Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 61

Dr. Saltzman

Dana Jane Saltzman MD LAc

33 W 46th St Fl 5 New York, NY 10036

Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD is an internal medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from New York Medical College in 1995 and specializes in internal medicine, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Saltzman accepts

Dr. Saltzman accepts the following insurance:

AARP

• Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Cardiac
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

Finding a primary care doctor who listens and understands your issues is no small feat in NYC. It is difficult to try a new physician; you never know if the chemistry is going to be right. The ordeal of taking time from work, going through a tedious ...

• Acupuncture

4.0

Dr. Saltzman?
Dr. Saltzman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD
Great doctor. I’ve been going to her for years. Straight forward and helpful. My concerns are alway addressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I was really excited when I could easily make a same day appointment online but quickly found out why. I went to the office. Arrived at 6:50 for my 7:00 appointment. I wanted until 7:50 when I finally got up and asked If i would be hearing my name called anytime soon. They said I don’t know, which is when I asked for a refund... wish I wouldn’t have left my friends to go to a doctor that may or may not exist. Worst doctor experience I’ve ever had. Would never recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
My daughter went to her office, waited an hour for an appointment. Dr. Salzman left. She had some PA see me. I walked out ... She still billed me $1000. She billed me $500 for diagnostic test she never DID !!! When I called her office I spoke to Kalela. She claimed to be the office manager. She said she would reverse the charges. I asked her to send me the fictitious diagnositc bills. I am calling my Insurance C
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I saw Dr Saltzman for the first time on Friday. It was a wonderful experience from the moment i arrived. Friendly , helpful staff. I waited about 10 minutes and was escorted back to her office. Dr. Saltzman made me feel at ease right away. She had researched my previous records and the consultation was smooth. Im sure i will return and would reccomend her to anyone seeking a clear informed professional to manage their care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
WONDERFUL. At last a DR I can communicate with. AND I AM VERY FUSSY. She is charming , understanding , marvelous staff and a comfortable environment. 11/10. Regards Dr Timothy Hadley. N.B. I also come from three generations of dr's, surgeons etc, so I do know what I am talking about. I haven't felt as good in ages, a main part of the reason being I have confidence in Dr Saltzman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I would 100% recommend this doctor to family and friends. Her office has a warm welcoming feeling from the moment you step off the elevator. Her staff was very efficient and made my check in process quick and easy. As for the doctor, she was likeable and compassionate. I was anxious going in to my appointment and felt relieved when I left. She listened to all my worries and answered any questions I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
Very possibly the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. Never able to remember a thing about me, tries to treat me pharmaceutically for conditions that are secondary to the disease I will be having surgery for AND THE SURGERY MAKES PHARMACEUTICAL TREATMENT A MOOT POINT AS IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT SURGERY RESOLVES THE SECONDARY AILMENTS. This is something I was easily able to understand by reading current research... but ditzy Dana decided to try to act like these were all separate illnesses...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I've been looking for PCP since i moved to nyc and haven't had much luck. Dr. Saltzman was a great find and she's right near my office in midtown. It's so great that i can drop by on my lunch break or after work - she stays late!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
Dr. S rocks! great bedside manner, friendly and helpful staff, great space. She spends time with me to hear me out. Also great for well-woman visits, she does it all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
Dr. S is awesome! I'm so lucky to have found her - a really special doc right in midtown. The office is so nice, staff is great and of course the doctor is very attentive and really spends time with you. I go every week for accupuncture from dr. s and it's changed my life - no more back pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
This is a one stop shop and I highly recommend dr. saltzman to anyone looking for a primary care doc who goes above and beyond! Her office staff is friendly and organized and the doc takes her time with you and isn't alarmist about my health, rather she is very calm and listens. She also does acupuncture and that has helped so much with pain and stress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The best and most caring doctor around
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The office is beautifully kept and has a relaxing waterfall in the waiting area. The staff is friendly and professionally. They answered all my questions with exceptional concern. Dr. Saltzman is a breath of fresh air-- personable and concerned. She does not just grab her prescription pad to get you out of the office but gets to the core of issues. She treats holistically and incorporates alternative medicine ie acupuncture, herbs and homeopathy into her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The Santos family is greatly indebted to her and her wonderful care. I wouldn't see any other doctor as none could ever compare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
This is a top notch office with professional staff whether it's admin or medical assistants. The doctor is superlative. No joke. I came in with a complex problem and it turned out that I had been given bad no wrong! advice by too prior physicians. I'm back on track now thanks to Dr. S!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The entry of the acupuncture needles was a little discomforting at first but once they were in and I relaxed, I felt my consciousness slowly dissipating away. I actually became so comfortable that I fell asleep and when I awoke at the end of my session I felt a lot happier and refreshed almost. Like right now as I am writing this review have a happier demeanor from the time I enter Dr. Saltzman's office. I believe I would like to have it done again at some point especially if my stress and anxie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Saltzman for several months and knew right away that she actually cares about her patients' health and well being. Her practice has number of services and she is very good about accommodating people with busy schedules like myself. I primarily participate in drug counseling and the suboxone treatment program. Suboxone treatment is not something that many doctors have much experience or expertise with or do very well, but she really knows what she's doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The most amazing staff. The doctor was so helpful and genuinely cares. I'm absolutely blessed to have her as my doctor. since ive been to her my life has changed. i suffer from severe back pain. I was in a horrible accident where i broke 3 vertebra and since i started treatment ive felt 1000% better. The counseling with Gary is second to none. I go to her office and im treated with respect and i feel this overwhelming sense that the staff genuinely care. i recommend her and this office to any pe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
This office is a breath of fresh air. The staff are genuinely helpful and concerned. The doctor is first rate, she tells it like it is. I appreciate getting the real story on my health and she explained what I needed to do and why. The front desk was great about my complicated insurance situation and explained my benefits to me in detail. It is located near Rockefeller center and I can be back at my desk within an hour!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
My daughter has heart failure, wears a lifevest 24-7 as she is at risk for sudden death. Dr. Saltzman (Dr. S) recommended/performed acupuncture on my daughter. Acupuncture does not resolve her heart issues; it helps support and strengthen the organs that support the heart. Her treatment has made a difference not only in her physical but also in her mental and emotional well being. Dr. S also prescribed ferrofood pills which have helped her as well. THANK you Dr. S. for all you have done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saltzman?

Dana Jane Saltzman MD LAc