Dr. Dana Giles, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Giles

Above and Beyond Medical Care, Albuquerque, NM

4550 Eubank Blvd NE Ste 103 Albuquerque, NM 87111

Dr. Dana Giles, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Giles accepts

Dr. Giles accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Medicare
Presbyterian Health Plan
Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Dr. Giles treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Giles' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Giles

Dr. Giles?
Dr. Giles' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dana Giles, MD
RecentMost Helpful
March 2019, first visit. I needed a new PCP and she was one of just a few doctors taking new patients. The visit went well. She seemed engaged and quite professional so the experience was a positive one . I wanted an Internal Medicine PCP since I am an older adult with some health issues. All of my previous doctors have retired leaving me without a solid Dr. I can rely upon. Dr. Giles seems to be a good fit for my future medical needs. I'm looking to "live long and prosper".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Giles, MD?
Dr Dana Giles is an amazing doctor who truly cares about the patient. She is always available. When you call you will talk to Steven - he takes your frustration away and let’s you know Dr Giles is there to help. Their office is a team and their goal is the patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Giles, MD?
Dr. Dana Giles in an amazing Doctor. She is extremely attentive and listens patiently to concerns. Dr. Giles knows medicine, yet allows input from her patients. If you are looking for a Doctor with a great demeanor and a true believer in involving the patient in her ultimate decisions regarding treatment- Dr. Giles is for you. Her staff, especially Steven, truly goes above and beyond what I have come to expect in a health organization.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Giles, MD?
Dr. Giles' knowledge, skill and attitude are absolutely outstanding. Because I suffer from a variety of complex age-related problems I found her advice and expertise extremely helpful. Her office manager also went "above and beyond" to arrange timely appointments and assist with paperwork. Having seen numerous physicians in recent years I can categorically recommend Dr. Giles. My psychologist-husband, who has previously worked in medical offices, is also going to use Dr. Giles as his PCP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Giles, MD?
This was my first appointment. Her staff made me feel welcomed and relaxed for my appointment with her. Dr. Giles was very compassionate and took extra time w/my appointment to make sure all my health issues were taken care of & I was listened to about everything. I had several conditions which might get worse if not treated properly. She spent time explaining all what I could do, as well, to help with the healing process. I trust her diagnostic skills & look forward to my next appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dana Giles, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Giles?

• Geriatric Medicine