Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 43

Telehealth services available

Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Coral Gables, FL and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Miami Coral Gables, Florida medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Coral Gables Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Careaga to book an appointment.

Careaga Plastic Surgery

0.4219409282700422%
0.4219409282700422%

Dr. Careaga?
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD
Dr Careaga did a revision of breast implants I had for 20 years. Surgery went well. A week after the surgery, his associate (a lady Doctor) saw me and took a couple of stitches out. Both breast got so infected within a week that I had to take the strongest antibiotic that not even ER at Baptist would give you because they are prescribed for sepsis. Dr. Careaga was livid when he learned about it. But it falls under his practice the procedure his assistant did. I lost trust and will not go back to him.
HG – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I had my Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation here with Dr. Careaga in October of 2019 and come back on February of this year for a Face/Neck Lift and if I decide to do something else in the future I will always go to Dr. Careaga. He is the best!
Vicki M. – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Careaga and all his team. Very professional, full of attention and care. I will definitely recommend Dr. Careaga to all my friends.
E. S. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Dr. Careaga was able to capture what i want it. P.A. Reena was very caring. The staff was kind and professional. My husband is especially happy with the results.
Anonymous – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
My procedure was done by Dr. Careaga, he was wonderful explaining in detail and very patient and making sure I was following along. Before the surgery we met again, he checked in on me and the results were absolutely wonderful. I did my surgery on a Thursday and the next day I went to the movies with no pain, of course being careful and by Tuesday I was back at work, I felt such small discomfort within a week I forgot I even had surgery. I'm extremely grateful for my coordinator Lara, she is the sweetest and i'm sure I drove her a little crazy with my daily emails. Always answered every single one of my questions quickly. Thank you to the best team!
L. F. – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I am very happy with my results. I had a liposuction with fat transfer and now I can see my body with shape and that makes me so happy! I have only 1 month after my surgery and I feel very well, with minimal pain and I am ready to come back to work. I recommend Dr. Careaga 100% and his staff is amazing!
E. H. – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
My experience has too many facets to list all. I would like to begin by saying that Dr. Careaga is amazing. He is a true artist! My case was complicated and his unwavering confidence put me at ease. He was determined to meet my high expectations. He was readily available, accessible and transparent throughout my process from beginning to end. His staff is superior. A special shout out to Lizandra. Thank you Dr. Careaga, your skills and artistry has brought me a new found level of confidence and happiness.
Maria T. – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Doctor Careaga did a Blepharoplastic on me, and I loved it! The result is amazing! In his office everyone is very supportive and professional! I recommend him a %100!
Anonymous – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I did a tummy tuck and lipo, my experience surpass my expectations, from the first day of consultation to my first session of photos. I didn't experience pain only a normal discomfort. In 2 weeks I was back to work. The time Dr. Careaga spends with you is never rushed and extremely professional and with much patience. The service and staff are very friendly as well.
Susana S. – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Maravillosa......."Me senti muy comoda en sentido General.Muy buen trato de todas las Asistentes en Especial: Lisandra,Yuni,Yudith.Se siente como en casa...."
Zailema G. – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
From start to end, this entire experience has been an amazing one. The professionalism, courtesy and follow-up by Dr. Careaga was much appreciated. Walking into the clinic on Day 2 = service and smile and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this clinic and Dr. Careaga because you not just a number but you have that "people first" attitude. The procedures completed were: -tummy tuck -gynecomastia -ipscution (for both chest and "love handles"
A. B. – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I lost a lot of weight but then I realized that I had a lot of saggy skin on my face and neck, so I decided to have a Facelift. After researching a couple of doctors I decided to go with Dr. Careaga: his practice is spotless and his staff is warm and welcoming. I am more than happy with my results, they are outstanding!!! Unless I tell people I had something done, nobody can tell that I had a Face and Neck Lift
Gladys J. – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Dr. Careaga and his staff are amazing! I am so happy with my results!! Definitely recommended and for any future surgeries, I will only come here!
J. G. – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Ha sido una experiencia bastante interesante y me siento muy satisfecha con mis resultados. Las espectativas que tenia han sido superadas!
Rosangeles F. – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I am 9 weeks PO from a lower body lift. Things are healing nicely. I traveled from another state to have this procedure done and would do it all over again because this Dr and his staff were great! From emails and consultations and all. Place is completely clean and has a great calming atmosphere. Dr Careaga takes his time and appears to be quite meticulous with his care and work, he's very good at what he does. I have already booked my next procedure for next year!!
R. Silva in Dartmouth, MA – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Im only 2 weeks out and very happy with results. My scar is super low. Thank you Dr Careage
T. L. – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I was all the time scared for did lipo in my face and after a long time waiting i decide to go at dr careaga he did before another procedures for me and i never ask for this lipo in my neck i didnt expect this results in just 2 days i am more than happy,he change my life. i feel more confident with myself, i dont have words for say thanks to him and his amazing team they take care of my all the time before and after my surgery, super happy.
Grace C. – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Careaga Plastic Surgery was honestly the most amazing experience ever. Starting at the front desk till the check out the entire experience at the office is truly phenomenal. Dr. Careaga himself, is very professional, and really cares about his patients, he exceeded my expectations with the results on my procedure. i am so happy and feel so much more confident already! Would recommend Careaga Plastic Surgery to anyone who wants the best results, and a 5 star experience throughout it all.
Hanal E. – May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Loved working with Dr. Careaga and staff, extremely professional and the results are amazing!
Jenny F. – May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I had been doing my research for a few years to make sure the RIGHT surgeon did my breast augmentation and breast lift. My breast where very droopy, and extremely shapeless after my pregnancy. Dr. Careaga listened to exactly what I wanted when it came to appropriate sizing. My cleavage looks flawless and barely a scar. My experience at Dr.Careagas was fulfilled with the kind and generous staff. I scheduled my surgery with Lara! Make sure you contact her for your visit! She is extremely knowledgeable and has major experience in the field! I cant wait to go back to the surgery center for my next surgery! And O M G when I stepped into their new surgery center (which is right next door to the office, hello convenient) all the rooms were extremely neat and sterile! The patient recovery center was very pleasent and the nurses are so caring and sweet! Very very happy patient here!
Gretell Serra in Miami – May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Careaga?

Dr. Careaga accepts

Dr. Careaga accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Careaga's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Careaga's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Award-winning plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Careaga, M.D. has an incredibly meticulous eye for beauty, which has earned him a reputation of excellence in the field. He is considered one of the top five plastic surgeons in Florida and is renowned for his...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery