Dr. Daniel J. Caruso, MD

Dr. Daniel J. Caruso, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Caruso specializes in Urology and practices in Jupiter, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Caruso? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Caruso's Experience

See how Dr. Caruso's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caruso

Dr. Caruso accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Caruso has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Caruso
Dr. Caruso's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (62)
in Florida |
Short wait time dr.besharat found what six doctors could not, he saved my life.This man has a gift smart and very nice.I would recommend him for high quality treatment........STATE OF ART AND CONNECT ED...dr.michaelbruce.... .. .
in Juno Beach |
How fortunate I've been to be referred to Dr Caruso by my family physician. He performed a partial nefrectomy on my left kidney, other doctors were quick to recommend a radical nefrectomy that really was not required. Now two years cancer free. Thanks Dr Caruso.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Poor service from medical staff
My appointment is10 am unfortunately got to the office and rudeness off the staffing they told me you wait for what ever time or reschedule in waiting room over 30 patient waiting why schedule so many if you can't take care the minimum special the rudeness of the staffing
in North Palm Beach , FL |
As a cancer survivor I have to do active surveillance each year. Last year as I transitioned into Dr. Caruso's paractice the results took longer then normal. This year, Dr. Caruso was nice and advised me to call if I was was waiting on any results. I called 10/31 and talked to Desmond, 11/2 spoke to Dr. Caruso's nurse, 11/4 spoke to Janet. Still no results. Unconscionable they'd have such little regard for getting back to me after two weeks on these! Really disappointed & feel uncared for.
in North Palm Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Caruso for 8 years, and find him to be a skilled and caring diagnostician and surgeon. Wait times in the office can sometimes be frustrating, but this is mainly due to the time that Dr. Caruso spends with each patient.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
My son and I have been patients of Dr. Caruso for quite some time and honestly, we could not be more satisfied....Not only with his results (which have been fantastic) but with him as a person. Dr. Caruso makes you feel like you are the only one he is taking care of - he really puts his all in YOU. Too many other Dr's are just interested in processing the maximum # of patients - not Mr. Caruso, he's interested in the PERSON that he is currently with!! Thank you for everything.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I've seen dr Caruso several times over the past two years. I believe Dr. Caruso to be competent. However his office is very mis managed and extremely dirty. The visits almost always involve wait times of one hour and the office filled and no seats. I would not recommend anyone going to this practice.
We do appreciate your feedback. We routinely clean the common areas at a minimum during the lunch period, and at the end of the day along with time needed in between. Exam rooms are sanitized after each visit. As you can imagine in a urology office, there will be the occasional accident, but we make every effort to clean up right away. We expanded the waiting room and we work diligently to respect our patient's time. We strive to ensure that all of our patient's concerns have been satisfied.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Caruso is a superior Doctor that I highly recommend. He takes his time with you...listens to what you say....explains solutions to your issue...makes sure you understand and have no more questions before you leave. He is very concerned for his patient's well being. He is very well respected by his peers, medical companies and staff in the local hospital. I have been a patient for a few years, have had multiple surgeries with him and have no doubt that I am in extremely capable hands.
in Tequesta, FL |
I have been a patient with Dr. Kaveh Besharat for 3 years ever since I was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer. He is very conservative with his advice and very reassuring with his procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Besharat.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Caruso takes the necessary time to examine the patient and explain his diagnosis and recommended resolution of the individual problems.
in Jupiter, FL |
I have seen Dr Caruso for years. He always takes the time to explain any issue you discuss with him. He is very knowledgeable and experienced! I recently had a surgery and I felt at ease going into the procedure. I even added a procedure at the hospital and he carefully explained all of the issues surrounding the subject and worked it out to include it... even having to go back to his office to get his own instruments. He even called me on Saturday night (holiday weekend) to check on me at home!
in Jupiter, FL |
Correct early diagnosis of cancer lead to successful radiation treatment without surgery.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He treated my mother and he speaks Spanish, he is amazing and so gentle . Staff was wonderful. I read bad reviews but when I checked in , I was greeted with a smile and the girl was so pleasant. The doctor took his time with my mother and e plained everything to her. Dr. Caruso is a saint.
