Dr. Daniel Christiansen, MD

Dr. Daniel Christiansen, MD

Mohs Micrographic Surgery  |

Dr. Daniel Christiansen, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery doctor who practices in Farmington, MO. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Farmington

1223 Maple St

Farmington, MO 63640

Learn about Dr. Christiansen

See how frequently Dr. Christiansen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Christiansen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Christiansen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Christiansen "Dr. Christiansen is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship-trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery. Dr. Christiansen believes that patient-centered care is central to helping patients achieve the best outcomes and that ‘one-size-fits-all’ does not apply to caring for an individual. "

• Mohs Micrographic Surgery
  • Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Washington University, St Louis
  • Vanderbilt Univ Med Cntr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Vanderbilt Univ Med Cntr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Christiansen has no media or publications listed.

• American Board of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member

Dr. Christiansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christiansen to family and friends
Dr. Christiansen's Performance
Berger, MO |
I was very pleased, very easy to talk to and very understanding. Very pleased with the time he took with me. Thank you for also taking the time to do the surgery on my face yesterday also. Hope results come back good, if they don't, I know I am in good hands. Thank you
in Leadington, MO |
Dr. Christiansen"s office was able to work me in very quickly after my cancer was diagnosed. I am ten days out from the surgery. My scar runs from my right eye to mid cheek and is healing well The surgery was painless and quick. Waiting for lab results took a while. It looks like my scar will be noticeable but not terrible. VERY happy with the outcome
in O Fallon |
Dr Christiansen and his assistant Emily made a scary procedure very pleasant and comfortable. I would recommend them to everyone I know.
St Peters, MO |
Everything was fantastic. Only thing that could be better is a bigger waiting room and TV that gets channels to help pass the time
in St Charles, MO |
I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Christiansen and found him to be highly skilled, compassionate and professional. His office staff was great and he was able to see me in a reas0nable time. I have had Mohs before and this was by far the more efficient and quicker than my other case. I highly recommend Dr. Christiansen and feel blessed that I was referred to him.
St Charles MO |
He is such a great Doctor and does a wonderful job, after your stitches come out you can barely see the scar.
in Wentzville, MO |
My mother had been a patient of his and I attended those appointments with her. We both felt comfortable with the staff and Dr Christiansen. When I needed to have MOHS surgery I knew who I wanted to perform my procedure and was able to get in right away. From scheduling to explaining the procedure and the predicted outcome everyone was professional and caring.
in Wentzville, Mo. |
Everything was seamless from time at the appointment desk through the doctors and assistants. All treated me with caring service and made me feel comfortable through a trying experience.
in Lake St. Louis |
I got an appointment for Mohs surgery very quickly. The check in procedure was very fast. Surgery went very well.
in New Florence, MO |
I have taken my mother to a surgery center in another city. This time I was the patient and this was by far a better experience with better patient care.
in St Peters, MO |
My recent experience with Dr. Christiansen and his staff was nothing short of first class. Dr. Christiansen and his staff were friendly and helped put my worries at ease. The procedure went as planned and there were no issues. He even provided his cell phone number in case I had any questions after the procedure was done. He is an excellent doctor and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs surgery. Thank you to him and his professional staff. You guys are AWESOME!!
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Foley, MO |
Dr. Christiansen and his staff were wonderful.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Farmington, MO |
Dr . Christiansen is a very kind and considerate doctor. I took my 88 year old mother for a follow up visit. I had an issue, and an appointment later in the week at a different location. He worked me in, so I wouldn't have to drive the extra distance and did a biopsy right then. So relieved to get through with that.
in St Louis, MO |
I went to Dr. Christiansen for a melanoma removal surgery. I had gone to a different dermatologist to have my original biopsy and had a terrible experience. The office staff was able to get me on his schedule very quickly. Everyone I spoke to was kind. Especially the nurse who was assisting during surgery. Dr. Christiansen was very professional but also personable and easy to talk to. He made sure I had all of my questions answered and that I was comfortable. My incision is healing great!
in O Fallon, MO |
Excellent Staff! I couldn't have felt more comfortable. Dr. Christiansen did an amazing job, I couldn't be more pleased. Thank You! Beverly Hunt
in St Peters, MO |
Dr. Christiansen is great, makes you feel very comfortable and has a great "beside" manner. The staff at his office is very professional and helpful. I will have no problem recommending them to anyone who asks me for a surgical dermatologist. Andrew H.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Christiansen took the time to sit down & answer all my questions before be got started. I am very pleased with the results of the Mohs surgery & the scar is barely noticeable. The staff was very considerate & kind throughout the entire procedure.
in Farmington, MO |
From the time I walked through the door until I walked out I was treated very well and professionally. They kept me informed on the procedure and process what to expect and look for in the coming days. He and his staff are top grade in my opinion Thank you and your staff..
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in O Fallon, MO |
Dr. Christiansen is a wonderful dermatology surgeon. He is patient and caring, a good listener, and I am very pleased with the outcome of my Mohs surgery. He explains the entire process, and sets expectations for the outcome. No surprises. I would highly recomment Dr. Christiansen to anyone needing Mohs surgery. (The plus...he has early morning hours, and I have a scar that no one cannot even see!)
St Peters, MO |
The entire office staff was very friendly, helpful and informative.
Ballwin, MO |
I had a wonderful experience from my call to schedule the appointment through my actual MOHS procedure with Dr. Christiansen. I saw him at the St. Peters office and the staff were knowledgeable, efficient, and kind. EVERY staff member seemed to know their job and they all understood my level of anxiety with this procedure on my face. I highly recommend Dr. Christiansen.
in Bonne Terre, MO |
Dr. Christiansen was professional, courteous, and informative. Gave detailed instructions on what was being done procedurally, and what to expect after the surgery. I am very pleased with treatment, and would not hesitate to refer him to someone needing his specialized care and skills.
Marston, MO |
I had a recent surgery on my nose. His work on it was very professional and I am totally satisfied with my results. He called at 8:00 on Friday night the day of my surgery to check on my situation and condition. Very comforting!
in pacific mo |
dr Christiansen and his entire staff including the reception desk were great to be around all of them were great dr c. always took time to explain the procedure and and took great care of me thanks to all there
in Farmington, MO |
I highly recommend Dr. Christiansen and his staff. They explained my condition and surgical procedure in terms that I easily understood. They answered all my questions and made certain I was comfortable throughout the entire process. I cannot thank Dr. Christiansen enough for his compassion and expertise.
in Graham, TX |
Would definitely recommend him. Hate to lose him in Wichita Falls but he is relocating to St. Louis.......he worked with me on several skin issues and I think he is the best!
in Lawton, OK |
He is very knowledgeable but he explains things well in laymen' terms. He and his staff are all very patient-focused and caring. One of the best doctors we have ever experienced.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Christiansen, MD?

Visit Dr. Christiansen