Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Dana Schey, MD
Dr. Dana Schey, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Schey is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and West Boca Medical Center.

9960 Central Park Blvd N

• Golden Rule
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Schey

Dr. Schey's Experience

Dr. Schey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Schey has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Schey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schey to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Schey's Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Schey is a great doctor. She takes the time to talk to her patients and really explain everything. She always calls back when you have a question and she is very thorough. Her staff is also wonderful, polite and efficient.
in Lake Worth |
Dr. Schey and her staff are great. I have been a patient since I moved to Florida 5 years ago. Dr. Schey is very knowledgeable and actually listens to you and explains everything clearly. I highly recommend this office.
Denver, CO |
Best Dr Ever! I’m with her for more than 10 years and love her!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Schey has provided excellent care for me. I had several serious issues and she helped me find a network of doctors to work with her to solve everything. She was always involved in the process and wanted to be at the surgeries even if she was not performing them. I trust her, she listens and is very kind. Her staff is always very good and her office is beautiful. Thank you Dr Schey.
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Schey is extremely knowledgeable as well as being very professional and friendly. She makes you feel at ease and very comfortable. She genuinely cares about you and never rushes you she takes her time with you making sure all your question or concerns are answered as well as having conversation with you. Her staff is very friendly, sufficient and professional. Dr. Schey and her staff are very courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Schey.
in Coral Springs |
I highly recommend both Dr Schey and her staff. Extremely knowledgable, personable and compassionate, exactly the type of practice every woman looks for but so often hard to find.
in Fl |
Dr Schey and staff are remarkable. They are easy to contact and respond to concerns asap, no matter the time she is going to call you back in less than 5mins. I would never go anywhere else . she makes you feel comfortable and confident in her. I would recommend her 100%
in Boca Raton, FL |
Stress free visit. Doctor makes an uncomfortable situation as pleasant as can be. Thanks,
Dr. Schey is so friendly and knowledgeable and makes you feel sooo comfortable and at ease. She is thorough and takes her time with me and I have never felt rushed or forgotten about!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I love Dr. Schey and her staff! Everyone is so kind and welcoming. I always feel comfortable and at ease during my appointments, never rushed or forgotten. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schey to anyone looking for a OB-GYN.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Amazing staff, knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Schey is thorough and office is very clean.
Irvine, CA |
The Dr and Staff are by far the most compassionate group! They helped me so much, and always made me feel special and unique . I will never go anywhere else !
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Schey is very knowledgable and kind. Great nurses and welcoming atmosphere.
Doctor Dana Schey is an excellent professional doctor. Her entire staff is patient kind and helpful. I recommend her a a doctor.
in Boca Raton |
Dr Schey has been amazing, i have been going to her for almost 10 years, she delivered my first child and will deliver my second that is on the way. Love everyone in this office they make every appointment easy and enjoyable. Office is clean and staff is super friendly!
in Coconut creek F.L |
On Aug 14, 2017 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 Excelent Doctor and office people. I love this place. Thanks
Boca Raton, FL |
Everyone in the office is extremely kind and helpful. The doctor is knowledgeable and respectful.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Schey is wonderful and really makes you feel comfortable. The staff is also amazing and really kind. It's s great place
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Schey is very professional and to the point. Dr. Schey's staff is extremely friendly, hard-working, sensitive and professional. I never have a problem with service I receive from the Doctor or her staff.
Secaucus, NJ |
Polite staff pleasant atmosphere. No long wait times
Miami, FL |
Dr Schey is amazing and her staff is always helpful and polite.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Schey is a very nice woman and a fabulous doctor. She is very caring and listens carefully to my concerns. I follow her advice and feel very comfortable with Dr. Schey. Jean
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Schey is the best! She is kind, personable, and knowledgeable. She always makes you feel comfortable. She takes her time, is thorough, and never makes you feel rushed. She is always willing to answer any and all questions you may have. Not once has she ever made me feel embarrassed, rushed, or looked down upon. I have been going to her for ten years and I will never go anywhere else. The office staff is wonderful as well. Thank you, Dr. Schey for being so awesome!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Schey has delivered two of my children and I can't say enough great things about my experience with her. She is thorough, knowledgeable, personable and professional. inwould recommend her 100%, my favorite doctor by far!