in Jupiter, Fl |
I visited Oceanside Urology last week, and my impression was very over the top, I was greeted by very happy, smiling and friendly staff. I felt like I was at home and not a worry to the world. They were very professional and answered all of my questions with patience and professionalism. I love this place and I wish I could use them for all of my primary needs. I highly recommend this office. Besides from Dr Caruso there are 2 other physician in the office that are outstanding provider.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Caruso removed a large stone from my kidney when other urologists could not. The procedure was smooth and seamless. We are fortunate to have such a skilled doctor in our area. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and thorough. He answers all your questions and spends the time with a patient that is needed. His office staff was always friendly and helpful to me. I highly recommend this doctor for any urology needs.
in Jupiter, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Caruso, I suffered for years because of all of the Mesh lawsuit commercials on TV, however all I needed was the best dr. using the best products combined with the best techniques. Dr. Caruso is that Dr. he gave my life back, please, please, please don't waste another day. Call his office and make an appointment, Dr. Caruso is AWSOME and his staff is wonderful. Please call today.
in Wellington, FL |
From my initial appointment Dr. Caruso exhibited a humane and clinically professional posture toward me as a patient. Together we addressd my issue and were aggessive with follow up examinations and visits. He emphasized the importance of contacting the office immediately should things change or problems arise. Once we identified the problem using the various exams and procedures at his disposal, and seeing my concern, he made arrangements to address my issue surgically as soon as possible.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I was seen by Dr. Besharat, Dr. Caruso's partner, and the care was incredible! But I did have to call and that call was returned by Dr. Caruso. Amazing level of treatment and attention to issues. The office staff was wonderful. I would recommend either doctor without hesitation or reservation. This was just top level medical care from front to back. I wouldn't wish kidney stones on my worse enemy, but if you do get them, these are the doctors you will want to take care of you!!!
in Jensen Beach,FL |
Dr. Caruso is extremely professional. This was my first time but I have found my urologist. He took time and explained everything in detail. I have supreme confidence in him.
in Jupiter, FL |
Actually, I had his partner, Kaveh Besharat. (Younger men then me [75[ listen up: get with this youngish Urologist - he will be here quite a while!) All went well; staff at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center were courteous, kind, and professional. Dr. Besharat gave me a brief heads up before I was put to sleep - when I was awakened he explained to me, my wife & son, what to expect in the coming days, and how to care for myself. That was January 27th - now some six weeks later, I am very happy!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
While the wait to see him is often frustratingly long, he compensates for that wait by giving you all of the time you need and giving very clear and detailed explanations of diagnoses, treatment options, etc. He is good as any physician I've ever seen in this respect and I'd recommend him without hesitation (just be prepared for a long stay in the waiting room).
in Jupiter, FL |
One of the best doctors I've ever visited. I never felt rushed in or out the door. He took time to explain things and made certain I understood my options. I felt like a patient, not a number. I'd highly recommend Dr. Caruso to anyone. In my opinion, there is just no other option in this area of expertise in northern Palm Beach county.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I am appalled at the poor recommendations that others have given Dr. Daniel Caruso. I couldn't disagree with them more. Dr. Caruso is a kind, gentle physician who always has his patient's best interest at heart. He listens intently, answers all questions, and is totally involved with his patient. Yes, he does have rather long waiting times. But in my mind, this is the sign of a doctor who is well liked, busy, and is giving his patients all that they need, not just rushing them through.
in Palm beach gardens , Palm beach county |
Worst experience with a doctor EVER . He is very rough , could , he doesn't care at all about patients , doesn't explain , and really he despise the patients . His waiting office is more then dirty and filthy , his receptionist miss the least kindness , they are abusive and mean , manipulate appointments giving one ( with written note) and one day before change for other 3-4 weeks . And many many many other horrible experiences . I give 1 star just because is not possible to give -10 stars .
Have you seen Dr. Daniel J. Caruso, MD?

Compare Dr. Caruso

Dr. Caruso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology

Dr. Caruso has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Caruso's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

University Of Miami Hospital

Completed in 2008

University Of Miami Hospital

Completed in 2009

Dr. Caruso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caruso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.