Dr. Dana Correale, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Dana Correale, MD
Dr. Dana Correale, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Cheshire, CT. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Dr. Correale's Experience

See how Dr. Correale's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Correale

Dr. Correale accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Correale is now accepting new patients

Dr. Correale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Correale to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Correale's Performance
    FAIR
Wallingford, CT |
beyond disappointed with my experience with Dr. Correale. She lacks compassion and comes off extremely harsh and cold. when asking questions she comes off condescending and made me feel foolish to even consider other alternatives. she was quick to tell me that ALL of my other moles were okay, when she had only looked at one part of my stomach and back--pretty bold statement. she actually made me not want to seek help in the future.. some doctor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SEEK OTHER DOCTORS.
Woodbridge, CT |
I am switching to another practice because this office is impossible. I called in February for a routine skin cancer screening and was told I could not be seen until the summer. I had another issue that was hardly an emergency, but the first appointment was a month from now. Every time I go there, I am there 1.5-2 hours although only 10 minutes of that is with the doctor. I never found the doctor to be condescending or rude as others have described here, but it is very rushed and unpleasant.
New Britain, CT |
Waited 3 months for an appointment that was supposed to be with Dr. Bevilacqua. No explanation as to why I ended up with Correale. Appt was very rushed. Dismissive, condescending, not clear with instructions. Never called in my rx. Called twice to clarify the instructions and still don't have an answer and they don't plan on getting me one. Will not be going back.
cheshire, CT |
Dr Correale is extremely rude and speaks to you as if you are a child. I felt my appointment with her in her mind was a waste of her time.
in Cheshire, CT |
I have been to Dr. Correale 3 times and each time has been unpleasant. At my most recent appointment, I showed up at 10:20 for a 10:30 appointment. The secretaries were wonderful and helpful, but I waited 25 minutes to be brought into the room, and another 25 for the doctor. My appointment lasted less than 3 minutes, and Dr. Correale was very abrasive and unkind, telling me my acne wasn't that bad and there wasn't anything else she would do but give me dangerous meds. Would not recommend.
Cheshire, CT |
Being in the medical field, I tend to be very lienant with care. I overlook some behaviors and understand how stressful and difficult seeing patients can be. Dr Correale did not seem to be interested in my concerns or my care. She spoke in a condescending tone and dismissed my questions. I thought maybe my first experience was the result of a tough day but I stuck with her for 5 visits hoping the treatment would work or her attitude would improve. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
Wallingford CT |
The staff was okay. The doctor was cold, rushed, and I felt did not ask any questions or show any interest. I felt if I asked any questions she would look down on me. I will not be back. Waste of gas for 5 min session where nothing was done and will probably get a thousand dollar bill.
New York, NY |
Dr. Correlate is compassionate, calming and spends an appropriate amount of time with me taking care of my dermatological issues. She is a perfect fit for me as a physician.
Have you seen Dr. Dana Correale, MD?
Are you Dr. Correale?

Compare Dr. Correale

Dr. Correale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Correale has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Correale's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

Pennsylvania Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania Health System

Completed in 2004

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 2007

Dr. Correale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Correale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology