Dr. Dan Lender, MD

Dr. Dan Lender, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Dan Lender, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Rockwall, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from U Natl Mayor De San Marcos in 1985 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

890 Rockwall Pkwy Ste 105

Rockwall, TX 75032

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Lender

See how frequently Dr. Lender performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypoglycemia
Thyroid Disease
Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Lender's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lender "Dan Lender, M.D. practices at Diabetes & Endocrinology Clinical Consultants of Texas.  Services Include  Type 1, Type 2, gestational or pre-diabetes, blood sugar monitoring and managing medications, nutritional counseling"

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Lender does not have any board certifications listed.

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

• U Natl Mayor De San Marcos
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Ut Sw
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Lender has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lender has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lender does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lender and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lender's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lender to family and friends

Dr. Lender's Performance

I have tried for a few months to set a follow up appointment. The office staff NEVER returns phone calls. When they do answer they immediately put you on hold and don't come back. I even went in person to set an appointment and the office staff said they were busy and had me wait. While I waited I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Lender about an endocrine problem. Could not have asked for a better experience. Very thorough and caring and easy to talk to. Very satisfied with office visit and follow up phone call with test results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent Doctor, but office support for prescriptions, etc. is poor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value your feedback as a patient and would like the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience. Can you please email me your contact information at katieborders@texashealth.org Thank you, Katie

Dr. Lender is intelligent and kind. I went in for an swollen thyroid gland, and he was attentive. After doing a sonogram on my thyroid, he concluded that I needed a biopsy. I chose to go ahead and do it that day, and Dr. Lender talked me through the entire procedure saying things like "This will be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lender is so very kind and humble. I was referred to him in January and he has helped me understand that I have PCOS. He has helped me get my life back! I'm so glad that I am under his care, I completely trust him. He has gone above and beyond to help, and really cares about his patients. I...more