Lithia, FL |
Dr. Schey and her staff are THE BEST. Dr. Schey takes a genuine interest in her patients. She is prompt, professional, and on top of everything. Also, she has cleanest and best looking office of any doctor that I have visited. She really is the best.
Parkland, FL |
Very clean office, friendly staff & great bedside manner from Dr. Schey! Wish I would have found this office sooner!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Quick and very friendly
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Schey will be delivering my first child in 6 weeks and so far my experience with her and her staff has been the best!!
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Schey and staff are always so kind and have a smile on their face. Dr Schey spends quality time with me as she always does so I never feel rushed and know that she truly cares for her patients. I highly recommend Dr Dchey for anyone looking for a trustworthy ob/gyn.
Boynton Beach, FL |
Staff is always empathetic, courteous and professional.
in Coconut Creek |
Dr.Schey is an excellent doctor who cares for her patients, actively listens to concerns, very knowledgiable, respects patients' time and also proactive. And if this wasn't enough she also makes house calls if she has, too. Her office is well kept and the staff is very courteous and respectful. I highly recommend her.
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Schey is very attentive during the visits and always explains everything clearly. She takes a deep interest in her patients and their care and is available to answer questions even once the appointment has ended. She is often at the front desk area and willing to assist. Her office is calm and comfortable. She apologized for the delay in seeing me (I had to wait a while in the exam room because she had a longer than expected consult with the previous patient.)
in Boca Raton, FL |
5.0 /5 Amazing experience! Dr Schey was very sweet, thoughtful and thorough. She didn't hurry, she answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease in a typically awkward experience at the OBGYN.... The office staff was warm and courteous. It was the best experience I've ever had at a doctors office! Ten stars!!!
Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Shey takes the time to explain what is being done during your appointment, she makes sure that you understand everything before you leave the room and again before you leave the office.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr listens to what you say and never appears to be rushed even though she has a waiting room full of patients
in Boca raton, florida |
Dr schey has been the GYN for all the ladies in my family for many years now. She has always been there for us; returns calls promptly and is an awesome Doctor. She knows her stuff
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Schey has been my doctor for almost 10 years. I absolutely adore her. She has been by my side through some trying times and has always cared for me like a family member. Not only do I see Dr Schey but my daughter and family members do too. Dr Schey is an amazing doctor and human being, love love love her!
in Boca Raton, FL |
When I moved to Boca Raton from Georgia 6 years ago my friend recommended Dr. Schey I gave it a shot and since then I have been with her. she just delivered my daughter back in April and it was a great experience! I can't say enough for her! She is very genuine and caring. Unlike other doctors she takes her time and really listens to me and never rushes me out of the room. I love how her officee is clean and very modern and her staff is very nice and welcoming! I strongly reccomend doctor Schey!
in Deerfield Bch, FL |
I first met Dr Schey when my nephew was born. My sister ended up having a c-section and since this wasn't the plan we were all visibly upset and concerned. Dr schey came out and spoke with us before and after to let us know how everything went which showed how awesome her bedside manner was. I started having issues with my health and my sister suggested I go see Dr Schey and I have never felt more comfortable in a doctors office. I love going to see her, her staff is always very thorough.
in Boca Raton, FL |
One of the best OBGYN doctors I've ever met! Her office staff is very helpful and professional. She always seems to calm me down and make the check up process so easy and pleasant. I've been seeing Dr. Schey for 4 years and every year I say the same thing: I'm very fortunate I found a female OBGYN like her. I always recommended her.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Schey is amazing. I was having longstanding pain issues and it was left un-diagnosed by other doctors for almost a year. Once I found Dr. Schey, she worked with me to find a solution, doing whatever she could to help and checking in with me. She is so nice, makes me feel super comfortable and really is amazing. I have seen her for a few years and have never left her office not feeling heard, cared for, and happy. She is awesome! Definitely the best OB-Gyn I have ever had.
I came to Dr. Schey with a lot of worry with an issue I've been having. I felt like I was talking to an older sister or mentor even, she made me feel so comfortable & less panic strict-end. She took her time with me and truly listened and most importantly to me I didn't feel like I was being judged. Her nurse was also so sweet and made me feel better about said issue. She did a complete exam & covered all bases that could be a reason for the issues. Thank you Dr. Schey your amazing!
Have you seen Dr. Dana Schey, MD?
Are you Dr. Schey?