General Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Brauman, MD
Dr. Daniel Brauman, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in West Harrison, NY. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Brauman is affiliated with White Plains Hospital.

222 Westchester Ave Ste 102

West Harrison, NY 10604

Learn about Dr. Brauman

Dr. Brauman's Experience

Dr. Brauman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• U Sydney
  • Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Brauman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brauman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brauman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brauman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brauman to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Brauman's Performance
in New York, NY |
Him and his assistant will say anything to get your money. He can't seem to keep staff which is a bug red flag and his office is dirty. They won't let you see the operating room if you ask. I looked anyway and would never have surgery in that place.
in Carmel, NY |
A client since 2006. Dr. Brauman is a perfectionist whose staff and facilities reflect this.
Woodhaven, NY |
The dr. is great, but I the think the receptionist Donna is amazing. She's very personable, friendly, respectful with amazing customer service skills. She could teach other places how deal with patients. I wish I could clone her when I use other healthcare facilities.
in Greenwich, CT |
Less than two months ago I had blepharoplasty surgery done on both my upper and lower eye lids. All I have to say is WOW! I cannot believe, in such a short amount of healing time, what my eyes and face look like already! Not only do I look years younger but my confidence is sky high now. I am so extremely happy and I still have months to go until I am fully healed. He really knows what he's doing when it comes to blepharoplasty. The staff were all wonderful and the wait time was barely 15 min
in middletown, NY |
You will wait for a while only because he will answer your questions in full detail when you meet with him. Dr. Brauman will not lie to you about what he can do for you. He is very honest in telling you what you can expect after your surgery. His office /bathrooms etc. is very clean. I highly recommend him. His work speaks for itself. He pays attention to detail to make sure you have the best possible outcome. He is top notch in his profession.
in New Rochelle |
Definitely do not recommend this doctor for any surgery. Surgery area is filthy, Place does not look disinfected. If you value your health you should go elsewhere and always ask to see the surgery sweet and decide there and then if you want to have open skin in that environment. Weekly cleaning is not enough to get the facility cleaned. Mops get used weekly and are filthy. Ask to see the janitor closet. The floor do not get cleaned they get infected with the dirty mops and brooms.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had a great experience with Dr. Brauman and my results are wonderful. He is a truly competent doctor and artist.
in SOMERS, NY |
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. THE LOBBY LOOKS GREAT WHEN YOU COME IN, BUT THE SURGERY AREA IS DISGUSTING TAKE A LOOK AT THE FLOORS, EQUIPMENT, WALLS AND CEILINGS. I WOULD NOT RISK MY HEALTH IN THIS PLACE. THE RECEPTIONIST IS GREAT, DOCTOR IS A LITTLE STRANGE. I THINK HE IS OVERWORKED. THE PRICE WAS VERY AFFORDABLE, BUT AFTER TAKING A LOOK AT THE SURGERY ROOM I DECIDED NOT TO GET THIS WORK DONE THERE. I WENT ELSEWHERE. DOCTOR DOES NOT LIKE TO PAY HIS CLEANING SERVICES. WITNESSED IT.
Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Doctor Brauman is a wonderful surgeon,takes the time to listen, gives you sincere feedback on realistic expectations and makes you feel as if you are visiting a long time family physician..
Brooklyn, NY |
I had lipo three months ago I'm so pleased with my results. DR BRAUMAN did an awesome job.i recommended two of my friends to him and they are pleased
Rockaway, NJ |
Fantastic doctor. I highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
I love, love Dr.Brauman! I came in with my daughter after she had her surgery and I booked mine after meeting with him. I look and feel refreshed, not "fake" if you know what I mean. I can't recommend this Doctor enough. He's wonderful.
in New Rochelle, NY |
After seeing Dr. Brauman on TV, I had t make an appointment. I came in for a Tummy Tuck and Lipo and I can honestly say, I'm blown away by what he was able to do for me. After having 3 children, and working to take care of my family, I just had to do something for myself. The results for me are AMAZING! My confidence is back and I feel great!. He answered ALL of my questions and concerns, Price was very fair and if asked, Yes I definitely recommend him. He is very patient and thorough.
in Yonkers, NY |
Would absolutely recommend this Dr. He explains every aspect of your procedure (I had a neck/face lift). He's so thorough you hardly have any questions to ask. Everything he said preoperatively is exactly how I experienced it post operatively. He is always available & his assistant Angela also explains things very well. It's a very supportive environment which is so important because even though it's elective, it's still surgery & can be scary. They make you feel calm & confident.
in White Plains, NY |
Waited for over 2 hours, was charged $100 (which, when I made the appt. I was never informed of the fee) and never even got to see the doctor. Have called the office approx. 6 times over the last month looking for my refund, and I have yet to receive a call back or the money back.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Brauman, MD?
Are you Dr. Brauman?