Dr. Daniel C. Burchfield, DMD

Dr. Daniel C. Burchfield, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 63 years old

13 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Burchfield practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Hendersonville, TN.

Are you Dr. Burchfield? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Burchfield's Experience

Visiting Dr. Burchfield

Dr. Burchfield accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Burchfield has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burchfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burchfield to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Burchfield's Performance
in White House , TN |
I have been going to Dr. Burchfield for about a year. He and his Staff are really good! I had a tooth removed and had an implant. My experience with Dr. Burchfield and his staff was great. Each time I went I only had to wait just a few minutes before they call me to the back. They always kept me informed on what was going on and what they would be doing. The night after the procedures Dr. Burchfield called to make sure I was OK. He is so kind. My experience has been a great one.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Burchfield performed surgery on our seven year old son and it was a very positive experience from beginning to end. He took the time to talk with our son and answer his questions along with ours. The procedure and the care afterwards was exceptional. Dr. Burchfield even followed up with a phone call on the evening after surgery to check on our son. He truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Burchfield if you are in need of a good oral surgeon.
Clarksville, TN |
Love this guy. He was so great and I was so scared. He calmed my fears and made me feel like all would be okay. He called me that night to make sure I was okay. great dentist. I am going back to get the bottom teeth removed as soon as I can save up some money as my dental ins only pays 1000.00.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Very professional and caring doctor and staff. He takes time to explain the surgery and follow up care. I had office visits in Goodlettsville, Hendersonville and Gallatin locations, I found a Christ like spirit in each location. Great group of Professionals. I don't think you would want to go any place else after being under this doctor and staff.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel C. Burchfield, DMD?
Are you Dr. Burchfield?

Compare Dr. Burchfield

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Burchfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Board Action

Dr. Burchfield has 1 board action

• Failure to complete continuing education requirements (4/15/2016)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Tennessee

Dr. Burchfield does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Burchfield and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Louisville School-Denistry

Graduated in 1980

University of Louisville
    Bellevue Hospital-New York New York

Dr. Burchfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burchfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Burchfield does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Burchfield and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.