Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Dan Siapco, MD
Dr. C. Dan Siapco joined Cascadia Eye in 2003, and rapidly gained a reputation in Skagit Valley as the doctor to choose for cataract surgery, winning the award from Northwest Business Monthly for "Best Northwest Doctors in Skagit Valley" after only a few short years here. Dr. Siapco is a board-certified ophthalmologist. He graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine, interned at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, and did his ophthalmology residency at the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Siapco serves as the Medical Director of the Eye Associates Surgery Center and is instrumental in making sure Cascadia Eye always has the best technology available. Dr. Siapco has performed well over 7000 cataract surgeries. He has extensive experience with presbyopia-correcting intraocular lenses, including the Acrysof ReSTOR and Tecnis Multi-focal. He is also very excited to offer the new SymFony presbyopia-correcting intraocular lens to his patients undergoing cataract surgery. Dr. Siapco is available for exams and consultations in our Sedro Woolley, Stanwood, Anacortes, and Mount Vernon locations and provides surgical and laser treatments in our surgery center in Mount Vernon.

Mount Vernon

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Learn about Dr. Siapco

The doctors at Cascadia Eye share a passion: helping people. Although this is certainly made clear by their choice of medical profession, our doctors take it a step further, making compassion the heart of the practice.

Dr. Siapco's Experience

Dr. Siapco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Eyeglasses
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Implantable Contact Lens
  • LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Vision Screening
  • YAG Laser Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Loma Linda University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Sacred Heart Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Siapco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Siapco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siapco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siapco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siapco to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Siapco's Performance
in Anacortes, WA |
Dr. Siapco and his staff are amazing. I recently had cataract surgery and was very impressed by the professional care that I received. I am so thankful that I chose this doctor to perform my procedure. Dr. Siapco is a skilled and caring surgeon. I highly recommend him.
Mt. Verrnon, WA |
I had Lasik surgery four weeks ago performed by Dr. Siapco. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The staff as well as Dr. Siapco walked me through everything, was very helpful with any of my questions and the procedure went wonderful! I was amazed four hours later I could see great and with little to no discomfort. If you are considering but don't know if you should take the leap, talk with Heather at the Mt. Vernon office. It is worth it! Thanks so much to everyone at Cascadi
in Burlington |
He and his staff care about me...
in Sedro Wooley, WA |
Dr. Siapco is currently the surgeon doing my cataract surgery. He is outstanding and one of the most cordial doctors i have ever met. You will always be in good hands with him.
Atlanta, GA |
Awesome Doctor. Excellent surgeon. Beautiful office and surgery center. Very compassionate.
in Bow, WA |
Dr. Siapco is friendly, professional and trustworthy in all of my dealings with him during my cataract surgeries. I am completely satisfied with his expertise and the results of my surgery. I have the utmost confidence in his skills and would recommend him to anyone considering eye surgery.
in Mount Vernon, WA |
BEWARE! Nice facility, nice staff, but messed up my billing by charging a routine eye exam when I went in with medical referral for double vision. I was very clear I had already had my yearly exam.The staff decided my glasses were too strong and dr came in for 3 minutes to say ok.Then put it as routine exam so no coverage. Billing lady very rude and would not ask dr to change code to medical (which is why I came) Now I have weak glasses, have a big bill and still have double vision. No thanks
in Stanwood, WA |
Very poor. I aml ooking for a more patient centered doctor.Dr. Siapio would not listen to one word I was saying. Obviously my needs did not count with him.
in Mount Vernon, WA |
We have always been happy with Dr. Siapco. Great at answering questions, congenial and it is always a pleasant experience.
Have you seen Dr. Dan Siapco, MD?
Are you Dr. Siapco?

• Molina Healthcare
    PHCS Network
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Pediatric Ophthalmology