Dr. Dana Abraham, MD

Dr. Dana Abraham, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology | Female

Abraham Breast Clinic 500 S University Ave Ste 816 Little Rock, AR 72205 Get Directions

I am truly dedicated to the education of the patient and their family. The diagnosis of breast cancer is a family event. I've had years of experience helping men and women through one of the most difficult times in their lives. I believe in tailoring treatment to the individual situation. I am also able to offer breast reductions and mastopexies, both cosmetic and oncologic. Having the same surgeon contour the tissue for optimum margins means a lower risk of local recurrence.

I was born and raised in Little Rock. I have two children. My oldest, Alexis, is a young woman who has Down Syndrome. She lives with me and our four cats. Jarod is my teenage son, who is in college as of 2017. I enjoy gardening, reading, and spending time with my friends. I have a special affection for pandas.

Dr. Abraham's Experience

See how Dr. Abraham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abraham

Dr. Abraham accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Abraham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abraham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abraham to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Abraham's Performance
in North Little Rock, AR |
I came in to the office, beautiful, makes you feel very comfortable and very personal too. My doctor recommended me to see Dr.Abraham for a breast reduction. I have seen her twice and discuss the pros and cons. And hopefully we will see what happens next, waiting on insurance and a procedure date.
Little Rock, AR |
Outstanding physician, very professional, with at great bedside manor. She spent a lot of time helping us understand and educating us about the type of breast cancer I had. She spent a lot of time with me and my family answering all of our question's about the type of surgery I would have, and what to expect after. The staff in her office went above and beyond to make this chapter in our life much easier and made us feel like family. I feel very blessed and know that God put us with the right Dr
Have you seen Dr. Dana Abraham, MD?
Are you Dr. Abraham?

Compare Dr. Abraham

Dr. Abraham says...

I was born and raised in Little Rock.  I have two children.  My oldest, Alexis, is a young woman who has Down Syndrome.  She lives with me and our four cats.  Jarod is my teenage son, who is in college as of 2017.  I enjoy gardening, reading, and spending time with my friends.  I have a special affection for pandas.

Dr. Abraham's Care Philosophy

Dr. Abraham says...

Dr. Abraham specializes in the care of the breast and breast related issues.  She is a Breast Surgical Oncologist with training in Oncoplastics.  She sees patients with benign breast problems, such as abnormal mammograms, family history of breast cancer, breast pain, and nipple discharge.  For women who have been diagnosed with cancer, she coordinates her surgical care with other necessary specialists.

Dr. Abraham also performs breast reductions in both the benign and malignant settings. Many women suffer symptoms from breasts that are too large for their body size.  A breast reduction can alleviate back, neck and shoulder pain.  For women who are diagnosed with cancer, and who already suffer from these symptoms, a breast reduction is a good option for keeping the breast, rather than having a mastectomy.

Dr. Abraham treats her patients like she would her own family members.  She is a good listener, and is dedicated to providing outstanding care.

Dr. Abraham says...

Dr. Abraham has been in private practice since 1995.  Her practice has always been limited to the breast. She has performed thousands of breast surgeries for both benign and malignant disease.  Her cosmetic results are outstanding.  She performs sentinel lymph node biopsies, skin and nipple sparing mastectomies, implant removal, breast reductions, as well as cyst aspirations, punch biopsies, and in office ultrasounds.

Dr. Abraham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Abraham has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abraham's Board Certifications

Baylor University Medical Center

Completed in 1995

Dartmouth

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Abraham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abraham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgical Oncology