Dr. Daniel Allison, MD

Dr. Daniel Allison, MD

Orthopedic Oncology Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Allison, MD is an orthopedic oncology surgery doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 603

Los Angeles, CA 90048

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Allison

See how frequently Dr. Allison performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Complications of Joint Prosthesis
Fracture Care
Fracture

Dr. Allison's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Allison "We strive to treat every patient the way we would want ourselves or our family members to be treated."

• Orthopedic Oncology Surgery

• Hip Fracture
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Infectious Arthritis
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cancer
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Melanoma
  • Metastatic Bone Cancer
  • Metastatic Cancer
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Soft Tissue Surgery
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for California.

• Southern Methodist University

Dr. Allison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allison to family and friends
Dr. Allison's Performance
in North Hollywood, CA |
Meeting Dr Allison was a wonderful match for rather challenging condition. I think sometimes people forget that the practice of medicine is part art and part science, We are very lucky to have access to such a marriage of a man with a fully integrated platform of and knowledge and practice of what is possible today. Thank you
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Allison and Renee were always responsive to my medical needs. They made the appropriate referrals when I had some complications not directly related to the surgery My surgery and the site healing process was great!
in Los Angeles, CA |
He is an amazing and compassionate doctor. I'd definitely recommend him to others and will definitely be back when I get my hip replaced.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Allison's surgical talents are unbelievably exceptional. For me this means that the pain inevitable with my operation is greatly mitigated; and my physical capabilities improve with every passing day. However, what makes Dr. Allison truly exceptional in any group of talented surgeons is the generosity and kindness of his interpersonal communication. Further, his solid, quiet goodness of heart is demonstrated by the other members of his surgical and office team, which benefits his patients.
in Newport Beach, CA |
I would urge all my family members and friends to see Dr. Allison before making a final decision on hip or knee replacements.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Best orthopedic doctor I've been to. (And I've been to several). If you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon who is confident and knows what he is doing, he is your doctor. After 23 years of being incapable of using any left hip movements, he has made the "back in the day" impossible to possible. Extremely satisfied and would definitely recommend dr Allison. I rarely leave detailed feedback but this is one I'm extremely happy to throw out there. Hope this helps and good luck!!!
in Van Nuys, CA |
Dr. Allison made me feel as if I knew him and immediately gave me his diagnosis. I felt so comfortable that my surgery was booked that day. My pain,after surgery was manageable and I am healing rapidly. My previous hip replacement was painful and i was never able to walk properly. I am grateful I found this surgeon; and I thank his kind and efficient staff. Especially wish to thank Gladas for holding my hand during some insecure moments.
in Culver City CA |
Dr. Allison is truly a great doctor, and the rest of his team, including nurses, assistants, and administrative staff, reflect his professionalism, ability, and expertise. I had been to other orthopedic surgeons before choosing Dr. Allison to perform my THR, and I am so glad that I found him and had him perform my procedure. My recovery is proceeding quite quickly and with relatively little pain. Thank you, Dr. Allison!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Allison is a very caring surgeon. He takes his time answering questions and making sure his patients feel empowered to make decisions.
in Lancaster, CA |
Extremely helpful in explaining the knee surgery process. I have had 5 knee replacements over the 8 years and I believe that we finally have the solution for my left knee which has been done 4 times. I believe that this surgery will finally be the solution we have prayed for. Dr. Allison has stabilized the knee with screws and a longer post and also more cement. The knee is one that he personally has developed so I have even more faith that this revision is the final solution. Thank you Doc.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Allison is a very knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time to throughly walk you through the procedure and provides all possible details. I felt extremely comfortable with him.
in LA CA. |
He is truly a wonderful surgeon and I feel a wonderful man. He is kind, informative, and takes the time to answer all of your questions. He seems to take each case with incredible interest, and seems to really care about solving your problem. His work is excellent. I feel like I have a natural knee instead of a man-made one!
in Torrance, CA |
I eat "hunble pie" My appolegies to Dr. Allison. After weeks of trying to get an appointment with Dr. Menendez finally got one, yay! Just got scared when Gladys, Dr. Allison receptionist, kept saying that maybe Dr. Menendez wouldn't see me because of this "Courtesy thing", even though I had Dr. Allison's blessings, didn't understand why? Orthopedic Oncology is a rare speciality & would have continued seeing Dr. Allison if the area wasn't so difficult for me!
in Los Angeles, CA |
He has been consistently attentive, thorough, caring and confident. He explained things very thoroughly and, although I'm only 2.5 weeks into my recovery, as far as I can tell the operation (total hip) has been a complete success. Furthermore, I almost NEVER respond to customer surveys but in this case i'm making an exception because I am so satisfied with the care and treatment I received.
in Marina del Rey, CA |
I had Hip Replacement Surgery with Dr. Allison six weeks ago and within a few weeks I was back to doing every activity I had done prior to having a problem with my hip. I really can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. Allison, as he was profession, experienced, warm and fabulous in every way. At Cedars-Sinai, almost every nurse told me he was the favorite of all the orthopedic surgeons and that they'd have their surgery with him if they needed it. A+ all the way.
in Chino Hills, CA |
I feel that I could not have had a better surgeon to care for me. He saved my life not just once, but twice. He was recommended to me by Dr. Robert Klapper, which made me feel safe and in the best hands possible. Myself and my family are grateful for his professionalism.
in Burbank, CA |
I had met with another orthopedic surgeon with whom I just didn't feel comfortable. A physical therapist recommended Dr. Allison. What a difference! From my first meeting, Dr. Allison was engaged, interested, and answered all my questions. Hip surgery went very well and recovery is coming along nicely. The daily email follow-up helps keep you in touch with his office and is a reminder of what you should be doing and looking for. I absolutely recommend Dr. Allison!!
Newport Beach, CA |
Dr Allison was excellent in explaining the difference in my right knee surgery since this one would be different then the left knee. All I can say is that I wish both knees felt like Dr Allison knee. I feel my left knee all the time. He's amazing surgeon who truly cares about his medical practice. I would go back to him and I highly recommend him as one of the top knee surgeons in Southern California. Thank you for being my Doctor. Great aftercare too.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Waited over an hour with no explanation or apology
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Allison was outstanding in his concern, time taken to listen, and carefully considered recommendations for appropriate care of my condition.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Allison, MD?
Are you Dr. Allison?

See our Orthopedic Oncology Surgery Specialists at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

Visit Dr. Allison

Dr. Allison accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Allison has admitting privileges