Dr. Daniel Barton, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Barton

Daniel Frederick Barton

4414 WESTLAWN DR Nashville, TN 37209

Dr. Daniel Barton, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN. He specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychiatrists & Pediatric Psychiatrists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Barton accepts

Dr. Barton accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Barton's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Barton's Top Procedures and Conditions

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Barton performs Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) more than 67% of his peers

Dr. Barton performs this procedure more than 67% of his peers

Dr. Barton treats this condition more than 18% of his peers

Dr. Barton's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Barton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barton

4.4

Dr. Barton?
Dr. Barton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Barton, MD
Dr. Barton, and his nurse Sandi, treated me with respect, dignity and provided compassionate care throughout my treatments. They are consummate professionals and are deeply committed to patient advocacy. There is no better team in Nashville.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
I’ve suffered from depression for decades, received ongoing counseling for twenty plus years. Ketamine, recommended by my therapist, offered by psychiatrist Daniel Barton, whom she knew and respected, has made a profound difference for me. Following treatment, I'm the same person I was, with the same history and life problems, but somehow dislodged from the point of view from which I used to see them. The result is a sense of not “sitting” in the middle of old wounds, reduced anxiety of repeating those experiences, and more ease with myself and others. These changes may be temporary. I may fall back into that old thinking, but whether I do or not, I feel I've had the experience of how to live without it. My hope is with continued presence of mind, I'll continue to see the world from this better place. I found The Nashville Ketamine Center comfortable and safe, Dr. Barton and staff caring and professional, guiding me through this internal experience. I'm glad I went to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Barton for almost 14 years. I had to work with two other psychiatrists at times c/o moves away from Nashville, and neither of them provided anything close to comparable care. Dr. Barton provides a 50 minutes session in order to have in-depth discussions of what’s been going on, which helps him give more medically sound guidance as opposed to the psychiatrists who talk to you for 15 minutes, give you a script, then send you out the door. Dr. Barton listens, is open-minded, and considers options aside from simply doling out pills. I highly recommend working with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
If you are suffering through the darkness and despair of depression you should know that Dr Barton, Nurse Sandi and staff at Nashville Ketamine Center CAN help you! I strongly recommend you at least set an appointment with them to discuss options available to you. You DO NOT have to keep suffering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
Normally i'd want to leave a short and sweet post, but i feel like it wouldn't express how much gratitude i have for this place and Dr B ! One day i was driving and i hear on the radio that there's a new "Wonder Drug" called "Ketamine" that is now being used to treat bad stages of depression and this person on the radio was definitely preaching to the right audience. Right after i went on the internet to learn more about it and look for a clinic near me, When i went on the Nashville Ketamine website and read through all the material i thought to myself i better give this a shot which went against my past experiences. I have been suffering from depression from a young age and have been to two drs previously one which i discontinued after two visits and one which was for almost a year, that dr recommended i start taking an anti-depressant which made me feel worse than i was and ended up not wanting to take any medication, i got better but it turned out that the problem was just being
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Barton for a few years, and I genuinely believe he cares about his patients' outcomes. I have experienced a few psychiatrists who only want to over-medicate you and send you out the door. When you find one who really wants to get to know you and get to the root of your problem, you better hang with them! Dr. Barton is that kind of provider. If you want an advocate in your corner, give him a call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
Dr. Barton is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. He provides a cutting edge medication for treatment resistant depression in a caring and supportive home-like environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Daniel Barton for about 2 years now. He is by far one of the best psychiatrists I have ever seen. He is patient, kind, and caring. He genuinely wants to see you do your best and will make recommendations on the steps to take to get you there. He is highly knowledgeable about addiction and other areas. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
After several months of sessions, Dr. Daniel Barton never once provided input on anything I said and never asked me about my history. Direct questions (which I only started asking many sessions and hundreds of dollars down the line) were always responded to with Dr. Barton lashing out and getting suddenly defensive followed by staring wide-eyed at the floor with profound childlike embarrassment on his face like he wasn’t able to control himself and was going to cry. Very weird guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Barton for over 15 years and he has been a tremendous help to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with issues. He has incredible expertise in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Barton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Barton?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry