Dr. Dana Forte, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Dana Forte, DO
Dr. Dana Forte, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Forte is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, MountainView Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital.

Dr. Forte's Care Philosophy

Dr Dana Forte is a native of Las Vegas and treats the whole patient as well as a focus on prevention.

Dr. Forte's Experience

See how Dr. Forte's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Forte

Dr. Forte accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Forte is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Forte has admitting privileges.

Dr. Forte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Forte to family and friends
    2.2
    Dr. Forte's Performance
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I went to this practice for a few years as I had lucked out with a wonderful doctor. Happily he left about a year ago and I was able to find him. This morning I got a call from them at 7:45 about a program (I am guessing as I could not understand the person calling). Going to that office was not enjoyable. The staff hardly smiled, if you needed a RX refill you had to go to the office to pick up the prescription even if you had been to the doctor that past week but forgot to get it.
    North Las Vegas, NV |
    IF I COULD GIVE A ZERO I WOULD !!!! I only went once, the front desk girls ignore you, the assistants are stupid and I saw Joe the PA, he was an arrogant butt hole !!! I should have known better when the waiting room was empty on a Saturday. Then on my second visit, I was sick. Called at 1:00 to tell them I cant make my 3:30 follow up appointment to go over my blood work. The receptionist said, "then we have to charge you $25.00" I said to her that I cant drive, Im sick.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I see Beverly on Rainbow I have heard talk about patients in the hall after the have left and it was very rude. Beverly is blunt and her answer to almost everything is to lose weight if you have chronic illnesses and medicine that doesn't help that situation either. Go on the Mediterranean diet umm are you paying for it ? Not everyone can afford it. Denise is very rude and so is the front office staff . Changing docs..
    in Chatsworth, CA |
    While in Las Vegas for business I realized my "sniffles" must be turning to a sinus infection-headache, pressure and all. A friend recommended Dr. Forte's office and I was so grateful they were able to get me in straightaway. I really appreciated Dr. Forte's focus and felt the exam was very thorough. She was able to give me advise to handle the immediate symptoms and an RX to treat the issue. Now if I could just find a doctor's office I like this much in my city!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    She was so nice and took her time with me
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Terrible, Terrible, Terrible. Waiting forever as if I had nothing better to do. The staff....rude. The doctor....rude (Forte) and also not very intelligent. I would have better care at a flea infested barn in Mexico.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Super unprofessional office staff. Billing problems, lost paperwork, and appointment times mixed up. Sometimes you see a doctor who is fairly good, but sometimes you get an arrogant one that wastes time going in the wrong direction. Too inconsistent. What ended it for me was when one of the office staff threatened me and I reported it to a manager and was ignored. I should have stayed with the doctor I had.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Horrible experience. This provider is cocky, egotistical and degrades her help in public. She is more concerned with ushering patients in and out of her clinic than taking the time to get the correct diagnosis. Stay away by all means! Review billings carefully, often see charges higher than they should be.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    If you don't mind waiting and getting terrible care.....this is for you. Rip Off. I understand that it is a business but they don't take care of you. Forte is a crooked doctor.
    No concern about what my concerns were. Very abrupt. Would not see her again.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Billing department is totally unprofessional. Rude!!!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Forte takes the time to listen to your concerns and to ask follow-up questions. One of the office assistants, Lindsey, demonstrated the same care and compassion when helping me locate some forms for my mother's care. Although she was obviously swamped, Lindsey took the time to provide some much-needed emotional TLC. I can see why my mother has chosen to receive care at this very busy office for the past five years.
    Have you seen Dr. Dana Forte, DO?
    Are you Dr. Forte?

Dr. Forte's Care Philosophy

Dr. Forte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Board Action

Dr. Forte has 1 board action

• Other (2/14/2017)
      • Action Taken: Non-disciplinary Action
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Nevada

• Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia

Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Forte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Forte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage