Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD

Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Coral Gables, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Read his story

Careaga Plastic Surgery

220 Alhambra Cir Fl 1

Coral Gables, FL 33134

• Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Careaga

Dr. Careaga's Experience

Dr. Careaga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Careaga's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Careaga "Dr. Daniel Careaga is an award winning Plastic Surgeon practicing in Miami, Florida. He holds double board certification by both the American Board of Plastic surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Careaga's practice is dedicated exclusively to aesthetic surgery and has gained international recognition for his results and his willingness to take on challenging cases."

This content was provided by Dr. Careaga "We invite you to browse our site and explore the exciting possibilities we offer at Careaga Plastic Surgery to help you achieve the image and self-confidence you desire! It is easy to schedule your consultation now. Call 305 960 7511 to schedule your personalized consultation or email us today at our Miami office."

• Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Hyperpigmentation
  • Wrinkles

• Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection

• University of Mississippi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Wayne State Univ
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Careaga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Careaga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Careaga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Careaga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Careaga to family and friends
Dr. Careaga's Performance
The results with Dr. Careaga exceed my expectations. I absolutely loved the results. The attention of the whole staff was amazing.
staff are just incredible, super attentive, doctor is very nice and welcoming. I got a smart lipo and i am happy with my results. recommend this place!
Dr. Carreaga was a great doctor, the results were amazing and he was very attentive before and after the surgery.
yo gane una rifa para injectables y reana me hizo el tratamiento y mas feliz no puedo estar. ella es super professional y me hizo sentir comoda. muchisimas gracias por tu atencion reana, eres la mejor! la recomiendo 100%.
Me realice una aumento de senos con el Dr. Careaga y estoy muy contenta con mis resultados. Es muy perfeccionista en su trabajo lo que me parece muy importante. Su equipo es super amable y profesional. Todas mis amigas han visto mi experiencia y quieren venir a tener una consulta con el Dr. Careaga.
Estoy totalmente satisfecha de haber tomado la decision de operarme con el Dr. Careaga. No solo es un tremendo profesional sino que tiene un staff a su altura. Las instalaciones de primeras y a la hora de atenderme fueron muy puntuales. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
Una vez que visite la clinica por primera vez y conoci al Dr. Careaga supe que era el lugar apropiado. La clinica is a modern and state of the art facility. El personal es muy atento and friendly. Yo me hice una liposuccion: abdomen, flanks and back. El estuvo haciendole seguimiento a mi evolucion por mas de un ano. Se hizo una pequena revision sin ningun costo adicional y estoy muy contento con el resultado final. La mayoria de los doctores no se preocupan una vez que cobran el procedimiento.
Me encanto la dedicacion y pasciencia que Reana Myers, P.A. en Careaga Plastic Surgery, tuvo durante mi consulta y mi tratamiento. Reana me inyecto Dysport y Restylane en mi cara y los resultados fueron muy naturales, los cuales estaba buscando. La recomiendo 100%
I did a Full Tummy Tuck with Dr. Careaga and he is a real artist when it comes to a aesthetics procedure. My results are amazing and if I have to do it again I will do it without a second thought. My recovery was amazing and I feel great. This was a truly life changing experience.
Super me ha encantado todo. Muy contenta ,Muchas Bendiciones ,Gracias
excelente profesional and excelente equipo..
I had a wonderful experience with doctor as he always takes him time for his customer and makes sure he does it perfectly. I had my breast implant done with him and i am very happy I was in the right hands.The staffs and himself are very caring, always smiling and willing to provide great service. will recommend to anyone who wants a great result.
Dr. Careaga and his staff are professional and so caring. He does amazing work, I would recommend him to anyone. I had a tummy tuck after my two children and then a brazilian butt lift 6 months later. I am so glad I chose him!
i was searching for a surgeon to perform my tummy tuck for over a year. it was between him and another surgeon but I'm definitely glad i chose him. after my initial consultation i knew that he was going to be the one. I'm four weeks post op and my surgical scar is healing better than i could've imagined. the pictures i see online of scars concerned me but mine is barely noticeable. his massage therapist was also very good. I couldn't say enough good things about him and his team!
Estoy feliz con mis resultados y con la atencion del Dr. Careaga y su equipo. Me realice una liposuccion en la espalda, el doctor me arreglo mi ombligo y quedo como yo siempre sone. Adicional el Dr. Careaga me arreglo la herida de un Tummy Tuck pasado el cual me realizo otro doctor. A mis 15 dias la herida ya casi no se ve y es como un hilo. Realmente qwuede satisfecha y lo recomiendo 100%
Me encanto el trato de Reana, es supremamente suave y delicada a la hora de inyectar. Me ayudo con mis lineas de expresion y a desaparecer la lineas que tenia en los labios, a definirlos y a darme un look mas fresco y joven a mi cara. La recomiendo 100% para cualquier decision de belleza que tengan.
Port orange |
My breasts are worse than before. His staff is horrible. Go to another doctor that knowd his work.
Minor revisions can be necessary in all types of surgery. I do not charge for these revisions. When a patient chooses to never come back for any of her post-op appointments there is absolutely nothing I can do to correct the problem.
Absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend Dr. Careaga!
I came in for wrinkles Reana was very warm, sweet, answered all my questions and concerns. After the consult i decided to go ahead with the dysport. She was able do it right away which was great it was not painful for me at all she took her time and i have great results!
in Coral Gables, FL |
Encontré al Dr. Careaga cuando estaba haciendo una entrevista en la televisión de la mañana. Mientras yo veía a muchos médicos para las consultas, el Dr. Careaga era el único médico que me hizo sentir confiado. Su personal era muy agradable y servicial. También me gustó el precio. El 17 de Abril, tuve una abdominoplastia. Hoy me siento mejor conmigo mismo y más cómodo con mi cuerpo. No hubo complicaciones y me curé bien. Claramente, el Dr. Careaga obtiene mi recomendación completa.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Careaga as well as his staff are nothing short of amazing ! When arriving at the office, I gave my name and I was immediately taken to the back to change. I was very pleased and amazed that I didn't have to wait around for hours just to be seen. My appointment time was my appointment time. As for Dr. Careaga, he was amazing. He was very pleasant and I LOVE my results from my tummy tuck. I am very happy and satisfied with my choice and my results
in Miami, FL |
Excelente lo adoro es un ángel enviado de Dios el doctor Daniel careaga
in Miami, FL |
The fat around my stomach was bothering me but exercise and a change in diet did not help. Several friends suggested a tummy tuck with Dr. Careaga, and after looking at the doctor online, I decided to move forward with the procedure. I liked the treatment plan he created during my consultation, as it was tailored to my personal needs. Today, I feel confident and secure about my figure, which makes me incredibly happy. Dr. Careaga gets my recommendation.
in Miami, Florida |
My liposuction procedure was on April 21st and Dr. Careaga truly did a wonderful job. I have always wanted to have lipo, and after researching doctors on RealSelf, I decided to make a consultation with Dr. Careaga. There were other doctors that I spoke with, but Dr. Careaga was incredibly sweet, positive, and more professional than the other surgeons. I came in with expectations for a simple procedure with a quick recovery. I was not disappointed. The two hour drive to Dr.. Careaga was with it.
in Coral Gables, FL 33134 |
Roughly three weeks ago, I had a SmartLipo procedure from Dr. Careaga. I had seen him about six years ago, and had some procedures at that time. Word of mouth brought me in originally, but there is no substitute for the one-on-one attention and meticulous results that Dr. Careaga brings. He is known for his natural-looking results, and I knew I would see him again. The SmartLipo technique is amazing, I’m so happy Dr. Careaga recommended it. I was back to work in only four days. Dr. Careaga broug
in Coral Gables, Florida |
I decided to have a breast augmentation in February. My friend recently had the same procedure, so I could completely relate with her experience. She saw Dr. Careaga, and came away with amazing results. I had one breast removed and really wanted this fixed. The final results from my surgery are so amazing, my breasts look and feel incredibly natural. It is wonderful how caring and kind Dr. Careaga is. Through the whole process, he listened to what I wanted and determined exactly what would give
Miami, FL |
I had a tummy tuck and breast lift/ augmentation with Dr. Careaga and I am blown away by the results. He is very personable and caring towards my concerns. Dr. Careaga made me feel comfortable and gave me a body I had only dreamt about! He truly is the best! I didn't even bother looking into any other surgeon after I saw the belly buttons he does. I know I will only be going to him with any other plastic surgery needs. And his staff is amazing. Laura the masseuse, Paola and kathrine are great!
in Miami, FL |
Estoy muy contenta con el servicio de todos y especialmente con la atencion del doctor, muy complacida y a gusto.Se Los recomiendo .
in Coral Gables, FL |
I had two pregnancies, which resulted in flaccid, lax skin along my abdomen. This made me think that I would have to find a surgical procedure to get my old body back. A good friend of mine referred me to Dr. Daniel Careaga. What sold me on his services were his explanations of the needed procedures, the cutting-edge treatments used, and the overall amount of time Dr. Careaga gave to my needs. Everything was quick and easy. Dr. Careaga’s office is well-located and extremely clean. Dr. Careaga, f
Coral Gables, FL |
Dr. Careaga and his staff are the best! From the first time we met, his attention to detail, patience and professionalism were incredible. I had the procedure in April 2015. After the surgery, I had a million questions and wanted to make sure that I was healing properly and that I did everything that I could for a fast recovery. Lizandra in particular was extremely attentive and even responded after hours to make sure that I was comfortable. Who else does that? NOBODY!!
Boise, ID |
Dr. Careaga and his staff are wonderful and the results are a miracle. Tummy Tuck with Lipo post twin pregnancy.
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr. Careaga did my Brazilian Butt Lift on October 4th. I am grateful for his excellent work and bedside manner. I have always wanted to be curvier, my whole life. After several consultations, I settled on Dr. Careaga and he did a great job. It was more painful than I imagined, but the results are amazing.
Hollywood, FL |
I came to dr Careaga for a breast lift and lipo. I was very nervous about my breast lift since I think this is more important and harder to master. Now having done the procedure they came out perfectly symmetrical and better then I would have ever imagined. My experience from beginning to end was amazing the surgical coordinator Lara always answered all my questions and never rushed me made me feel reassured always. And Laura giving me my messages is amazing she is sculpting my body perfectly an
Miami, FL |
He changed my body. I am soooo happy. I was working out and doing diet and could never get rid of my love handles. Finally he took them out. So happy
in Miami, FL |
I found Dr. Careaga on the Internet. After a consultation, he did my liposuction and fat grafting in October. I had tried to lose weight, but I was getting older. Now, my stomach is flat and my figure looks great. Everything at Dr. Careaga’s was wonderful and positive. I highly recommend Dr. Careaga to others who are looking to improve their body contours because he can really bring great results. Dr. Careaga is truly like Michael Angelo with a scalpel.
in Miami, FL |
I want to thank my amazing doctor for the successful life changing surgery he performed for me! I am so happy with my result! His attention to detail is out of this world. I appreciate his quality of work and will recommend him to anyone that is looking to improve their body... the practice is amazing and staff really makes you feel like you are part of the family! Thank you again doctor for the amazing work!
in Coral Gables |
I did a reduction & scar revision on my stomach. I went to the consultation the Dr. was very pleasant and said that he could do a good job. The following day after surgery I noticed my breast had a flap of skin and the other one was not round and flat at one side. He told me to wait that it will take 3 months. then he said wait for 6 months finally we went on for a year. He wants to charge me another $4000. which i orgingally paid $14,000. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM. he should have fixed his mistake
in Opa Locka, FL |
Worst customer service ever.... The doctor is a nice person but when it comes to repairing something they did wrong they are not reliable they dont take responsability for anything even when the work wasnt completed. I had an earlobe done back in june, the stitches came off the day after even tho my ear was covered by the doctor, went back next day and they say theres was nothing ghey can do that i needed to wait at least 1 month, i been scheduling appointments which they always cancel for some
