Dr. Dana Christiansen, MD

Dr. Dana Christiansen, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Dana Christiansen, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Greeley, CO. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Christiansen is affiliated with Medical Center of the Rockies and North Colorado Medical Center.

Dr. Christiansen's Experience

See how Dr. Christiansen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Christiansen

Dr. Christiansen accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Christiansen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Christiansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christiansen to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Christiansen's Performance
      GOOD
    in Greeley, CO |
    Every year I have my Bone Density Scan and EKG done and I never have to pay. Dr. Dana Christiansen was my Primary Care Physician. For the two tests I was billed $1004.00. When I asked her she did not offer any help in sending a message to my insurance company. My husband and I appealed and my appeal was accepted 100%. I think Dana Christiansen has very little knowledge on how insurance works.
    in Greeley, CO |
    I don't know why she is called a doctor. First, she lied to me about getting a prescription of Xanax refilled - told me to call her when I was down to 5 left and then she refuses my request when I get down to 5. Filed a complaint and got no sign of responsibility or apology. Then, she can't even write a simple doctor note, saying that my pills can alter my ability to drive machinery at work when the bottles say the same thing! But yet, she can send me a note refusing future service! Horrible!
    in St Louis, MO |
    The most unprofessional Dr that I have EVER worked with. We work for a DME company and are trying to get our patient a new wheelchair. Her insurance REQUIRES that her Dr. fill out the forms. She recommended the equipment in her chart, but refuses to sign the rest of the pprwk - said she didn't have time for it. I'm sorry, you don't have time for your patients? Also extremely offended when her asstnt told me that what we were asking for was retarded. Appallingly unprofessional on every level.
    Have you seen Dr. Dana Christiansen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Christiansen?

Dr. Christiansen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Christiansen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Christiansen's Board Certifications

• Diabetes Type 1
    • Diabetes Type 2
    • Diarrhea
    • Hyperthyroidism
    • Hypothyroidism

Hahnemann University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Christiansen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christiansen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Christiansen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Christiansen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.