Dr. Daniel Batlan, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Specialized Pain Management 1661 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy # 270 Henderson, NV 89012 Get Directions
Dr. Daniel Batlan, MD
Dr. Daniel Batlan, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Batlan is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada.

Dr. Batlan's Experience

See how Dr. Batlan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Batlan

Dr. Batlan accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Batlan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Batlan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Batlan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batlan to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Batlan's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Back pain so severe I spent many times writhing on my back on the floor, canceling appointments. screaming in agony. After an examination and three treatments, I am a new person, eagerly awaiting my 83rd. birthday. Friends say, "You look great! What happened? Answer? Dr. Batlan.
Henderson, NV |
I moved here from Northern California about a year ago. I have spinal stenosis and do not want back surgery. Dr. Batlan has been a life saver. I just completed my second series of three injections and I am pain free. He has a professional friendly staff and he really cares about his patinets. Thank you Dr. Batlan. Paul Karaica
Las Vegas, NV |
I found Dr Batlan to be a very friendly person to talk to and very knowledgeable . He explained every question I had and left no doubt that I had chosen the right doctor and procedure.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Batlan is extremely personable, well educated and professional. Explains what he recommends and why. I trust him completely. The office staff at both his office and the out-patient surgery center that he utilizes are filled with trustworthy, caring individuals. I don't know how much longer I will have to see him, but he is top-notch and deserves to be sought out by anyone who has need for pain management without being hooked on antidepressants, opioids, and the like. Highly recommended.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had horrible back/leg pain for over a year. At 71 years old I had just figured I would have it for the rest of my life. My GP referred me to Dr. Batlan and after 1 injection I was pretty much pain free. Will have my 3rd and final injection this coming Monday and am so very happy with the whole procedure, especially the results. The only negative is that sometimes you have to wait a while but it is well worth it.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have had twoEpidural Steroid injections and now excepted for my last one. I am so glad that I had the Epidural Steriod Injections. I can sleep at night and when I turn my neck it does not grind any more. I can lay down with out any pain. I am very happy with my doctor and his wonderful hands and guift to aleavate pain when he can. Thank You for your years of being a caring doctor.
Las Vegas, NV |
His pain block injections have helped me very much.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlin has helped my husband with his neck pain and makes his life more enjoyable. Dr. Batlin tends to run behind schedule, I am guessing because he is so sought after and spends time with each patient. He is kind and professional at all times.
in Henderson, NV |
I had excruciating back and leg pain for several months. My orthopedist referred me to Dr Batlan. After Dr Batlan treated me I am totally pain free. He is very easy to talk to and answers all your questions in a very professional manner. He is a very caring doctor.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
His care:EXCELLLENT.-listening skills to patient: EXCELLENT. I have branch blocks done, and by far, has THE BEST hand at it. No after pain in spinal region of needle punctures to speak of. Not easily achieved, as I've had them done before by other doctors, and have walked away with pain in-between the spinal joints, if you will.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan explain clearly the problem in my back and the procedure that he will do to me.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan has been the most courteous doctor interaction I've ever had. He explained the procedure in detail and did not rush me out of his office. His bedside manner was the best, I would recommend his services to everyone in need of a good doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Had Spinal Anesthesia procedure done recently. Very satisfied with the procedure. Dr. Batlan is very professional and caring physician. Also had a very good and positive interaction with his staff. Will recommend him to any body without any reservations.
in Henderson, NV |
I know Dr. Batlan will treat those who need his help. I have recommended him to 3 people in the past, who are now his patients. I feel that is about the best recommendation a person can give. I have seen him since the early 2000's and am doing much better than when I first started seeing him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have the greatest confidence in Dr. Batlan. He is very highly qualified. His bedside manner is impeccable. He has a true concern for my well being. I feel like I am in the best hands possible when I walk into his office. He explains everything so that I can understand what is going on with me medically. If I have problems or questions he listens to my every concern and answers everything to my satisfaction. I feel completely at ease in his care. I know he has my best welfare at heart.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan is very considerate, warm, funny and knowledgeable when it comes to his patients. He takes the time to listen and plan a strategy that's best for the patients healing and over all well being. I would definitely recommend Dr. Batlan. Also, his staff is out standing as well!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan provides the highest level of patient care. He is great with his patients, always empathetic and willing to spend time discussing questions and providing support when needed. He has an excellent background in anesthesiology, and attended well respected universities. Dr. Batlan is one of the few physicians in this area that I would trust to provide excellent medical care, or procedures. I was very lucky that I discovered a friend who referred me to him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have gotten years of pain relief under Dr. Batlans care. The only Dr. who helped before him was 25 years ago and in North Miami Beach Florida I had to fly from LA to Miami to get treatments that worked.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Batlan has gone above and beyond to help me with my pain. He has helped me significantly over the last 2 years. He has done every thing I have asked him to do for me. He has guided me through a few tough times with my significant pain that I feel from my back. I would encourage anyone with pain to use him as their Dr.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan is professional, courteous, as is his office staff. He has helped me a great deal with my pian management & recovery. I would highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've been seeing Dr. Batlan for several months for pinched nerves in my cervical spine. I've just completed the epidural injections. I've had good results, would have liked them to been great, but Dr. Batlan did everything extremely well. The thing I liked the most is that you see the doctor on every visit to his office, you don't get dished off to a P.A. at any time. His staff is top notch ! Always willing to help.
in Las Vegas. Nv. |
i would highly recommend Dr. Batlan. He is a real prof. which is hard to come by these days. I have had two spinal epidurals with Dr. Batlan with one to go. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Batlan.
North Las Vegas, NV |
Called to make an appointment as a first time patient. I was told I had to have a referral from my doctor even though on their website it says you don't need a referral for a consultation. Even my insurance doesn't require a referral and I can go to any doctor I choose to go to. This place is a joke and the lady that answered the phone lied to me. I'll be going to a better doctor's office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Baltan is very professional! He is very concerned for my well being. He wants to make sure that I leave his office feeling better than before I got there. I would recommend him to all my friends and family! One of the best doctors I've been to! I highly recommend him!
in Henderson, NV |
I would recommend Dr. Batlan for anyone needing interventional pain management. He is highly trained and very skilled. My injections were completely painless and effective in resolving my lower back pain.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent credentials & knoweledgable. Very thorough in discussing problems & soloutions.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan explained everything in great detail, described the treatment plan in understandable terms, and ultimately provided great back pain relief for me.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The three series of epidurals and how it targeted different areas of my neck worked for me. It's been three months after my last epidural sessions, and so far, my pain only comes back if I do anything rigorous, which is expected if you are working too hard. Rest is also a very important part of the treatment. I will come back and refer Dr. Batlan to others.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Worst Doctor I have ever been to, not compassionate at all. Spends 1-2 minutes with patients,rarely walks into the room just stands at open doorway of room and asks Are you doing OK great meet me in the front Just ripping off insurance companies by charging for a monthly visit every month.Never knows your health issues cause he doesn't want to hear it from you. EVER.. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Batlan, MD?
Are you Dr. Batlan?

Compare Dr. Batlan

Dr. Batlan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Batlan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Batlan's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Batlan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Batlan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

Cleveland Clinic Fndn
      Johns Hopkins Hospital
      St Francis Hospital Of Evanston

Dr. Batlan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batlan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Batlan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Batlan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.