Dr. Dana Correale, MD

Dr. Dana Correale, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Dana Correale, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Cheshire, CT. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

677 S Main St Ste 3

Cheshire, CT 06410

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Correale

See how frequently Dr. Correale performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Rosacea
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
high

Dr. Correale's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Pennsylvania Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Correale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Correale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Correale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Correale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Correale to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Correale's Performance
    FAIR
in CHESHIRE |
Needed an appointment for an allergic reaction, and I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Correale. I was a bit scared after seeing some reviews here, but I had a great experience! She has a very "matter-of-fact" personality (some said she was rude - I disagree), but she listened well, gave me a clear opinion and plan, and was polite and friendly. I was out of the office within 50 minutes; 50% of that was spent in the waiting room completing necessary paperwork. I would recommend her!
Wallingford, CT |
beyond disappointed with my experience with Dr. Correale. She lacks compassion and comes off extremely harsh and cold. when asking questions she comes off condescending and made me feel foolish to even consider other alternatives. she was quick to tell me that ALL of my other moles were okay, when she had only looked at one part of my stomach and back--pretty bold statement. she actually made me not want to seek help in the future.. some doctor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SEEK OTHER DOCTORS.
Woodbridge, CT |
I am switching to another practice because this office is impossible. I called in February for a routine skin cancer screening and was told I could not be seen until the summer. I had another issue that was hardly an emergency, but the first appointment was a month from now. Every time I go there, I am there 1.5-2 hours although only 10 minutes of that is with the doctor. I never found the doctor to be condescending or rude as others have described here, but it is very rushed and unpleasant.
New Britain, CT |
Waited 3 months for an appointment that was supposed to be with Dr. Bevilacqua. No explanation as to why I ended up with Correale. Appt was very rushed. Dismissive, condescending, not clear with instructions. Never called in my rx. Called twice to clarify the instructions and still don't have an answer and they don't plan on getting me one. Will not be going back.
cheshire, CT |
Dr Correale is extremely rude and speaks to you as if you are a child. I felt my appointment with her in her mind was a waste of her time.
in Cheshire, CT |
I have been to Dr. Correale 3 times and each time has been unpleasant. At my most recent appointment, I showed up at 10:20 for a 10:30 appointment. The secretaries were wonderful and helpful, but I waited 25 minutes to be brought into the room, and another 25 for the doctor. My appointment lasted less than 3 minutes, and Dr. Correale was very abrasive and unkind, telling me my acne wasn't that bad and there wasn't anything else she would do but give me dangerous meds. Would not recommend.
Cheshire, CT |
Being in the medical field, I tend to be very lienant with care. I overlook some behaviors and understand how stressful and difficult seeing patients can be. Dr Correale did not seem to be interested in my concerns or my care. She spoke in a condescending tone and dismissed my questions. I thought maybe my first experience was the result of a tough day but I stuck with her for 5 visits hoping the treatment would work or her attitude would improve. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
Wallingford CT |
The staff was okay. The doctor was cold, rushed, and I felt did not ask any questions or show any interest. I felt if I asked any questions she would look down on me. I will not be back. Waste of gas for 5 min session where nothing was done and will probably get a thousand dollar bill.
New York, NY |
Dr. Correlate is compassionate, calming and spends an appropriate amount of time with me taking care of my dermatological issues. She is a perfect fit for me as a physician.
Have you seen Dr. Dana Correale, MD?
Are you Dr. Correale?

Emblem Health
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Correale has admitting privileges