Dr. Daniel Branham, MD

Dr. Daniel Branham, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Branham, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery doctor who practices in Crossville, TN. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

49 Cleveland St Ste 300

Crossville, TN 38555

• Cigna-HealthSpring
  • CorVel

Learn about Dr. Branham

See how frequently Dr. Branham performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
Hand Fracture
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)

Dr. Branham's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Branham's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Branham " Dr. Daniel Branham, board certified orthopedic surgeon, obtained his medical degree from the University of Tennessee, and went on to complete an internship and residency at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. Dr. Branham's expertise in the area of hand, elbow, and shoulder procedures was further refined through a fellowship in Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery at the University of Florida. He has been awarded a certificate of Advance Qualification for Hand Surgery by ASSH - American Society for Surgery of the Hand. As a Hand/Upper Extremity specialist at a Level II trauma center, he has handled an extensive variety of patient conditions and injuries. Dr. Branham holds membership in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the University of Florida Hand Fellows. His love of travel has taken him to a variety of locations, including the slopes of Mount Everest and spear fishing on the floor of the Atlantic Ocean. Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics offers nine locations to better serve you in Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Lenoir City, Crossville, and Sevierville in East Tennessee. "

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Medical College Of Virginia
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Medical College Of Virginia

Dr. Branham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Branham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Branham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Branham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Branham to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Branham's Performance
in Harriman, TN |
This Doctor is the worst . A real jerk to deal with . He doesn't keep his appointments. I waited a hour and a half before he showed up and I told him what I thought of him. BTW I could hear him having a good time with one of the interns in the next room while I was waiting. I went back and told my personal doctor not to recommend Dr Bramham to any more patients . I also called the staff supervisor and filed a complaint against Doctor Branham. A real prima donna!.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Branham is truly an amazing surgeon. He saved me from losing my finger. He has given me a peace of mind to where I am now confident and driven on my recovery. He really cares. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone.
Powell, TN |
Dr. Branham is very knowledgeable in his field and I felt very comfortable with him and his diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone. So glad he was recommended for my son's surgery.
in Harriman, TN |
He is a fantastic doctor. I really like him. He did a good job on my wrist. It seem to be working much better although I do have some of the movement I still have problems at times.
Sheila Brown, we are so happy to read such a great review about Daniel G. Branham, M.D.!
in LaFollette, Tennessee |
I am extremely pleased with the care I received from Dr. Branham! I was always seen promptly, and was always given all the time I needed to discuss my problem. The surgery he performed for the tendinitis in my wrist was successful and I am now free of pain. I was pleasantly surprised when Dr. Branham called me himself the day after my surgery to see how I was doing! I recommend him highly with no reservations at all! Excellent doctor and surgeon!
in Kingston, TN |
It is highly likely that I would recommend Dr. Branham to everyone. I was treated like I was his only patient or a family member from the first time I saw him. I went in with a broken arm. He took one look at my x-ray and he said I will see you in surgery in the morning. He was there with me in pre opt and walked into surgery with me. Never had doctor do that before. He also called me at home after my surgery to make sure I was doing good. We thought he was great.
in Jellico, Tn 37762 |
Concise and clear communicator in our plan of care for my husband. Dr Branam even took the time to call and check on him the following day after surgery! Refreshing in this day of busy specialist!
in Crossville, TN |
Although Dr Branham specializes in upper extremities, he saw me for my foot. He was very helpful. I would see Dr Branham again for treatment or referral if necessary. The office and nursing staff in the Crossville office were wonderful too!
in Oak Ridge, TN |
I took my three year old son to see Dr. Branham because my son cut his finger and had to get stitches. Naturally my son was hesitant to allow a stranger to touch his "boo boo". Luckily Dr. Branham is likeable and has seemingly endless patience. He not only put my son at ease, but was able to thoroughly evaluate the injury and treat my son as needed. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Crossville TN |
Doc was great. He quickly disarmed any fear and anxiety, explained in very basic terms what he considered the problem was based on his exam and the x rays, and gave me the choice of options for healing with his recommendation. He is extremely relatable, friendly and obviously very knowledgeable! He even gave me sources for further research on my diagnosis, should I have felt the need to. He and the entire staff at TOC, are great, friendly people that are more than willing to work to help you!
in Clinton, TN |
Took a tumble a couple months ago and fractured my right femur near the hip. Dr. B. re-set the bones and surgically implanted a rod and other hardware. Healing up well now, thanks to his skill and also his excellent follow-ups.
in Oak Ridge, TN |
For many years I suffered severe pain with both thumb joints. Dr. Branham performed surgery on each hand (six months apart) and I am now completely pain free! Dr. Branham carefully explained each step of the procedure and after-care to me before surgery (even so much as to draw a picture - which I still have). I am ever so thankful to Dr. Branham for giving me back pain-free use of my hands!
Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.
in Knoxville, TN |
Should have seen Dr Branham a long time ago. What a relief. From first visit to post op has been an absolute dream. A total professional and nice guy. Will most definitely refer him.
Thanks Glenn Lewi, for leaving us this response.
in Lafollette |
My experience with Dr. Branaham was wonderful I had suffered for years with carpal tunnel and went to another dr. a year and a half prior he wouldn't help me. I started experiencing trigger finger in two fingers that's when I called and went to Dr. Branaham. He had me in surgery the next week. I will have to say the staff at the Cheyenne center was excellent they made my surgery experience a peaceful experience. Wonderful staff.
Melissa S., thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Daniel G. Branham, M.D..
in Knoxville, TN |
Overall, I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Branham. He is confident in his ability to work the surgery and "fix" my thumb. As a fellow outdoor enthusiast, he understood my passion for the outdoors and my need to have a successful repair.
B.g, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Branham really took his time getting to know my case and what would be best for ME. After my surgery, he personally called and made sure all post-op healing was going well. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable in making sure you have the best outcome with Dr. Branham.
Thank you, Rockmama12, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day!
in Oak Ridge, TN |
Exceptionally caring and very informative relative to options available for saving my injured thumb. Early opinion was that amputation was likely, but we collectively chose to proceed with two surgeries that resulted in saving the thumb even though we had to fuse the joint. Dr. Branham was forthcoming with information I found useful and timely and helped me considerably in understanding what we were trying to accomplish. Today I have that thumb and Dr. Branham is the reason.
Thanks for the feedback, Philip B. Thompson. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics!
in Oak Ridge, TN |
Dr. Branham performed Carpal Tunnel surgery on my right hand. During my first visit/consultation, he fully explained the procedure and what I could expect. He was very straight in his answers and primarily left the decision to do the surgery or not with me. He did not rush me in making a decision and offered a temporary aide t the problem by supplying a wrist support.When the surgery was performed he was very professional and provided proper follow-up. I now have no pain in my hand and happy.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Branham, MD?

Visit Dr. Branham