Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD

Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Coral Gables, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

Careaga Plastic Surgery

220 Alhambra Cir Fl 1

Coral Gables, FL 33134

• Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Careaga's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Careaga's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

We invite you to browse our site and explore the exciting possibilities we offer at Careaga Plastic Surgery to help you achieve the image and self-confidence you desire! It is easy to schedule your consultation now. Call 305 960 7511 to schedule your personalized consultation or email us today at our Miami office.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Careaga

Dr. Careaga?
Dr. Careaga's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD
I am 9 weeks PO from a lower body lift. Things are healing nicely. I traveled from another state to have this procedure done and would do it all over again because this Dr and his staff were great! From emails and consultations and all. Place is completely clean and has a great calming atmosphere. Dr Careaga takes his time and appears to be quite meticulous with his care and work, he's very good at what he does. I have already booked my next procedure for next year!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Im only 2 weeks out and very happy with results. My scar is super low. Thank you Dr Careage
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I was all the time scared for did lipo in my face and after a long time waiting i decide to go at dr careaga he did before another procedures for me and i never ask for this lipo in my neck i didnt expect this results in just 2 days i am more than happy,he change my life. i feel more confident with myself, i dont have words for say thanks to him and his amazing team they take care of my all the time before and after my surgery, super happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Careaga Plastic Surgery was honestly the most amazing experience ever. Starting at the front desk till the check out the entire experience at the office is truly phenomenal. Dr. Careaga himself, is very professional, and really cares about his patients, he exceeded my expectations with the results on my procedure. i am so happy and feel so much more confident already! Would recommend Careaga Plastic Surgery to anyone who wants the best results, and a 5 star experience throughout it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Loved working with Dr. Careaga and staff, extremely professional and the results are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I had been doing my research for a few years to make sure the RIGHT surgeon did my breast augmentation and breast lift. My breast where very droopy, and extremely shapeless after my pregnancy. Dr. Careaga listened to exactly what I wanted when it came to appropriate sizing. My cleavage looks flawless and barely a scar. My experience at Dr.Careagas was fulfilled with the kind and generous staff. I scheduled my surgery with Lara! Make sure you contact her for your visit! She is extremely knowledgeable and has major experience in the field! I cant wait to go back to the surgery center for my next surgery! And O M G when I stepped into their new surgery center (which is right next door to the office, hello convenient) all the rooms were extremely neat and sterile! The patient recovery center was very pleasent and the nurses are so caring and sweet! Very very happy patient here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Estoy super contenta con los resultados, me siento muy satisfecha . Desde la primera consulta con el doctor me senti mas que confiada y segura de que estaria en buenas manos y asi fue. Muy profesional, detallista y esta pendiente todo el tiempo de que los resultados sean los mejores. 100% recomendado!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I feel so confident know, thanks to the amazing job he did with my breast augmentation. I did my surgery on a Thursday and I was back to work on Monday, nobody at the office could really tell I did anything on my body :) I recovered l completely in about 4 to 5 days, almost painless. It's been 6 months and my girls are looking fantastic. Thank you, Dr. Careaga for helping me boosting my confidence. Forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Dr. Careaga is truly a master mind in reshaping the body and lives of people to its best state. He is experienced, caring, skillful, and uses his best judgement to ensure the surgery is a "FULL SUCCESS". I highly encourage and recommend him and his staff to be your only choice in choosing the right plastic surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Hace 2 meses me realice un Aumento de Senos. Quiero decirle a tods como me siento con mis resultados: Estoy MEGA complasida, MEGA feliz!!! Gracias al Dr. Careaga y a su excelente equipo de trabajo, los recomiendo 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Desde mi primera visita mi experiencia ha sido maravillosa. El Dr. Careaga siempre fue muy claro con sus recomendaciones y sabia perfectamente que necesitaba para lograr lo que yo queria. Al final los resultados fueron excelentes, estoy muy contenta!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Dr. C did a Liposuction Surgery on my Butt without my consent or knowledge and he left me disfigured, devastated & in need of Reconstructive Surgery. Words are inadequate for the heartache and overwhelming sadness that I now feel and know. He denied, denied, denied & never cared. I am So Insecure and distraught with what he has done to me. You can read my FULL COMPLAINT ON BBB.ORG & GO TO the COMPLAINTS BOARD. COM to read another persons complaint. Mine is posted there also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
From the first time I stepped foot in Dr. Careaga's office, I felt right at home. As this was my first plastic surgery experience, I was very skeptical at first but everything about this place made me feel comfortable. He is absolutely amazing, very honest and realistic, and a great listener. I am obsessed with my results!!! I will recommend Dr. Careaga to everyone I know. Thank you to him and his team for this wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Before my procedure I felt really bad with my body, I was very miserable and depressed. After my surgery and seeing my results I am very satisfied, happy and pleased. Now my self esteem is back! Thank you Dr. Careaga, you are amazing and a real perfectionist. I will recommend him and I have already to all my friends for any future procedures to be done with you. You are my shiny start :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I'm very happy with the result, The Dr Daniel it is a wonderful Dr since the first appointment he was very nice, professional. His staff also is wonderful. They always been there for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I visited Dr. Careaga and multiple other physicians before deciding with whom i would have my surgery. In visiting other doctors, i always felt the most comfortable with Dr. Careaga. His qualifications, experience and expertise were above all the rest. I am very pleased with my results and wouldn't have it any other way. This is a wish i have been waiting to come true since I had my first born and am very happy that it was with Dr. Careaga. I would recommend him with my eyes closed to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I had a breast reduction and it was the best decision I've made. I feel so much more comfortable with my body and Im super happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Dr. Careaga is an excellent and skilled Plastic Surgeon. He knows what he is doing and I fully trusted all of his input and decisions to get me the results I was looking for. My Patient Coordinator Yuni was amazing and made me feel so comfortable that I made the right choice after consulting with various doctors. I am glad I chose Dr. Careaga.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
I'm very happy with my results, it has been 2 weeks since my surgery and I feel amazing. Dr. Careaga and his surgical team have provided the best service I could have imagined. I'm very pleased to have chosen to do my surgery with Dr. Careaga, he has been very informative throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Careaga to anyone looking for a breast augmentation, the experience has been remarkable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?
Dr. Careaga has literally changed my life, he understood everything that I wanted and did that and more. It's only been 4 weeks since my surgery and I can already see the amazing results. He is the best doctor and I highly recommend him. I love him and will forever be thankful to him
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Careaga?

Insurance accepted

Self Pay

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Careaga treats patients.

Coral Gables Hospital