Dr. Daniel Batlan, MD

Dr. Daniel Batlan, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 57 years old

Dr. Batlan specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Henderson, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Batlan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Batlan's Experience

See how Dr. Batlan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Batlan

Dr. Batlan accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Batlan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Batlan
Dr. Batlan's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (65)
in Henderson, NV |
I know Dr. Batlan will treat those who need his help. I have recommended him to 3 people in the past, who are now his patients. I feel that is about the best recommendation a person can give. I have seen him since the early 2000's and am doing much better than when I first started seeing him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have the greatest confidence in Dr. Batlan. He is very highly qualified. His bedside manner is impeccable. He has a true concern for my well being. I feel like I am in the best hands possible when I walk into his office. He explains everything so that I can understand what is going on with me medically. If I have problems or questions he listens to my every concern and answers everything to my satisfaction. I feel completely at ease in his care. I know he has my best welfare at heart.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan is very considerate, warm, funny and knowledgeable when it comes to his patients. He takes the time to listen and plan a strategy that's best for the patients healing and over all well being. I would definitely recommend Dr. Batlan. Also, his staff is out standing as well!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan provides the highest level of patient care. He is great with his patients, always empathetic and willing to spend time discussing questions and providing support when needed. He has an excellent background in anesthesiology, and attended well respected universities. Dr. Batlan is one of the few physicians in this area that I would trust to provide excellent medical care, or procedures. I was very lucky that I discovered a friend who referred me to him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have gotten years of pain relief under Dr. Batlans care. The only Dr. who helped before him was 25 years ago and in North Miami Beach Florida I had to fly from LA to Miami to get treatments that worked.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Batlan has gone above and beyond to help me with my pain. He has helped me significantly over the last 2 years. He has done every thing I have asked him to do for me. He has guided me through a few tough times with my significant pain that I feel from my back. I would encourage anyone with pain to use him as their Dr.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan is professional, courteous, as is his office staff. He has helped me a great deal with my pian management & recovery. I would highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've been seeing Dr. Batlan for several months for pinched nerves in my cervical spine. I've just completed the epidural injections. I've had good results, would have liked them to been great, but Dr. Batlan did everything extremely well. The thing I liked the most is that you see the doctor on every visit to his office, you don't get dished off to a P.A. at any time. His staff is top notch ! Always willing to help.
in Las Vegas. Nv. |
i would highly recommend Dr. Batlan. He is a real prof. which is hard to come by these days. I have had two spinal epidurals with Dr. Batlan with one to go. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Batlan.
North Las Vegas, NV |
Called to make an appointment as a first time patient. I was told I had to have a referral from my doctor even though on their website it says you don't need a referral for a consultation. Even my insurance doesn't require a referral and I can go to any doctor I choose to go to. This place is a joke and the lady that answered the phone lied to me. I'll be going to a better doctor's office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Baltan is very professional! He is very concerned for my well being. He wants to make sure that I leave his office feeling better than before I got there. I would recommend him to all my friends and family! One of the best doctors I've been to! I highly recommend him!
in Henderson, NV |
I would recommend Dr. Batlan for anyone needing interventional pain management. He is highly trained and very skilled. My injections were completely painless and effective in resolving my lower back pain.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent credentials & knoweledgable. Very thorough in discussing problems & soloutions.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Batlan explained everything in great detail, described the treatment plan in understandable terms, and ultimately provided great back pain relief for me.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The three series of epidurals and how it targeted different areas of my neck worked for me. It's been three months after my last epidural sessions, and so far, my pain only comes back if I do anything rigorous, which is expected if you are working too hard. Rest is also a very important part of the treatment. I will come back and refer Dr. Batlan to others.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Worst Doctor I have ever been to, not compassionate at all. Spends 1-2 minutes with patients,rarely walks into the room just stands at open doorway of room and asks Are you doing OK great meet me in the front Just ripping off insurance companies by charging for a monthly visit every month.Never knows your health issues cause he doesn't want to hear it from you. EVER.. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Batlan, MD?
Are you Dr. Batlan?

Compare Dr. Batlan

Dr. Batlan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Batlan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Batlan's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Batlan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Batlan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

Cleveland Clinic Fndn
    Johns Hopkins Hospital
    St Francis Hospital Of Evanston

Dr. Batlan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batlan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Batlan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Batlan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.