Dr. Daniel Caruso, MD

Dr. Daniel Caruso, MD

Urology  |
Male
Dr. Daniel Caruso, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. He has been practicing for 14 years.

221 Greenwich Cir Ste 107

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Caruso

See how frequently Dr. Caruso performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Urinary Disorders
Bladder Diseases

Dr. Caruso's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Paracentesis
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

• University Of Miami Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Miami Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Caruso has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caruso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caruso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Caruso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caruso to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Caruso's Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Caruso hit an other HOME RUN! My husband and I visit Dr. Caruso for many years.Because of my yearly check ups he detected a major problem with one of my kidneys.He is very professional and compassionate, explains everything in detail.Very clearly he explained the problem.I decided to have my kidney removed. He did masterful work with his " DAVINCI-ASSISTANT ". I am fully recovered and feeling great without additional medication. Thank you Dr. Caruso..
in JUPITER |
Daniel Caruso is one of the best doctors I've ever had the opportunity to see very professional very compassionate. I've never had a doctor that actually honestly cares about his patients. He goes out of his way to make sure that you understand everything that's going on and he takes his time to explain it in layman's terms. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody to go see him.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Caruso is an one of the best physicians I have met. I am also a surgeon and felt completely at ease with his assessment, plan and execution of the procedure he performed with skill and masterful technique. He is compassionate, caring, pays attention to detail and I felt I could trust him with my care. I would recommend him to my father, brother, mother or sister without hesitation.
Hobe Sound, FL |
Dr. Caruso performed surgery on me for a tumor on my kidney that was suspected of being cancerous. (Benign! Yay) He did an amazing job. I was able to come home from the hospital the following day after starting out in ICU. Pain was minimal and I only needed Tylenol after the first night. A week later, I feel really great. He is easy to talk to and warm and friendly. I am so pleased with Dr. Caruso and his office staff. I can't recommend him highly enough. Thanks so much Dr. Caruso
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I have gone to Dr. Caruso annually for a prostate cancer screening for five years, as he was referred by my primary physician. I believe Dr. Caruso is a very good doctor and when I have met with him I feel he listens to me and explains information very well. As a doctor, I give him high marks and feel completely satisfied. His office is another story. I normally have to wait 45 minutes, even when 1st app't. Staff is rude & dress unprofessional. Office not clean. I am looking for another Dr
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Caruso is an excellent Doctor!! Very impressed with his conservative approach and sensitivity to caring for the elderly. Carefully gathers medical history (no rush). Did a physical exam (very gentle) and medical scanning. Office girls very nice to work with as well. Easy office to get in and out of. We sent out emails to tell family and friends about him. Good doctors are so hard to come by these days. Thank you for "really" caring for your patients Dr Caruso!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I am very happy and satisfied with the care doctor Caruso and his staff have given me since day one. He is down to earth, very informative, and the best urologist anyone could ask for. Yes, there is usually a wait when you get there BECOUSE when it is your turn he takes his time and answers all your questions with no rush. He has been right on target with all his diagnosis and care for the last 5 years. I am so grateful to have found a doctor with so much knowledge and personality.
in Jupiter, FL |
Ok, where and how does a man thank his doctor for saving his life? Yes, two years ago on mothers day , Dr. Caruso reviewed my scans and consulted with an Oncologist. Within two days I had seen Dr. Caruso who advised on surgery, after surgery, I woke in recovery to see Dr. Caruso standing right there! He personally called me at my home on a Saturday afternoon to give me my results and set me in motion for treatment. Well , its been two years since Dr. Caruso removed my Cancer, and all is great!!
in Jupiter, FL |
Being completely satisfied in today's world is a hard thing to achieve ,however Dr. Caruso did exactly that from my surgery to my office visits to his staff . There are not enough accolades to describe how happy I am with Dr. Caruso there should be a higher rating than a 5 star for him and staff I would recommend him to anyone needing an excellent Urologist
It gives me great pleasure to endorse Dr. Caruso. I have been a local patient for a few years. I recently opted to have a TURP procedure. Dr. Caruso gave me the options and concluded this was the safest for me to choose. This procedure is the gold standard and I'm glad I went through with it. I only wish I did it twenty years ago! Dr. Caruso is very popular in the area. During winter months expect a wait longer than usual as the visiting snowbirds pack his office. Believe me, it's worth the wait
in Jupiter, fl |
Dr. Caruso was not only spot on with his diagnosis but thoroughly explain every aspect of the surgery that I would need to have , the benefits, as well as what he felt was in his best position had he been in my shoes. I did my research and everyone in the area said he was the best! But of course you never know until you go through the procedure. Surgery was an amazing success, and dr. Caruso and his staff came to visit every day to check on me and make sure everything was as planned. Great doc
Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Caruso came highly recommended. He is one of the most caring doctors out there. He is awesome. Dr. Caruso and Roni took extremely good care of my husband the other day. Ever so thankful for the expertise. Very professional.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Caruso is firstclass in professional expertise and patient relationship building. He does not "talk down" projects interest and concern. His staff member, Rosi, is efficient and projects concern for a patient's priorities. Roni is a friendly, thorough, extension of Dr. Caruso's style. An area of concern was the time spent in waiting. I had a 4 PM appointment, and happened to pass by Dr. Caruso in the hallway at that time. But I did not meet with him until a one hour and 20 wait.
in Jupiter, Florida |
Dr. Caruso is very good connecting to his patients. He is genuine, honest, and easy to talk to. He listens, answers all questions and makes sure all of them are addressed. He spends time to make sure all concerns are addressed . He gives honest opinions and options. I will certainly recommend him to anyone who needs a knowledgeable, honest and down-to-earth urologist. His nurse "Roni" is professional, very pleasant, and makes sure that you are taken care of.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Caruso has a thorough knowledge of all the latest science and procedures related to urology, and fortunately convinced me to have the correct surgery instead of a risky microwave procedure. He made certain I was managing following surgery by visiting me at the hospital, and has followed me closely through office visits ever since. I have never had this confidence in a urologist before.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Great Doc, very thorough and patient. Never felt like I was being rushed. Nurse Roni was terrific. She was so "up", bubbly personality. She told me everything she was going to do before doing it and explained to me. Wonderful office visit experience and I would certainly recommend to friends and family.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Caruso is a first class doctor. He actually takes the time to listen and respond appropriately to the question asked !! His staff is exceptional, every time i have requested records, review meds etc, they on on point! This is a special 'call out' of great service by Desmond. He expedited paperwork to medicare for my father to get a Name Brand Script vs. the generic. Medicare picked it up and granted him the medicine he needed!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Caruso is a great doctor. His staff is terrible. They are indifferent and want to make medical decisions for the doctor. I needed him to call me back on a serious medical issue. They asked me why. When I explained my medical issue & why I needed to talk to him, his staff said "he doesn't like to call people back". I personally gave his staff a personal and confidential letter to him and he still never called me back.
in Florida |
Short wait time dr.besharat found what six doctors could not, he saved my life.This man has a gift smart and very nice.I would recommend him for high quality treatment........STATE OF ART AND CONNECT ED...dr.michaelbruce.... .. .
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Poor service from medical staff
in North Palm Beach , FL |
As a cancer survivor I have to do active surveillance each year. Last year as I transitioned into Dr. Caruso's paractice the results took longer then normal. This year, Dr. Caruso was nice and advised me to call if I was was waiting on any results. I called 10/31 and talked to Desmond, 11/2 spoke to Dr. Caruso's nurse, 11/4 spoke to Janet. Still no results. Unconscionable they'd have such little regard for getting back to me after two weeks on these! Really disappointed & feel uncared for.
in North Palm Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Caruso for 8 years, and find him to be a skilled and caring diagnostician and surgeon. Wait times in the office can sometimes be frustrating, but this is mainly due to the time that Dr. Caruso spends with each patient.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
My son and I have been patients of Dr. Caruso for quite some time and honestly, we could not be more satisfied....Not only with his results (which have been fantastic) but with him as a person. Dr. Caruso makes you feel like you are the only one he is taking care of - he really puts his all in YOU. Too many other Dr's are just interested in processing the maximum # of patients - not Mr. Caruso, he's interested in the PERSON that he is currently with!! Thank you for everything.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I've seen dr Caruso several times over the past two years. I believe Dr. Caruso to be competent. However his office is very mis managed and extremely dirty. The visits almost always involve wait times of one hour and the office filled and no seats. I would not recommend anyone going to this practice.
We do appreciate your feedback. We routinely clean the common areas at a minimum during the lunch period, and at the end of the day along with time needed in between. Exam rooms are sanitized after each visit. As you can imagine in a urology office, there will be the occasional accident, but we make every effort to clean up right away. We expanded the waiting room and we work diligently to respect our patient's time. We strive to ensure that all of our patient's concerns have been satisfied.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Caruso is a superior Doctor that I highly recommend. He takes his time with you...listens to what you say....explains solutions to your issue...makes sure you understand and have no more questions before you leave. He is very concerned for his patient's well being. He is very well respected by his peers, medical companies and staff in the local hospital. I have been a patient for a few years, have had multiple surgeries with him and have no doubt that I am in extremely capable hands.
in Tequesta, FL |
I have been a patient with Dr. Kaveh Besharat for 3 years ever since I was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer. He is very conservative with his advice and very reassuring with his procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Besharat.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Caruso takes the necessary time to examine the patient and explain his diagnosis and recommended resolution of the individual problems.
