Dr. Dan Muntean, MD

Dr. Dan Muntean, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Dan Muntean, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Surfside Beach, SC. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Muntean is affiliated with Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center.

Dr. Muntean's Experience

See how Dr. Muntean's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Muntean

Dr. Muntean accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Muntean has admitting privileges.

Dr. Muntean's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muntean to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Muntean's Performance
    in Myrtle Beach, SC |
    Dr. Muntean, has been taking care of me and my son for quite a few years. I find him to be caring and very concerned about my overall health on every visit. I never have any trouble getting in to see him. I am in my 60's and have seen a lot of doctors over the years and Dr. Muntean is by far, my most favorite Doctor, I have ever had.
    Myrtle Beach, SC |
    I find Dr. Muntean to be great! He is informative; doesn't waste time; humorous; and he's solved my problems quickly.
    myrtle beach |
    He has a sense of humor that is sometimes hard to interpret, but when push comes to shove, a great doctor. I trust him and he is smart and solves issues. I am not hung up on bedside manner. I want a good doctor and he is a good doctor. I see a good side to him and I would not hesitate to trust him implicitly. He has taken care of us for years. If he's a little gruff, I blow it off. It is well worth being cured of what ails me.
    in Myrtle Beach, SC |
    Very abrupt and will not take his time to listen to your questions. He seems to have a very bad attitude towards older women. I can not be sure how he treats other patients? He is the absolutely the worse doctor I have ever seen. Example: You may have your appointment at 10am and every time you will sit, waiting for atleast 45 mins, to an hour. Abrupt, rude, and in my opinion, not a good doctor. Ask for normal blood tests and breast exams for cancer, all normal yearly exams, forget it.
    in Murrells inlet |
    This dr. Kicked me out because im addict although i never asked for any medicine in reference to that. Answering him honestly didnt helpe any. I only needed him for basic health concerns.
    in Murrells Inlet, SC |
    Very condescending, does not listen to you. Avoid this physician. Horrible to get in touch with. Definitely will be in search of another dr. With a better bedside manner. Very dismissive
    in Myrtle Beach, SC |
    Dr Muntean has been my wife's doctor for years. I have VA 100% but I decided to use private insurances as well to limit trips to Charleston. I brought all my labs to him for the record. Dr. Muntean was quick, knowledgeable and set me up for a Colonoscopy for the following week. Nice to have doctors that care.
    in Vladimir, VLA |
    Dont believe any good reviews. Like most incompetent idiots his family wrote those. This is the worst "MD" Ive seen n 39 years. Dont get 2 close bc he smells like garbage. Expect 2 b interrupted constantly & condescended. Clearly he has no clue, that's why he works at a shoddy practice. Apntmnt at 130 was seen at 415. Staff also rude. Why would u take advice from an unhealthy fat slob whole smells like dead things. Horrible bedside manner. SO MUCH MORE, but out of characters. Avoid at all cost!!
    in Myrtle Beach, SC |
    One star is being generous. ANYTIME i have ever called i was quickly told He was booked. He is condescending and hurtful when speaking to me and the whole time trying to shoo me out of the room. This is after waiting 30+ minutes to be seen, front desk staff is very unprofessional and seemed as though i was bothering their snack and gossip time. Dr. Muntean does not care about you or your family just money.
    in Myrtle Beach, SC |
    Dr. Muntean has been taking care of me for quite a few years now. He carefully listens to and cares about what I have to say. He is one of the most dedicated and talented doctors I have ever met. I would, without hesitation, trust him with my life. He truly cares about his patients.
    Have you seen Dr. Dan Muntean, MD?
    Are you Dr. Muntean?

Dr. Muntean's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Muntean has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Muntean's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Muntean does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Muntean and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Inst De Med, Timisoara

Graduated in 1994

Synergy Med Edu Alliance

Completed in 2005

Dr. Muntean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muntean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Muntean does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Muntean and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.