Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male

Dr. Sdrulla

Parker Adventist Hospital

9399 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 401 Parker, CO 80138

Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Parker, CO and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from PHD In Neurosciences, Univ. Of Colo. Health Sci.Ctr. in 2005 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and neurotology.

Dr. Sdrulla accepts

Dr. Sdrulla accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Sdrulla's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sdrulla's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates

Dr. Sdrulla performs Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Sdrulla performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)

Dr. Sdrulla performs Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery) more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Sdrulla performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Sdrulla performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Sdrulla performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

• Acute Laryngitis
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Broken Nose
  • Earwax Buildup
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Motion Sickness
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tinnitus

Washington University School Of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo
2007
University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center Mst Program
2005
PHD In Neurosciences, Univ. Of Colo. Health Sci.Ctr.
1998

4.2

Dr. Sdrulla?
Dr. Sdrulla's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD
He left me deaf and in constant pain. He needs his license taken away. His staff is incompetent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Performed a tympanoplasty on me two years ago, with excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about your issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
This guy left me deaf in one ear. His office staff is incompetent to say the least. He needs his license to practice medicine taken away from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
I've had chronic ear issues since I was 4 years old. I have to go to the ear doctor many times of year, and I usually hate it because there's always something wrong. For the past year Dr. Sdrulla has been keeping up with my ear and my visits are much quicker and easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
During my multiple visits with Dr Sdrulla I found him to be very intelligent, punctual, and trustworthy. I highly recommend this office and especially Dr Sdrulla for your ENT needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
He is an amazing doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Our son was in a severe accident and ended up deaf in one ear and has very little hearing in the other. When other ENT’s gave up any hope of helping him Dr. Sdrulla has worked tirelessly to help our son reclaim his hearing. I have never met a more talented, kind and dedicated Dr. and we saw dozens as we have battled through his years long recovery and a very lengthy ICU hospital stay. There are no words to describe our appreciation to Dr. Sdrulla. He’s one of a kind for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
There are much better choices for an ENT in the Denver Metro area than this one, not a patient of his long but it didn't long for me to figure out he could care less, not a patient anymore I will mortgage my house with another doctor my insurance won't cover for another surgery before I let him touch me again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
He is a very great and knowledgeable surgeon. Not only do I work with him - I am also a patient!!! Just had a very successful surgery with him - I didn't know what it was like to breathe apparently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
I was suffering from life changing symptoms and Dr. Sdrulla took the time to listen and carefully review my test results and scans. He was caring and compassionate as well as made sure to explain things clearly. He is very professional and educated. I was diagnosed with Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome which is a hole in the superior canal. I was able to have surgery here locally and recover in the comfort of my own home. The surgery was a complete success and recovery was comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
I saw 4 specialist and had tons of tests done before I finally got referred to Dr Sdrulla. I had many horrible symptoms that were causing issues since I was little. After my first appointment with Dr Dan, he assured me that everything I was experiencing was due to my deviated septum, and that my life would be completely changed after the surgery. I just had surgery last week and I feel great! No complications. He is very confident, listens, and does amazing work. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
I've had issues breathing through my nose since I was a kid. I had one other surgery that actually made my breathing worse. When I came into the office to see Dr. Dan for the first time, I was very nervous and skeptical about my diagnosis. He eased my worries before surgery and his care throughout the healing process was great. Now, for the first time in 25 years, I can freely breathe through my nose without the help of any decongestants or nasal sprays. I would highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Dr. Sdrulla immediately diagnosed, ordered a scan and then explained it to me. He spoke of my options, made his suggestions, and then he allowed me to decide. He was authentic and very caring throughout the entire relationship. I'm generally quite nervous and he was calm and comforting to me. Then,his skill and experience became even more apparent during post-op care. No nose bleeds, no packing, no infections, and no complications. Smooth recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Dan for a several years for my Meniere's disease and sinus issues. He listens to my concerns, and I never feel rushed in my appointments. He's very intelligent and also shows a sense of humor and human caring that I really appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Dr. Dan was great! I had my deviated septum fixed a few weeks back and I can finally breathe. I was a bit nervous about the surgery, but Dr Dan's calmness/confidence put my mind at ease. Surgery was easy as were the follow up appointments. I could not be any happier with the service/care I received. Highly recommended Dr Dan and the procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Great overall experience pre, during and post ENT surgery. Dr. Dan is very down-to-earth and his casual approach makes medical conversations easy and understandable. Very professional practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
When one sits in the reception area and hears the staff gloating about the number of surgeries the doctor scheduled that day ithat is a sign you are in the wrong place. Our family found the doctor and staff to be highly unprofessional. Taking a thorough patient history is important in establishing a diagnosis.. When we decided to go elsewhere for a second opinion we were grateful we did. Upon request of records from Dr Sdrulla's office there were several false/inaccurate treatment notes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
Dr Sdrulla is the most caring, compassionate, physician I have ever been to. Menieres disease had robbed me of my hearing. Dr Sdrulla assured me that he could help me with a cochlear implant( tho I had been informed I was not a candidate for 1) His staff has been so supportive and helpful, filing all the paper work, making sure insurance would cover the procedure, assuring me that I was making the right decision. Happy to say I'm regaining my hearing. Dr Dan CARES! I will refer him any day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Sdrulla, MD?
I saw Dr Sdrulla mid November for extreme breathing problems due to deviated septum and other various issues. He quickly identified the problem and was able to explain exactly what was going on and how the problem could be fixed. After a CT scan and more consultation surgery was the option I agreed to. He was extremely accommodating to my work schedule and surgery was set up for first week of December. Surgery went very well and the follow-up has been excellent. He is a very caring doctor!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sdrulla?