Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD

Internal MedicineFemaleAge 64

Internal Medicine

Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in New York, NY and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York Medical College in 1995. She is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD

Dana Jane Saltzman MD LAc

33 W 46th St Fl 5 New York, NY 10036
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Saltzman with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Mount Sinai Queens.

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Queens today at (929) 367-6313.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Queens.

Dr. Saltzman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saltzman

3.9

Dr. Saltzman

Unfortunately i had a very bad experience with Dr. Saltzman. The medication she gave me caused a very bad reaction. I was severely nauseous and throwing up. I left two messages on two phone numbers that were listed and never heard back from anyone. When I finally spoke to her, at my scheduled visit time (it was a televist) she said in time it will wear off. It didn't wear off. Finally I called my PCP who told me a doctor in her office is licensed to prescribe that particular med so i switched to the other doctor. She immediately changed the medication plus the dosage and there was an improvement which, after awhile caused the symptoms to disappear entirely. It was a different variant of the same drug and it has worked well every since. In addtion, Dr. Saltman was not respectful to me on the phone and her manner was very offputting. I appreciate professional courtesy when I speak with a professional and she did not act in that manner towards me
Jul 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
Great doctor. I’ve been going to her for years. Straight forward and helpful. My concerns are alway addressed.
Lucero in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I was really excited when I could easily make a same day appointment online but quickly found out why. I went to the office. Arrived at 6:50 for my 7:00 appointment. I wanted until 7:50 when I finally got up and asked If i would be hearing my name called anytime soon. They said I don’t know, which is when I asked for a refund... wish I wouldn’t have left my friends to go to a doctor that may or may not exist. Worst doctor experience I’ve ever had. Would never recommend.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
My daughter went to her office, waited an hour for an appointment. Dr. Salzman left. She had some PA see me. I walked out ... She still billed me $1000. She billed me $500 for diagnostic test she never DID !!! When I called her office I spoke to Kalela. She claimed to be the office manager. She said she would reverse the charges. I asked her to send me the fictitious diagnositc bills. I am calling my Insurance C
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Scammed by Saltzman – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I saw Dr Saltzman for the first time on Friday. It was a wonderful experience from the moment i arrived. Friendly , helpful staff. I waited about 10 minutes and was escorted back to her office. Dr. Saltzman made me feel at ease right away. She had researched my previous records and the consultation was smooth. Im sure i will return and would reccomend her to anyone seeking a clear informed professional to manage their care.
carol navin in new york new york – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
WONDERFUL. At last a DR I can communicate with. AND I AM VERY FUSSY. She is charming , understanding , marvelous staff and a comfortable environment. 11/10. Regards Dr Timothy Hadley. N.B. I also come from three generations of dr's, surgeons etc, so I do know what I am talking about. I haven't felt as good in ages, a main part of the reason being I have confidence in Dr Saltzman.
Timothy Hadley in New York, NY – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I would 100% recommend this doctor to family and friends. Her office has a warm welcoming feeling from the moment you step off the elevator. Her staff was very efficient and made my check in process quick and easy. As for the doctor, she was likeable and compassionate. I was anxious going in to my appointment and felt relieved when I left. She listened to all my worries and answered any questions I had.
New York, NY – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
Very possibly the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. Never able to remember a thing about me, tries to treat me pharmaceutically for conditions that are secondary to the disease I will be having surgery for AND THE SURGERY MAKES PHARMACEUTICAL TREATMENT A MOOT POINT AS IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT SURGERY RESOLVES THE SECONDARY AILMENTS. This is something I was easily able to understand by reading current research... but ditzy Dana decided to try to act like these were all separate illnesses...
  • Long wait times
A Doctor Myself in Bronx, NY – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I've been looking for PCP since i moved to nyc and haven't had much luck. Dr. Saltzman was a great find and she's right near my office in midtown. It's so great that i can drop by on my lunch break or after work - she stays late!
New York, NY – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
Dr. S rocks! great bedside manner, friendly and helpful staff, great space. She spends time with me to hear me out. Also great for well-woman visits, she does it all!
Brooklyn, NY – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
Dr. S is awesome! I'm so lucky to have found her - a really special doc right in midtown. The office is so nice, staff is great and of course the doctor is very attentive and really spends time with you. I go every week for accupuncture from dr. s and it's changed my life - no more back pain!
Becky Stein in New York, NY – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
This is a one stop shop and I highly recommend dr. saltzman to anyone looking for a primary care doc who goes above and beyond! Her office staff is friendly and organized and the doc takes her time with you and isn't alarmist about my health, rather she is very calm and listens. She also does acupuncture and that has helped so much with pain and stress.
ariel F in new york, ny – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The best and most caring doctor around
New York, NY – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The office is beautifully kept and has a relaxing waterfall in the waiting area. The staff is friendly and professionally. They answered all my questions with exceptional concern. Dr. Saltzman is a breath of fresh air-- personable and concerned. She does not just grab her prescription pad to get you out of the office but gets to the core of issues. She treats holistically and incorporates alternative medicine ie acupuncture, herbs and homeopathy into her practice.
Peter in New York, NY – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The Santos family is greatly indebted to her and her wonderful care. I wouldn't see any other doctor as none could ever compare.
Gregory S in New York, NY – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
This is a top notch office with professional staff whether it's admin or medical assistants. The doctor is superlative. No joke. I came in with a complex problem and it turned out that I had been given bad no wrong! advice by too prior physicians. I'm back on track now thanks to Dr. S!
John S in New York – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The entry of the acupuncture needles was a little discomforting at first but once they were in and I relaxed, I felt my consciousness slowly dissipating away. I actually became so comfortable that I fell asleep and when I awoke at the end of my session I felt a lot happier and refreshed almost. Like right now as I am writing this review have a happier demeanor from the time I enter Dr. Saltzman's office. I believe I would like to have it done again at some point especially if my stress and anxie
Robert in New York, NY – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Saltzman for several months and knew right away that she actually cares about her patients' health and well being. Her practice has number of services and she is very good about accommodating people with busy schedules like myself. I primarily participate in drug counseling and the suboxone treatment program. Suboxone treatment is not something that many doctors have much experience or expertise with or do very well, but she really knows what she's doing.
Paul in Manhattan – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
The most amazing staff. The doctor was so helpful and genuinely cares. I'm absolutely blessed to have her as my doctor. since ive been to her my life has changed. i suffer from severe back pain. I was in a horrible accident where i broke 3 vertebra and since i started treatment ive felt 1000% better. The counseling with Gary is second to none. I go to her office and im treated with respect and i feel this overwhelming sense that the staff genuinely care. i recommend her and this office to any pe
Marc in New York, NY – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?
This office is a breath of fresh air. The staff are genuinely helpful and concerned. The doctor is first rate, she tells it like it is. I appreciate getting the real story on my health and she explained what I needed to do and why. The front desk was great about my complicated insurance situation and explained my benefits to me in detail. It is located near Rockefeller center and I can be back at my desk within an hour!
Marcel in New York, NY – Mar 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Saltzman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saltzman?