Dr. Dana Goldberg, MD

Dr. Dana Goldberg, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Female

Dana M. Goldberg M.D. 224 Chimney Corner Ln Ste 1002 Jupiter, FL 33458 Get Directions

My practice has been built around a unrivaled passion to provide the ultimate experience in cosmetic surgery. We are honored to most searched for Plastic surgeon in our area on the Healthgrades website, and we encourage you to find out for yourself what makes us so much different form our peers. We treat every patient with respect, compassion, and most of all a love for what we do. See for yourself why we are one of the most raved about cosmetic surgery practices in the United States.

Dr. Dana Goldberg, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Goldberg is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center and JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Dr. Goldberg's Experience

See how Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldberg

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Goldberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Goldberg Says:

I would like to thank each and every patient that has taken the time to share their experience with my practice with Health Grades. We encourage you to visit other websites for additional reviews. We are often the target of fraudulent ratings from competing surgeons to reduce our patient satisfaction scores.

Dr. Goldberg's Performance
Miami, FL |
I'm not sure how anyone could have a bad experience at this office. I have done my research, and I haven't had one moment that I have not felt like going to this office was a great choice.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Sadly had high hopes but being new to the area it was obviously a risk. Ppl were friendly at the office the day of my appt. Was told come back for follow up to discuss any issues. However, when I tried to schedule that, I never received a call back even though I directly spoke with someone. Tried emailing & got zero response. Please beware. $1500 later & only got about 1/4 of the results I was told I'd see. Very sad & that's a lot of $. No call or email back to even remedy the situation. $$??
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Goldberg's office is second to none! I was hesitant to have a consult at first due to another physician's comments during a prior consult. I'm so happy that I didn't let fear from dishonest commen keep me from making the right choice for myself.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I recently saw dr Goldberg for a consultation for reconstructive breast surgery. After having large implants in for over 10 years, and after 2 children (weight gain and loss over the years) I was in need of a major change. She was the only doctor who recommended a breast reduction along with lipo and lift and new implants. I was so impressed with her consultation that I booked my surgery within days. Her all female staff made me comfortable and feel more confident and made right decision!
in Boynton Beach, FL. |
I went for to get some fillers for my fiftieth birthday paid 3,475 dollars I waited two weeks and went back to the office showed them that the areas of my concern looke exactly the same but they wanted to different product to one area and use same product was used for the second and charge for both of them! I feel that it was the stupidest idea I ever made especially at the beginning when they give 500 pages to sign without explaining what they were . not one person family or friends noticed any
We would like to apologize deeply for not fully understanding your goals and expectations. We also regret that we did not effectively communicate the potential duration of surgical results over time. We're always willing to stand behind our products and services, and we would love the opportunity to work with you in the future to do a better job at meeting your expectations.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I just wanted to thank dr. Goldberg for being understanding and patient with me and my needs;) she has been such a wonderful remarkable person and surgeon and is a perfectionist that wants to make every patient happy:) I had a breast reduction and had some issues and she was more than happy to help me and make everything right:) her staff especially Trudy was amazing and I'm so thankful to the both of you for everything!! I highly recommend dr. Goldberg. She really cares!!
in West Palm Beach, Fl. |
I recommend Dr. Goldberg to everyone I know because she is so caring and understanding and strives for your complete satisfaction with your procedure.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Friendly, knowledgeable staff, very welcoming atmosphere in the office.
Have you seen Dr. Dana Goldberg, MD?

Compare Dr. Goldberg

}

Dr. Goldberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goldberg says...

Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

• Intern of the Year - Ohio State Medical Center, 2004
    • Allergan Diamond Status, 07/01/2012

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goldberg's Board Certifications

Completed in 2009

University Of Notre Dame

Graduated in 2000

• French

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections