansen for a melanoma removal surgery. I had gone to a different dermatologist to have my original biopsy and had a terrible experience. The office staff was able to get me on his schedule very quickly. Everyone I spoke to was kind. Especially the nurse who was assisting during surgery. Dr. Christiansen was very professional but also personable and easy to talk to. He made sure I had all of my questions answered and that I was comfortable. My incision is healing great!
in O Fallon, MO |
Excellent Staff! I couldn't have felt more comfortable. Dr. Christiansen did an amazing job, I couldn't be more pleased. Thank You! Beverly Hunt
in St Peters, MO |
Dr. Christiansen is great, makes you feel very comfortable and has a great "beside" manner. The staff at his office is very professional and helpful. I will have no problem recommending them to anyone who asks me for a surgical dermatologist. Andrew H.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Christiansen took the time to sit down & answer all my questions before be got started. I am very pleased with the results of the Mohs surgery & the scar is barely noticeable. The staff was very considerate & kind throughout the entire procedure.
in Farmington, MO |
From the time I walked through the door until I walked out I was treated very well and professionally. They kept me informed on the procedure and process what to expect and look for in the coming days. He and his staff are top grade in my opinion Thank you and your staff..
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in O Fallon, MO |
Dr. Christiansen is a wonderful dermatology surgeon. He is patient and caring, a good listener, and I am very pleased with the outcome of my Mohs surgery. He explains the entire process, and sets expectations for the outcome. No surprises. I would highly recomment Dr. Christiansen to anyone needing Mohs surgery. (The plus...he has early morning hours, and I have a scar that no one cannot even see!)
St Peters, MO |
The entire office staff was very friendly, helpful and informative.
Ballwin, MO |
I had a wonderful experience from my call to schedule the appointment through my actual MOHS procedure with Dr. Christiansen. I saw him at the St. Peters office and the staff were knowledgeable, efficient, and kind. EVERY staff member seemed to know their job and they all understood my level of anxiety with this procedure on my face. I highly recommend Dr. Christiansen.
in Bonne Terre, MO |
Dr. Christiansen was professional, courteous, and informative. Gave detailed instructions on what was being done procedurally, and what to expect after the surgery. I am very pleased with treatment, and would not hesitate to refer him to someone needing his specialized care and skills.
Marston, MO |
I had a recent surgery on my nose. His work on it was very professional and I am totally satisfied with my results. He called at 8:00 on Friday night the day of my surgery to check on my situation and condition. Very comforting!
in pacific mo |
dr Christiansen and his entire staff including the reception desk were great to be around all of them were great dr c. always took time to explain the procedure and and took great care of me thanks to all there
in Farmington, MO |
I highly recommend Dr. Christiansen and his staff. They explained my condition and surgical procedure in terms that I easily understood. They answered all my questions and made certain I was comfortable throughout the entire process. I cannot thank Dr. Christiansen enough for his compassion and expertise.
in Graham, TX |
Would definitely recommend him. Hate to lose him in Wichita Falls but he is relocating to St. Louis.......he worked with me on several skin issues and I think he is the best!
in Lawton, OK |
He is very knowledgeable but he explains things well in laymen' terms. He and his staff are all very patient-focused and caring. One of the best doctors we have ever experienced.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Christiansen, MD?

Visit Dr. Christiansen