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was so incredibly nervous before surgery. Now, 5 weeks later, it has been one of the best choices that I have ever made in my life! And it's all thanks to the amazing Dr. Careaga! I did a lot of research before deciding to have him perform my surgery and I can tell anyone who is contemplating it that his office, his staff and his surgical skills are exemplary!!! Knowing that his operating room was the same as a hospital setting gave me peace of mind that I was in great hands.
Hialeah, FL |
Based in my experience this is the "Safest", "Best" and "Most" recommend Plastic Surgery facility. You'll be surrounded by a comfortable and excellent environment and the assistance and support of "Exceptional" and "Outstanding" doctors and staff. KUDOS
in Atlanta, GA |
I have two children and wanted to have a breast augmentation for a long time. I was afraid because it's surgery. But most of all I needed it, physically. I found about Dr. Careaga through his Facebook page and it really was the best option, because I had read many reviews before going there and read all the reviews he had online. It was my first appointment with a doctor, but from the moment I arrived I knew it would be having the procedure done there. I wanted them to look real and they do!
in Miami, Fl. |
I love the doctor. Let me count the ways...one for my hips, one for my waist, one for my booty, and one for getting rid of that pooch you belly! He is sweet and caring. You won't do better than this in Miami.
in Miami Beach, FL |
I strongly advise anyone who is considering having any kind of fillers done in this office to THINK TWICE! I was charged twice and then given one syringe free because the product was not working after two tries, and now I am stuck with a bill of $1,100 for fillers that didn't even make a difference in my appearance. Went to another office and had the same product, results actually lasted after just one try. I'm positive they diluted the product and that is why I did not see any changes!!! BEWARE
in Miami Beach, FL |
received the most thorough, personal and realistic consultation which ultimately drove me to choosing Dr. Careaga, and his professional staff, to perform my breast augmentation & lift procedure. His experience and credentials speak volumes. He is double board certified, makes you feel extremely comfortable, educates you on the 'procedure of interest' while dedicating ample time on any questions you may have. He's the best.
in Miami, FL |
Before consulting with Dr. Careaga, I saw three other doctors, but this is the office where I really felt welcomed. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction on April 13th. Dr. Careaga’s staff was polite, and he went over the details of everything. I just felt very comfortable. After having four kids, I was having a hard time losing my stomach and the belly fat. I wanted to feel better about myself, so I had saved up to do the surgery. My experience here was fantastic and I highly recommend Dr. C
in Miami, FL |
I saw Dr. Careaga last March for a breast augmentation. After doing online research, I made an appointment with Careaga; he was the first doctor I spoke with. Once I found out that he was experienced with the gummy bear implants, I knew I was sticking with him. The natural look was important to me and I am very happy with my results so far. I feel back to normal, like before I had my babies. My breasts are fuller and natural. Everything is excellent.
in Miami, FL |
About 30 days ago, Dr. Careaga did my tummy tuck. The office has very nice people and always work with my appointments. Word of mouth initially brought me in to see Dr. Careaga. Once I did some research, I liked how his incisions looked and then I was also comfortable when I met his anesthesiologist. It's only been one month since my tummy tuck, so I'm still a little bit swollen, but as the swelling goes down I'll get to see the final results. I?m very hopeful everything will turn out perfect
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Careaga is truly an excellent doctor! I had lost a lot of weight and had a ton of saggy droopy skin, so I had my tummy tuck done with him in December. I am so happy with my results. Everything looks as it should and I can?t complain about anything. I was really surprised that I had no pain and when I went home everything went perfectly fine. I am so satisfied with my entire amazing experience with Dr. Careaga and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD?

Visit Dr. Careaga