Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD

Neurotology  |
Male
12 reviews

• Cofinity

Dr. Sdrulla specializes in Neurotology and practices in Parker, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sdrulla? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sdrulla's Experience

See how Dr. Sdrulla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sdrulla

Dr. Sdrulla accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sdrulla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sdrulla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sdrulla to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sdrulla's Performance
Denver, CO |
I've been seeing Dr. Dan for a several years for my Meniere's disease and sinus issues. He listens to my concerns, and I never feel rushed in my appointments. He's very intelligent and also shows a sense of humor and human caring that I really appreciate.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Dan was great! I had my deviated septum fixed a few weeks back and I can finally breathe. I was a bit nervous about the surgery, but Dr Dan's calmness/confidence put my mind at ease. Surgery was easy as were the follow up appointments. I could not be any happier with the service/care I received. Highly recommended Dr Dan and the procedure!
in Denver, CO |
Great overall experience pre, during and post ENT surgery. Dr. Dan is very down-to-earth and his casual approach makes medical conversations easy and understandable. Very professional practice.
Littleton, CO |
When one sits in the reception area and hears the staff gloating about the number of surgeries the doctor scheduled that day ithat is a sign you are in the wrong place. Our family found the doctor and staff to be highly unprofessional. Taking a thorough patient history is important in establishing a diagnosis.. When we decided to go elsewhere for a second opinion we were grateful we did. Upon request of records from Dr Sdrulla's office there were several false/inaccurate treatment notes.
in Elizabeth, Co |
Dr Sdrulla is the most caring, compassionate, physician I have ever been to. Menieres disease had robbed me of my hearing. Dr Sdrulla assured me that he could help me with a cochlear implant( tho I had been informed I was not a candidate for 1) His staff has been so supportive and helpful, filing all the paper work, making sure insurance would cover the procedure, assuring me that I was making the right decision. Happy to say I'm regaining my hearing. Dr Dan CARES! I will refer him any day.
in Parker, CO |
I saw Dr Sdrulla mid November for extreme breathing problems due to deviated septum and other various issues. He quickly identified the problem and was able to explain exactly what was going on and how the problem could be fixed. After a CT scan and more consultation surgery was the option I agreed to. He was extremely accommodating to my work schedule and surgery was set up for first week of December. Surgery went very well and the follow-up has been excellent. He is a very caring doctor!
in Englewood, CO |
Great doctor to work with. Explains everything to me in detail so I know exactly what's going on.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Dan was efficient and effective. He genuinely listened to my concerns and wanted to make sure I got the best treatment possible for continued sinus problems.
in Aurora, CO |
He spent time listening to symptoms I was having. He was very straight to the point about the procedure he is going to do. He seemed knowledgeable.
in Denver, CO |
Doctor is arrogant, dismissive and if he can't see your condition writes it off to a psychological issue! He did not take a full history of my symptoms and his treatment records are inaccurate. He indicated my symptoms were improving and at no time did they which is why I switched doctorS! Beware!! Not a doctor I would ever recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Are you Dr. Sdrulla?

Dr. Sdrulla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurotology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Deafness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Vertigo

PHD In Neurosciences, Univ. Of Colo. Health Sci.Ctr.

Graduated in 2005

Michigan Ear Institute

Completed in 2014

Stanford University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Sdrulla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sdrulla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurotology

• ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery