Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. KazlowStern

Dana Stern, MD

905 5th Ave New York, NY 10021

Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. She specializes in dermatology.

Dr. KazlowStern's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. KazlowStern

Dr. KazlowStern?
Dr. KazlowStern's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Stern. I had many questions about my treatment and Dr. Stern always took the time to listen and explain options to help me find the best choice. Dr. Stern is an amazing doctor who I would recommend without hesitation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Stern helped me finally solve a dermatological problem I had been trying to fix for years with other doctors, to no avail. She is very thorough and a great listener. Would highly recommend, especially for nail issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Stern is an excellent, personable, friendly, and professional dermatologist. I visited Dr. Stern for a chronic nail issue after several other unsuccessful doctors could not resolve my issue. My situation is greatly improved since visiting Dr. Stern - she's worth her weight in gold. One small but greatly appreciated aspect of the office is very minimal if any wait time at all. Not my experience with a lot of doctors - love it when i don't have to wait and she keeps her appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Stern is an excellent doctor who is very skillful, knowledgable and respectful. From the moment I had a consultation, I had confidence that I had selected the right doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Stern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Dana Stern is “one of a kind”, and I truly mean that, literally. As she specializes in nails AS WELL AS skin conditions pertaining to the nails. She was the only doctor, (and I saw other dermatologists as well as podiatrists who put me on unnecessary antibiotics) who tackled my “toe problem” and helped cure it as quickly as possible. Besides being a great doctor, Dana Stern is a lovely woman who has trained her staff to be as welcoming as she is! She is truly a specialist in her field!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Stern is both personable and wonderful. I feel completely confident in her hands. When I have my yearly skin check-up, she is extremely thorough. She is an expert in nail problems and has been exceedingly helpful to me. I very highly recommend this skilled dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Stern is an excellent, thoroughly knowledgeable, careful, precise practitioner of dermatoloy, and her assistant Erin, in fact, the entire staff, are as responsive and caring as she is. She cured my lifetime toenail fungus with a topical product because I can't take the anti-fungus pills. She checks my skin yearly like no one else ever has. She does so much so incredibly well that I'm surprised she can't fly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Stern and her assistant Erin have been wonderful. I had horrible nail psoriasis and was so frustrated. Dr. Stern took the time to discuss all of my options and I am thrilled to say my nails are totally normal now! I could not be happier with her care and attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr Stern practically cured my nail psorasis after just a few visits, after a life long struggle. i wish i had found her sooner. She is by far the most experienced and knowledgable person to deal with anything with the nails. She also got my occasional skin outbreaks under control.. She answers all of my questions thoroughly and has a great professional but personable "bedside" manner. She makes painful shots bearable with her secret tricks. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?
Dr. Stern is a trusted and knowledgable doctor. She has a great bedside manner and she made me feel incredibly comfortable at every appointment. Her staff is equally as lovely to be with. I highly recommend Dr. Dana Stern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. KazlowStern?

• Dermatology

Dr. KazlowStern accepts

Dr. KazlowStern accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. KazlowStern's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. KazlowStern's conditions and procedures:

• Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Fungal Nail Infection