Dr. Dan Meirson, MD

Dr. Dan Meirson, MD

Dermatology | Male

Meirson Dermatology 1166 W Newport Center Dr Ste 100, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Meirson specializes in Dermatology and practices in Deerfield Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Meirson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Meirson's Experience

See how Dr. Meirson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meirson

Dr. Meirson accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Meirson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Meirson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meirson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Meirson
Dr. Meirson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Great office and doctor. Staff was very nice and very efficient the prettiest office I have been in.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I have had several Mohs procedures over the years and Dr. Meirson extremely skilled, professional and friendly!
in Pompano Beach |
Dr. Meirson was professional and made his patient's feel at ease. He explains thoroughly in layman's terms procedures and outcomes. Office staff is wonderful!! I highly recommend this physician.
in Hialeah, FL |
Everyone in the office is great. When I got into the exam room after only a couple minutes of waiting Dr. Meirson walked in and made the environment of a doctors office more comfortable with his singing, jokes and fun personality. He is also very professional and makes the diagnosis understandable to people who don't understand medical lingo. An overall great experience.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Very friendly and professional. He is caring and personable. Medically he is very well trained and gentle.
in Deerfield Beach ,Florida |
Dr Meirson is very professional and friendly. His staff was very pleasant and welcoming. His office was clean and very pleasing. I would highly recommend him to friends and family .
in Pompano Beach, Florida |
The office staff is so kind and sweet. Dr. Meirson is the only dermatologist I will EVER see.
Coral Springs, FL |
My experience at Dr Meirson's office started off great!!! The staff was amazing from the get go. The decor of the office is amazing. The office is really clean too. Dr Meirson listened to my concerns and treated me well. I will be returning to this office for my skin checkups.
in Boynton Beach, Florida |
Excellent. Both my wife and I use him now and for the last 15 years. He has found and removed cancerous and non cancerous tumors. He has solved my wife's problems with eczema. We never felt that he was doing work that was not necessary. He works with a nurse who comes into the examination room and interviews you to locate the things you want to have looked at. Then he and the nurse evaluate you to determine what needs attention and take care of them. He is one of the good ones.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Great experience
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Very pleased with my experience with Dr. Meirson. Thorough examination, friendly treatment, & the staff was great.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Meirson for many years. All skin cancer has been removed with no reoccurrence. I certainly trust the health of my skin to Dr. Meirson.
in 5840 Northeast 14 Terr Ft Lauderdale |
Always very professional . Fast and efficient, very caring individual.
in 5840 NE 14 Terrace Ft Lauderdale Fl |
Have been going to Dr MEIRSON for over 20 years. He has helped me every time I had a suspicious skin lesion . Always know how to make you at ease when he does procedures. Have recommended him to friends and they always thank me..
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Highly recommend. Great Dr & staff. He likes to talk football, especially Ohio State.
Deerfield Beach, Fl |
My visit with Dr. Meirson was wonderful! He is very knowledgable and took time to address all my questions and concerns. Very easy to talk to makes you super comfortable. His physician assistant, Michelle, was great too. I would highly recommend him anyone. I've definitely found my dermatologist. The whole staff was great too and the office is BEAUTIFUL!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Meirson has a great staff, who were accommodating to my own error in missing my original appointment. The wait time is minimal, the attention from his assistants is exceptional by way of answering all of my concerns on the spot. Above all I have had Dr. M remove a basal carcinoma, and it was quick and due to his care and concern not much pain. Best part not much of a scar, his skills are evident!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Been going here for years he gets to know his patients and is quick ....and I have had Mohs surgery and am very Pleased.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Meirson not only takes care of my skin needs - but also my mother and wife. He is fantastic and his staff couldn't be more caring and respectful of my time.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr, Meirson was very knowledgeable and helped my complexion tremendously.
in Lighthouse Point, Florida |
EXCELLENT care and honesty!!
Have you seen Dr. Dan Meirson, MD?
Are you Dr. Meirson?

Compare Dr. Meirson

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.