Dr. Dana Wiley, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male

Dr. Wiley

Dana L. Wiley, MD PA

102 Commons Blvd Ste C Piedmont, SC 29673

Dr. Dana Wiley, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Piedmont, SC and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Wiley accepts

Dr. Wiley accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

• Combination Drug Dependence
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Confusion
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

34.42622950819672%

Dr. Wiley?
Dr. Wiley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dana Wiley, MD
I am very happy with Dr. Wiley and his staff. Dr. Wiley really listens, has been very helpful with my medications, and his staff has been great to work with. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Dr.Wiley has really helped me with my problems,he takes the time and answers all of my questions..I highly recommend him...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Referred here by my school, after years of ineffective medications and ineffective counseling. I was seen by a psychiatric nurse practitioner who barely listened to my medical history or concerns I voiced, just added a super expensive new medication ($200/mo). Office charges you for any paperwork (like the accommodation letter I needed for school). They over-billed me twice and I've been given the runaround for months trying to get a refund. I never actually saw Dr. Wiley, office staff useless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Great Psychiatrist. Only bad thing is trying to get people to answer to phone to reschedule. Office personnel is not as friendly and helpful as they should be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
They are such amazing people to work with! Everyone is kind, thoughtful, and well skilled in their fields of work. The office is calming with beautiful decorations. I absolutely adore them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
I am a disabled veteran and retired police officer. Dr. Wiley was professional and compassionate. He was very understanding about my financial difficulties. He made it possible to obtain much needed medications without paying high prices. He even recommended a cheap pharmacy (Welcome Pharmacy) off Whitehorse rd.
Very good service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
I can't tell you how it felt to meet Dr Wiley after years of struggle w addixtion, PTSD & anxiety. I just moved to SC to escape 50 years of memories and pain. All my triggers as well as everything that enabled my addiction, I had to leave to get a chance at life. Finding Dr. Wiley was my last chance, and I will say I am going to be ok with his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Best doctor around.... suboxone program is outstanding and the cheapest around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Very pleased with the care. I've seen the staff handle some difficult people and still be professional. They gave me samples until I could get my insurance to pay for my pills. They take time to explain things which is important to me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr wileys,for more than 10 years. I have seen a large rotation of office managers and staff changed Through The Years. I'll have been helpful except for that nurse in Easley or Central. But now I see Jessica Waters PA c a psychiatrist assistant and she certified . Her and dr. Wily work together on my diagnosis is to help medicate me and make me functional again. I am now working in society as everyone else Yes. And I have not done that in five years. I highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Practitioners are great but staff is subpar. Policies in place lead to poor treatment of patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Charges $30 for prior authorization. $50 fee for missed appointments and will NOT allow patients to jer or make new appointments if there is ANY kind of balance owed. Treats patients like cattle. No sense of empathy or compassion for patients.
HORRIBLE STAFF!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Very good doctors there. The staff is nice and they listen to your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
Basically told Dr. Wiley, would no longer handle my illness, as I was too much work!? Office manager/nurse, is either trying to jeopardize patients health, or Dr. Wiley's practice. I, on two seperate occasions, left a message for nurse/office manager to call me regarding prescriptions and my insurance company. Neither phone call was returned. When confronting her, she said I was "out of control", and she was busy managing three offices!? Extremely, uncaring human being! Horrible experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
I was referred to see a psychologist (Dr. Lockard) in the office and after a few visits she thought I might need to see Dr. Wiley. He took his time to discuss my issues and didn't make me feel like my only option was to take medication. I did start on some medication and have felt much better. I like that Dr. Lockard works in the same office so if there is an issue they can discuss it and give me recommendations. Very pleased with my progress and the people who work there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
When I went to the office the staff told me they had been very busy because some other psychiatrists closed shop and they were getting a lot of new patients. When I go to my visits the people in the waiting room always say good things about how nice the doctors and staff are. I'm glad he actually takes the time to listen to his patients and explains what he is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Wiley by another physician. I called the office and got an appointment. The wait was a little long, I didn't mind because when I got to see Dr. Wiley, I didn't feel rushed. I was able to ask a lot of question and he took the time to answer all of them. He put me on the right medications and I am glad I was referred to him. I felt like he cared about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?
started with a pa thinking he was a psychologist and found out after 23visits then saw dr Wiley once and he told me he would be seeing me from now on, had a scheduled appointment, waited for around 1 1/2 hours and the the office manager came to the window and tol me dr wiley can not see me today. he could have told me himself but sent the office manage out instead. this office does not care abour patience only about there money. been to his office 5 times and seems like theres problems everytime
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Wiley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wiley?

Psychiatry should be about talking to patients and not just prescribing medication

• Psychiatry