Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD

Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Willow Grove, PA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and specializes in rheumatology.

2360 Maryland Rd

Willow Grove, PA 19090

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin

See how frequently Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Arthritis
Bone Disorders

Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin ""I am fully committed to providing compassionate care for those who suffer from rheumatologic illnesses. Many patients find the field of medicine to be confusing and complex. High-quality medical care requires a partnership between me and my patients. Each of my patients is unique to me. My specialized training and experience help me to inform my patients and guide them through the healing process.""

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Temple University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin

2.4

Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin?
Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr.Jacbos-Kosmin is completely a professional in every way. Her skills as a Rheumatologist are of high quality. She does her very best to go over everything during every visit I never feel rushed.
Patricia McKay Monte – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD?
I have seen Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin twice. On each occasion she meticulously reviewed my medical history. We discussed at length my treatment options and she provided the best combination of medicines to treat my disease and accommodate my quality of life. She spent about 25 minutes with me, was polite,...Read More
BLG in PA – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD?
Dr Jacobs-Kosmin took my complaints and suspicion of what I thought I had (Bechet's disease) very seriously. She ruled out everything else and treated the auto-immune starting with the most gentle drug and working up to a cocktail that finally helped control my symptoms. She was not my first...Read More
E Kelly in New Britain, PA – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD?
She does not deserve 1 star. Rude, condescending and should not have interaction with people by any means. I had been going to this practice since the age of 16. I saw her when I was 37 and never returned. The office would not let me see the other provider I had been seeing most of my adult life...Read More
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Jacobs-Kosmin, MD?
Like the other reviewers, I too felt as though she was condescending and rude. She just wanted to pump more and more medication into my body without looking at me holistically. When I asked if I could be seen by a different doc within the practice, I was told that I had to request Dr. J-K’s...Read More
Apr 04, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobs-Kosmin?