Dr. Daniel Brauman, MD

Dr. Daniel Brauman, MD

General Surgery | Male

222 Westchester Ave Ste 102 West Harrison, NY 10604 Get Directions

Dr. Daniel Brauman, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in West Harrison, NY. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Brauman is affiliated with White Plains Hospital.

Dr. Brauman's Experience

See how Dr. Brauman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brauman

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brauman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brauman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brauman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Brauman's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had a great experience with Dr. Brauman and my results are wonderful. He is a truly competent doctor and artist.
in SOMERS, NY |
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. THE LOBBY LOOKS GREAT WHEN YOU COME IN, BUT THE SURGERY AREA IS DISGUSTING TAKE A LOOK AT THE FLOORS, EQUIPMENT, WALLS AND CEILINGS. I WOULD NOT RISK MY HEALTH IN THIS PLACE. THE RECEPTIONIST IS GREAT, DOCTOR IS A LITTLE STRANGE. I THINK HE IS OVERWORKED. THE PRICE WAS VERY AFFORDABLE, BUT AFTER TAKING A LOOK AT THE SURGERY ROOM I DECIDED NOT TO GET THIS WORK DONE THERE. I WENT ELSEWHERE. DOCTOR DOES NOT LIKE TO PAY HIS CLEANING SERVICES. WITNESSED IT.
Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Doctor Brauman is a wonderful surgeon,takes the time to listen, gives you sincere feedback on realistic expectations and makes you feel as if you are visiting a long time family physician..
Brooklyn, NY |
I had lipo three months ago I'm so pleased with my results. DR BRAUMAN did an awesome job.i recommended two of my friends to him and they are pleased
Rockaway, NJ |
Fantastic doctor. I highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
I love, love Dr.Brauman! I came in with my daughter after she had her surgery and I booked mine after meeting with him. I look and feel refreshed, not "fake" if you know what I mean. I can't recommend this Doctor enough. He's wonderful.
in New Rochelle, NY |
After seeing Dr. Brauman on TV, I had t make an appointment. I came in for a Tummy Tuck and Lipo and I can honestly say, I'm blown away by what he was able to do for me. After having 3 children, and working to take care of my family, I just had to do something for myself. The results for me are AMAZING! My confidence is back and I feel great!. He answered ALL of my questions and concerns, Price was very fair and if asked, Yes I definitely recommend him. He is very patient and thorough.
in Yonkers, NY |
Would absolutely recommend this Dr. He explains every aspect of your procedure (I had a neck/face lift). He's so thorough you hardly have any questions to ask. Everything he said preoperatively is exactly how I experienced it post operatively. He is always available & his assistant Angela also explains things very well. It's a very supportive environment which is so important because even though it's elective, it's still surgery & can be scary. They make you feel calm & confident.
in White Plains, NY |
Waited for over 2 hours, was charged $100 (which, when I made the appt. I was never informed of the fee) and never even got to see the doctor. Have called the office approx. 6 times over the last month looking for my refund, and I have yet to receive a call back or the money back.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Brauman, MD?
Are you Dr. Brauman?

Compare Dr. Brauman

}

Dr. Brauman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Brauman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brauman's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Brauman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brauman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Sydney / Faculty Of Medicine

Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division

Completed in 1981

Rush University Medical Center

Completed in 1982

Dr. Brauman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brauman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Brauman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brauman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.