Dr. Dan Sperling, MD

Diagnostic Radiology ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Sperling

Sperling Medical Group

4205 W Atlantic Ave Bldg D Delray Beach, FL 33445

Dr. Dan Sperling, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Central University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology.

Dr. Sperling accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sperling treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sperling's conditions and procedures:

• Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Facet Joint Nerve Ablation
  • Movement Disorder Surgery for Essential Tremor
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Prostate Biopsy
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostate Procedures
  • Prostate Surgery
  • Prostatitis
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy

The Sperling Prostate Center provides patients and doctors precise prostate cancer information for detection, treatment planning and follow up. Our comprehensive detection protocol creates a detailed prostate MAP that provides exclusive visual detail...

• Diagnostic Radiology

4.2

Dr. Sperling?
Dr. Sperling's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dan Sperling, MD
Dangerous. Ablation is only as good as that day. No protection over new lesions, not a safe option. Unfortunately desperate people make decisions other than proven surgery and radiation. Ablation is irresponsible and DANGEROUS, you are not going to be sure cancer is gone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
To Dr. Sperling and his Staff, at the Sperling Prostate Center, I extend a heart felt Thank You. From the First phone call to the Good Bye's after the Focal Laser Ablatment procedure the professionalism was present but delivered with compassion. My wife and I were treated with respect. The MRI scan, the biopsy and FLA procedures were completed pain free and I have no adverse side effects. I am recommending to everyone that they need to consider Sperling Medical for Prostate treatment. Rob.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
Dr. Sperling's medical practice combines kindness, attentiveness & world-class professionalism with state-of-the-art imaging and medical treatment. From my first contact with Nurse Jackie to my interactions with treatment Nurse Lillian to the post-treatment attention of Nurse Thelma, I was impressed every step of the way. Two different MRI specialists did the imaging and setting up of the biopsy procedure and they were both superb. This is truly a 5-star medical practice & one to recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
I saw Dr. Sperling for a prostate MRI and an in-bore biopsy. The biopsy procedure was painless, and the results were very quick. I was glad I did not have to wait for a week or more as in other places. Even more importantly, I knew that Dr. Sperling is very knowledgeable one of the most nationally experienced leaders in prostate MRI and in-bore procedures. What I also found was a bedside manner that is missing in many doctors and medical practices. He is very patient with his explanations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
No problem in scheduling a 1 p.m. appointment. After 1 hour, I asked staff if it would be much longer. They replied "just a few minutes." After another hour, I was getting frustrated and they informed me the patient before me had a problem with a biopsy. After another hour, again with just a few minutes. No one ever took the time to let me know about the delays. I left about and will never go back there again.
We sincerely apologize for the long delay you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
Dr. Sperling and his professional "team" actually saved my life. Through their advanced 3T MRI system and blue laser focal ablation technique Dr. Sperling was able to obviate my Gleason 7 tumor and fix my BPH issue all in one session. Throughout the entire experience there was minimal discomfort resulting in me keeping intact my sexual urinary functions. I would highly recommend scheduling time with Dr. Sperling before selecting more radical approaches with a less skilled local urologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
The facility was first class, clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful, especially the nursing staff of whom I spent most of my time. Dr Sperling answered my questions and personally did the procedure along with the assistance of his MRI technician. The procedure took about 45 minutes. There was no down time or surprises. I couldn't be more pleased and I would say to anyone who really wants to get accurate results that Sperling Prostate Center is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
A state of the art facility with a wide-bore 3T MRI machine for multiparametric prostate diagnostics and (should it be needed) in-bore precision biopsy and other procedures. I was very happy with the quality of medical care and attentiveness (Dr. Sperling, MRI technician Charly, RN Jackie). Less so with the receptionist not responding to phone calls and an online request. Because of the medical care quality, I rate this 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
Dr. Sperling and his team performed a real time, MRI guided biopsy on me at his state of the art facility in Delray Beach. While the procedure was, necessarily, somewhat uncomfortable, Dr. Sperling and his team were absolutely terrific throughout the entire process. They were patient, caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. The facility and equipment are immaculately clean. I am 100% pleased with my experience and would highly recommend the Sperling Prostate Center to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer and told about the side effects of a radical prostatectomy and traditional radiation, I was at my wit's end until I found out about Dr. Sperling and Focal Laser Ablation. It's been over 2 weeks now - no impotence, incontinence or pain. I was treated like royalty from beginning to end! Don't get treated by anyone until you speak with Dr. Sperling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
I found Dr. Sperling to be excellent in every way. His knowledge and explanation of my problem and suggested solution was perfect. He was extremely well prepared for my particular case. His decisiveness and confidence was convincing and comforting. I will definitely explain his procedure and recommend him in the future. His facility is "state of the art", immaculate, and cheerfully bright. The support staff is beyond compare. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and fun. Overall: superb
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
I went to Dr Sperling for MRI in hopes of avoiding another biopsy. However, his MRI results showed that I have very high probability of cancer and that I definitely needed a biopsy . So he did his MRI guided biopsy. Dr. Sperling did a great job of thoroughly explaining the MRI results. It took 8 days to get the biopsy results which were told to me over the phone. Nurse Lillian is excellent and is available by phone 24/7 to answer any questions after the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
I had app. late oct. which was canceled by them new app was for nov. 7 9.00 am then changed to 11.00 am then change again to 2.00 pm well I was early 1.30 was told it would be one hour and a half well 4.00 came 6.00 came by 8.00i was told to get something to eat I was overheating sweat when to eat out into the cold just drove my body when nuts cold so after being there 8 hour was asked if I would like to come back the next day or maybe wed. or wait 2 hrs. I left mad its been two day no call
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?
I am very pleased with the care Dr Sperling has provided me over the last two years. He explains things very well and has a very caring attitude. He is also available to take scheduled phone calls when the need arises. He has a top notch staff including Lillian, Maria, Gale & John. They are all very caring and are available to take calls with any concerns or problems you may have. I would recommend Dr Sperling to anyone including family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sperling, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sperling?