Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD

Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Dana KazlowStern, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from New York Med Coll in 2002 and specializes in dermatology.

905 5th Ave

New York, NY 10021

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. KazlowStern

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Nail Care
  • Nail Debridement
  • Nail Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. KazlowStern has no media or publications listed.

Dr. KazlowStern does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. KazlowStern and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. KazlowStern's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. KazlowStern to family and friends

Dr. KazlowStern's Performance

Dr. Dana Stern is “one of a kind”, and I truly mean that, literally. As she specializes in nails AS WELL AS skin conditions pertaining to the nails. She was the only doctor, (and I saw other dermatologists as well as podiatrists who put me on unnecessary antibiotics) who tackled my “toe problem”...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stern is both personable and wonderful. I feel completely confident in her hands. When I have my yearly skin check-up, she is extremely thorough. She is an expert in nail problems and has been exceedingly helpful to me. I very highly recommend this skilled dermatologist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stern is an excellent, thoroughly knowledgeable, careful, precise practitioner of dermatoloy, and her assistant Erin, in fact, the entire staff, are as responsive and caring as she is. She cured my lifetime toenail fungus with a topical product because I can't take the anti-fungus pills. She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stern and her assistant Erin have been wonderful. I had horrible nail psoriasis and was so frustrated. Dr. Stern took the time to discuss all of my options and I am thrilled to say my nails are totally normal now! I could not be happier with her care and attention.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Stern practically cured my nail psorasis after just a few visits, after a life long struggle. i wish i had found her sooner. She is by far the most experienced and knowledgable person to deal with anything with the nails. She also got my occasional skin outbreaks under control.. She answers...more
Are you Dr. KazlowStern?