Dr. Daniel J. Aldrich, MD

Dr. Daniel J. Aldrich, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 50 years old

Learn about this Doctor

At Lake Pointe Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, we have been serving the orthopedic needs of our community for over 25 years. We utilize the latest surgical and non-surgical means to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients. Our goal is simple: to work with our patients to understand and achieve their goals and return them to a painless and active life as soon as possible. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our practice. Daniel Aldrich, MD, Board Certified Orthopedic SurgeonRead more

Personal Bio

I have been serving the community needs for over 20 years and continue to have a passion to help my...Read more

Dr. Aldrich's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Aldrich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aldrich

Dr. Aldrich accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Aldrich has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Aldrich
Dr. Aldrich's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
in Wylie, Tx |
I was able to schedule an appointment online and that was so easy. Dr. Aldrich was friendly and explained everything to me. I was at ease with him at first meeting. He advised that my surgery couldn't wait and so in a couple of days, I was beginning the healing process. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Aldrich!
Plano, TX |
I have been a patient for many years of Dr. Aldrich's partner, Dr. Duhon. I can barely walk with the assistance of a walker. One day, trying to walk through the hall to the exam room, I started to collapse & asked one of the nurses to bring me a chair. As soon as I sat down, Dr. Aldrich came charging through, and, seeing me sitting there, he exploded in anger at me and the nurse. It was so embarrassing! And it was totally unnecessary, because I was only planning to sit there for a minute.
Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Aldrich is the least caring surgeon I have ever been to. After waiting 3 1/2 hours for a scheduled surgery, he came in with an attitude. I was considering leaving but we gave him the benefit of the doubt. 3 days later I went to see him, waited 1 1/2 hours, then an assistant came in and said doc "Says your good to go". I requested to see him. After waiting another 20 minutes, he came in with an attitude. FYI, $25. for record copies. Wow!! IT'S All ABOUT MONEY!!! Here, not about his patients.
I am sorry that you felt I was uncaring. Unfortunately, I do run behind schedule at times, especially when many surgeries need to be done in one day. I do have my assistant see most patients on their first postoperative visit and this is not unusual. We do charge for form completion as it does require significant staff time. I do care about my patients, and I am sorry that did not come across to you. I will continue to do my best for all patients. Daniel Aldrich, M.D.
in Rockwall, Tx |
Dr Aldrich got me an appt. quickly, scheduled surgery and I was healing before I knew it! Courteous , kind, professional office staff. I hate that I needed an ortho, but glad I found Dr. Dan!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel J. Aldrich, MD?

Compare Dr. Aldrich

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.