Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD

Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Male
Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in psychiatry and child & adolescent psychiatry.

1101 Dove St Ste 155

Newport Beach, CA 92660

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Tzuang's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tzuang's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis

Stanford Trained & ABPN Board Certified Child, Adolecent & Adult Psychiatrist. Get the best possible care for you or a loved one here in OC. Expert in Therapy & Medication Consultation in OC. Former Associate Dean of Students, Private College Consultant, and Middle School Teacher To read more about my experience: www.cardinalchildpsych.com To make an appointment, please call (949) 725-2205

• Psychiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tzuang

Dr. Tzuang?
Dr. Tzuang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD
Two years ago our son was diagnosed with ADHD by a different doctor...medication didn’t help and nothing changed. Thankfully we received Dr Dan’s info through a referral and with his thorough questioning and listening, he was able to properly diagnose our son. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and down-to-earth...hard to find all of those characteristics in one doctor. We are so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Tzuang has been a great help to our family. He is very responsive and often responds to a quick question by e-mail within a few hours. I am very happy with the care he has provided for my sons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr Tzuang has been exceptional regarding my children’s care! He responds very swift to emails and questions! He is caring and tentative to the needs of his patients! Professional and personable at the same time! Highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Tzuang is available for us at all times. He responds quickly and is thorough. Our daughter’s illness is not a “textbook” case, yet Dr. Tzuang was able to help her thrive. We are so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Dan is not only a highly trained, experienced and well educated doctor but he is also caring, calm, and very responsive. After seeing multiple doctors, finding Dr. Dan has been our family’s saving grace. He was the only one able to figure out exactly what would help our young son by putting him on a combination of medication that works well. It is very rare to find a doctor who takes this amount of time with his patients and is this accessible and responsive. You won't find a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr Tzuang, Is a brilliant and caring Dr with an exceptional ability to connect with patients of various ages. I highly recommend Dr Tzuang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
My daughter (2018 high school graduate) has been a patient of Dr. Tzuang for over a year. I cannot express the tremendous impact he has had on her and on my family. I honestly feared for her welfare before meeting with him. She had been seeing another provider with little to no improvement. Dr. Tzuang's on point diagnosis, empathetic listening, abundant knowledge, and effective treatment have given my daughter her life and future back! I would not trust anyone else with her care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
I work in the mental health field and received Dr. Tzuang's name from a close friend/colleague. My mom has struggled with a psychotic disorder for many years and only recently was she open to meeting with a psychiatrist for medication. Dr. Tzuang was/is the perfect person to go to, especially so, for someone who may initially be hesitant to treatment. He takes the time to understand my mother's experience and includes the family in his conceptualization. I highly recommend Dr. Tzuang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Tzuang has been my first and only psychiatrist just shy of 3 years. He can answer just about any question you may have and he is very prompt in responding to emails. His office is also very clean and it is always a great experience as a patient to walk into a suite that looks and smells brand new. I have no intentions of seeking another psychiatrist and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Dan has been a godsend for my son. We first saw Dan three years ago when my son was 16. He was battling drug use, depression and anxiety. Dan was very patient and was able to find was to relate to my son. This built the needed trust for my son to let down his guard and be open to getting help. Fast forward three years and my son is no longer depressed, he has his anxiety under control and is drug free. He graduated high school and is a productive member of society. I highly recommend Dr. Dan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
From 1st contact with Dr. Tzuang, I was impressed. He responded to my email within minutes, and still (9 mos later) he is very responsive to any questions that I may have. During my initial visit, I had no problem feeling comfortable sharing with him- which says a lot, considering my general level of anxiety. In fact, I normally leave his office feeling Like I just received a hug :) I appreciate him for not only his competence and professionalism , but also his compassion as my provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
We would highly recommend Dr Tzuang. He is an exceptional DR who cares deeply for his patients and their families. I have recommended a few people to go there and they are equally as happy. He is a pure pleasure to work with. So grateful to have found such a knowledgeable and caring Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Tzuang has been treating my daughter for ADHD. He is extremely through and personable. My daughter is very comfortable with him and he gives personal attention. In a day and age when doctors are so hard to reach, he is accessible and responsive. When you are treating your child for ADHD being able to access your doctor is critical. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Tzuang correctly diagnosed my daughter with Bipolar Disorder by the second visit. She had been treated for over 20 years by various doctors for anxiety and depression. He has been treating her for the last year and a half and she has had her life back with the right meds. Dr. Tzuang is also a great support to the rest of the family. He doesn't just push pills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Dan has helped me through many of my issues in the two years I have been seeing him. He is insightful and really cares about my problems. He has been instrumental in helping me get back on track in life. There is no one I would recommend higher than Dr. Dan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
I'm very grateful to Dr. Tzuang for his calm and compassionate demeanor, his willingness to answer questions, and his deep knowledge regarding the medications he's prescribed. I have recommended him to other people I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
I am grateful to have Dr. Tzuang as my doctor. After moving to Orange County 5 years ago from Las Vegas I had to establish new connections. I would recommend Dr. Tzuang to any of my friends and family seeking support. He truly listens and cares! Thank-you Dr. Tzuang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Tzuang was very friendly and easy to talk to. Scheduling was easy and he was always on time. He has helped a lot and I would highly recommend him. We have been seeing him for about 2 months now and the progress is visible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
I will absolutely recommend Dr. Tzuang to my family and friends, as he is an amazing doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD?
Dr. Tzuang has always been such a level-headed and compassionate person, and has helped with everything from family problems to prescriptions for my ADHD. He is always quick to reply, happy to help, and overall a wonderful person to be around. I feel like my problems are being heard and treated properly, which is all I could ever ask for.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tzuang?