Dr. Daniel Casper, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Casper

Daniel J Casper MD

10 Congress St Ste 407 Pasadena, CA 91105

Dr. Daniel Casper, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Pasadena, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Umdnj--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1983 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, general surgery, and more.

Dr. Casper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Casper

Dr. Casper?
Dr. Casper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Casper, MD
Perfection. My sister my mom and myself have all had great results from Dr Casper. He is an artist, We all felt totally in good hands with him. His nurses and Anesthesiologist who made me feel so relaxed and comfortable the morning of surgery. Dr Casper You are truly the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
Thank you Dr Casper. I had my breast done by a surgeon in San Diego. My Breast started to bottom out. The Dr told me it would go away but it was getting worse. My friend in LA told me to come up and see Dr Casper. I did. and I booked my surgery with him to fix this problem. Dr Casper is a Awesome surgeon. He used a different implant corrected my problem and made my breast look so Beautiful. Everyone was so nice. Dr Casper was Great and encouraging. I look Amazing. Thank you so much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
Dr Casper. I Thank you for all the time honesty and Beautiful surgery you gave me. I am so fortunate to have found you. Everything was so straight forward and I love my Breast now and my Lips look so pretty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
Dr Casper is absolutely an amazing doctor. I had problems with another plastic surgeon in Pasadena that I would never promote his services. But I found Dr Casper and it was a blessing. He is absolutely incrediable. I am so satisfied with my outcome of my breast and liposuction. His office is clean incrediable staff and the staff is always available if needed. The follow through before and after surgery is 1st class. I would refer anyone and everyone to visit Dr Casper’s perfection services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
I had my facelift and eyes done by Dr Casper. I love it. From his nurses to his anesthesiologist Fantastic. Best thing I ever did. I look great. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
Prior to meeting Dr Casper. I had 2 breast augments. I was referred to Dr Casper by my trainer & couple of people at my gym. Dr Casper was a miracle for me. He is passionate about his surgery. He fixed my awlful looking shapped breast. They were never very big but the shape and fullness now looks very pretty. I can say that now! I went with 400 cc implants which are proportionate to my body & size. Dr Casper was very professional and answered all my questions. Excellent surgeon.
So Pleased
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
Dr casper was referred to me. He was so informative. I love how he does his Boobs. I saw many pictures also I got to see a couple of his patients in his office that were there the same day I was that were more than willing to show me their results. My Boobs look amazing without a bra on now which Dr Casper is against. So I wear one as much as possible. Thank You Dr Casper
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
I had seen several surgeons for my terible looking breast that I thought would never look normal also lipo. All the surgeons I saw wanted to do Lifts cuts and complicated surgery on my breast. I was scared to death. Someone at my gym refered me to Dr Casper. What a miracle. I went to see him and right away I felt like I was in the right hands. He was so straight forward.I did not need a lift. I had Dr casper do my surgery. Thank god. I look amazing. I have Beautiful looking Breast now. Thank You
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?
Dr Casper did a fantastic job on my breast. I had old implants and I needed them removed I was extremely happy and satisfied with the look he gave me. I never thought they could look so pretty. He took his time with me and answered all my questions. So Pleased. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Casper, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Casper?

Dr. Daniel J. Casper is a board certified plastic surgeon. Dr Casper is Chief of plastic surgery at Huntington Memorial Hospital. He has been performing cosmetic surgery procedures for more than 30 years and is one of the Los Angeles areas busiest pl...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Umdnj--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
1979
Rutgers UMDNJ

Dr. Casper accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Casper's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Casper's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Atrophy
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Casper treats patients.

84% Patient experience rating, 15% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018)

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average