in Jupiter, FL |
I have seen Dr Caruso for years. He always takes the time to explain any issue you discuss with him. He is very knowledgeable and experienced! I recently had a surgery and I felt at ease going into the procedure. I even added a procedure at the hospital and he carefully explained all of the issues surrounding the subject and worked it out to include it... even having to go back to his office to get his own instruments. He even called me on Saturday night (holiday weekend) to check on me at home!
in Jupiter, FL |
Correct early diagnosis of cancer lead to successful radiation treatment without surgery.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He treated my mother and he speaks Spanish, he is amazing and so gentle . Staff was wonderful. I read bad reviews but when I checked in , I was greeted with a smile and the girl was so pleasant. The doctor took his time with my mother and e plained everything to her. Dr. Caruso is a saint.
in Jupiter, Fl |
I visited Oceanside Urology last week, and my impression was very over the top, I was greeted by very happy, smiling and friendly staff. I felt like I was at home and not a worry to the world. They were very professional and answered all of my questions with patience and professionalism. I love this place and I wish I could use them for all of my primary needs. I highly recommend this office. Besides from Dr Caruso there are 2 other physician in the office that are outstanding provider.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Caruso removed a large stone from my kidney when other urologists could not. The procedure was smooth and seamless. We are fortunate to have such a skilled doctor in our area. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and thorough. He answers all your questions and spends the time with a patient that is needed. His office staff was always friendly and helpful to me. I highly recommend this doctor for any urology needs.
in Jupiter, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Caruso, I suffered for years because of all of the Mesh lawsuit commercials on TV, however all I needed was the best dr. using the best products combined with the best techniques. Dr. Caruso is that Dr. he gave my life back, please, please, please don't waste another day. Call his office and make an appointment, Dr. Caruso is AWSOME and his staff is wonderful. Please call today.
in Wellington, FL |
From my initial appointment Dr. Caruso exhibited a humane and clinically professional posture toward me as a patient. Together we addressd my issue and were aggessive with follow up examinations and visits. He emphasized the importance of contacting the office immediately should things change or problems arise. Once we identified the problem using the various exams and procedures at his disposal, and seeing my concern, he made arrangements to address my issue surgically as soon as possible.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I was seen by Dr. Besharat, Dr. Caruso's partner, and the care was incredible! But I did have to call and that call was returned by Dr. Caruso. Amazing level of treatment and attention to issues. The office staff was wonderful. I would recommend either doctor without hesitation or reservation. This was just top level medical care from front to back. I wouldn't wish kidney stones on my worse enemy, but if you do get them, these are the doctors you will want to take care of you!!!
in Jensen Beach,FL |
Dr. Caruso is extremely professional. This was my first time but I have found my urologist. He took time and explained everything in detail. I have supreme confidence in him.
in Jupiter, FL |
Actually, I had his partner, Kaveh Besharat. (Younger men then me [75[ listen up: get with this youngish Urologist - he will be here quite a while!) All went well; staff at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center were courteous, kind, and professional. Dr. Besharat gave me a brief heads up before I was put to sleep - when I was awakened he explained to me, my wife & son, what to expect in the coming days, and how to care for myself. That was January 27th - now some six weeks later, I am very happy!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
While the wait to see him is often frustratingly long, he compensates for that wait by giving you all of the time you need and giving very clear and detailed explanations of diagnoses, treatment options, etc. He is good as any physician I've ever seen in this respect and I'd recommend him without hesitation (just be prepared for a long stay in the waiting room).
in Jupiter, FL |
One of the best doctors I've ever visited. I never felt rushed in or out the door. He took time to explain things and made certain I understood my options. I felt like a patient, not a number. I'd highly recommend Dr. Caruso to anyone. In my opinion, there is just no other option in this area of expertise in northern Palm Beach county.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I am appalled at the poor recommendations that others have given Dr. Daniel Caruso. I couldn't disagree with them more. Dr. Caruso is a kind, gentle physician who always has his patient's best interest at heart. He listens intently, answers all questions, and is totally involved with his patient. Yes, he does have rather long waiting times. But in my mind, this is the sign of a doctor who is well liked, busy, and is giving his patients all that they need, not just rushing them through.
in Palm beach gardens , Palm beach county |
Worst experience with a doctor EVER . He is very rough , could , he doesn't care at all about patients , doesn't explain , and really he despise the patients . His waiting office is more then dirty and filthy , his receptionist miss the least kindness , they are abusive and mean , manipulate appointments giving one ( with written note) and one day before change for other 3-4 weeks . And many many many other horrible experiences . I give 1 star just because is not possible to give -10 stars .
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Caruso, MD?

Visit Dr. Caruso