Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD

Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Parker, CO. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Sdrulla is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital.

9399 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 401

Parker, CO 80138

• Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Sdrulla

See how frequently Dr. Sdrulla performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Ache
Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis

Dr. Sdrulla's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Neurotology

Dr. Sdrulla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cholesteatoma
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Tinnitus
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • PHD In Neurosciences, Univ. Of Colo. Health Sci.Ctr.
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center Mst Program
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Washington University School Of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Michigan Ear Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Sdrulla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sdrulla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sdrulla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sdrulla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sdrulla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sdrulla to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sdrulla's Performance
Castle Rock, CO |
He is a very great and knowledgeable surgeon. Not only do I work with him - I am also a patient!!! Just had a very successful surgery with him - I didn't know what it was like to breathe apparently.
Parker, Co |
I was suffering from life changing symptoms and Dr. Sdrulla took the time to listen and carefully review my test results and scans. He was caring and compassionate as well as made sure to explain things clearly. He is very professional and educated. I was diagnosed with Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome which is a hole in the superior canal. I was able to have surgery here locally and recover in the comfort of my own home. The surgery was a complete success and recovery was comfortable.
in Aurora, CO |
I saw 4 specialist and had tons of tests done before I finally got referred to Dr Sdrulla. I had many horrible symptoms that were causing issues since I was little. After my first appointment with Dr Dan, he assured me that everything I was experiencing was due to my deviated septum, and that my life would be completely changed after the surgery. I just had surgery last week and I feel great! No complications. He is very confident, listens, and does amazing work. Highly recommended!
in Aurora, CO |
I've had issues breathing through my nose since I was a kid. I had one other surgery that actually made my breathing worse. When I came into the office to see Dr. Dan for the first time, I was very nervous and skeptical about my diagnosis. He eased my worries before surgery and his care throughout the healing process was great. Now, for the first time in 25 years, I can freely breathe through my nose without the help of any decongestants or nasal sprays. I would highly recommend his services.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Sdrulla immediately diagnosed, ordered a scan and then explained it to me. He spoke of my options, made his suggestions, and then he allowed me to decide. He was authentic and very caring throughout the entire relationship. I'm generally quite nervous and he was calm and comforting to me. Then,his skill and experience became even more apparent during post-op care. No nose bleeds, no packing, no infections, and no complications. Smooth recovery.
Denver, CO |
I've been seeing Dr. Dan for a several years for my Meniere's disease and sinus issues. He listens to my concerns, and I never feel rushed in my appointments. He's very intelligent and also shows a sense of humor and human caring that I really appreciate.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Dan was great! I had my deviated septum fixed a few weeks back and I can finally breathe. I was a bit nervous about the surgery, but Dr Dan's calmness/confidence put my mind at ease. Surgery was easy as were the follow up appointments. I could not be any happier with the service/care I received. Highly recommended Dr Dan and the procedure!
in Denver, CO |
Great overall experience pre, during and post ENT surgery. Dr. Dan is very down-to-earth and his casual approach makes medical conversations easy and understandable. Very professional practice.
Littleton, CO |
When one sits in the reception area and hears the staff gloating about the number of surgeries the doctor scheduled that day ithat is a sign you are in the wrong place. Our family found the doctor and staff to be highly unprofessional. Taking a thorough patient history is important in establishing a diagnosis.. When we decided to go elsewhere for a second opinion we were grateful we did. Upon request of records from Dr Sdrulla's office there were several false/inaccurate treatment notes.
in Elizabeth, Co |
Dr Sdrulla is the most caring, compassionate, physician I have ever been to. Menieres disease had robbed me of my hearing. Dr Sdrulla assured me that he could help me with a cochlear implant( tho I had been informed I was not a candidate for 1) His staff has been so supportive and helpful, filing all the paper work, making sure insurance would cover the procedure, assuring me that I was making the right decision. Happy to say I'm regaining my hearing. Dr Dan CARES! I will refer him any day.
in Parker, CO |
I saw Dr Sdrulla mid November for extreme breathing problems due to deviated septum and other various issues. He quickly identified the problem and was able to explain exactly what was going on and how the problem could be fixed. After a CT scan and more consultation surgery was the option I agreed to. He was extremely accommodating to my work schedule and surgery was set up for first week of December. Surgery went very well and the follow-up has been excellent. He is a very caring doctor!
in Englewood, CO |
Great doctor to work with. Explains everything to me in detail so I know exactly what's going on.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Dan was efficient and effective. He genuinely listened to my concerns and wanted to make sure I got the best treatment possible for continued sinus problems.
in Aurora, CO |
He spent time listening to symptoms I was having. He was very straight to the point about the procedure he is going to do. He seemed knowledgeable.
in Denver, CO |
Doctor is arrogant, dismissive and if he can't see your condition writes it off to a psychological issue! He did not take a full history of my symptoms and his treatment records are inaccurate. He indicated my symptoms were improving and at no time did they which is why I switched doctorS! Beware!! Not a doctor I would ever recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Are you Dr. Sdrulla?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Sky Ridge Medical Center

Visit Dr. Sdrulla