Dr. Dan Landmann, MD

Dr. Dan Landmann, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Dan Landmann, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Maywood, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Landmann is affiliated with Stamford Hospital and HackensackUMC.

Dr. Landmann's Experience

See how Dr. Landmann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Landmann

Dr. Landmann accepts 38 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Landmann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Landmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landmann to family and friends
    Dr. Landmann's Performance
    in Bogota, NJ |
    I suffered for many years with a blocked tear duct and after several serious infections I reluctantly decided to have surgery to correct the problem. I serendipitously found Dr. Landmann through another doctor and I am so happy and grateful that I did. He has a professional and amiable demeanor, and a wonderful, caring staff. The outcome of the surgery was excellent--painless and perfect! My eye is healed now and I am thrilled with the results. Thank you, Dr. Landmann! Awesome work!
    in Norwood, NJ |
    From the first office visit for a consultation to the two-week follow-up after my procedure, Dr. Landmann and his staff have been wonderful. The office has a very comfortable and welcoming feel and the staff greets you with smiles and friendliness. Dr. Landmann is one of the most comforting, reassuring and good-humored doctors I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a very talented and caring doctor!
    in Ridgewood, NJ |
    My experience with Dr Landmann was all positive; from being on time for my appointments; to explaining the necessary procedure; to the procedure performed; and follow-up visit. Dr. Landmann is very straightforward and easy to talk to. I would not hesitate to visit Dr Landmann again, if the need arises.
    Watchung, NJ |
    Smooth office visits, friendly and knowledgeable staff
    in Woodland Park, NJ |
    I highly recommend Dr. Dan Landmann. I went to see him for a blocked tear duct. I found him to be friendly, caring, thorough, and reassuring. He diagnosed my condition by probing and irrigating the duct. His surgical skills were flawless and there is no scar whatsoever. Perfect results!! As an added bonus to having this highly competent surgeon, the scheduling process was unlike any I've ever experienced. I was free to email the office manager with any questions and he responded right away.
    in englewood, nj |
    I brought my 16 year old daughter into the e.r. for an eye injury. Dr. Landmann came in and made my daughter and myself feel very com for table regarding the injury. He was very professional. He referred us to an ophthalmologist in our area and he even called them personally to make the appointment for us. He then called me on my cell phone to tell me he made the appointment. What an awesome doctor he is, and very good looking as well. He should teach other doctors how to treat patients.
    Allendale, NJ |
    My experience with Dr. Landman has been quite disappointing. He did not focus on my concerns at all during my initial consult, as he was too busy paying way more attention to my friend, insulted me repeatedly, insinuating I did not know what I wanted, when I had researched the procedure extensively, then called two weeks prior to surgery to tell me he did not want to do my procedure, basically because he did not like me, after I had scheduled the time off....what a guy!
    in Little ferry nj |
    I liked the fact you can send a picture of your problem during the treatment and he can advise you. Also he came in on his day off to see my allergic reaction to something.
    in Alpine, NJ |
    Dr. Landmann is awesome! I get all of my injectables by him and my mother got a lower lid blepharoplasty. The whole experience was great, starting with his wonderful office staff (Matt, Liz, and Rebecca). I went to three different doctors and didn't feel like they had my best interest in mind; Dr. Landmann took the time to listen, and made recommendations based on what he thought would help me reach my outcome. Would give him more than 5 stars
    in Lodi, NJ |
    Excellent. Very knowledgeable, and a very down-to-earth guy. Really explained everything, and I felt very comfortable. His office manager was great also- took care of all of my insurance issues and scheduling
    Teaneck, NJ |
    I would high recommend DR Landmann. He talks to you and not at you, explaining every detail, and answering all and any question you have without making the average person feel inept. Thank you DR Landmann for not only being a good doctor, but a caring human being.
    in Rochelle Park, NJ |
    Excellent practitioner. Very knowledgeable, personable, and his staff was great too. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a more personalized experience.
    Have you seen Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
    Are you Dr. Landmann?

Dr. Landmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Landmann has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Landmann's Board Certifications

• Chronic Dacryoadenitis
    • Contusion of the Eyeball
    • Cosmetic Conditions
    • Dacryoadenitis
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Drusen

Completed in 2010

Tufts

Graduated in 2001

• Romanian

Dr. Landmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
    • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
    • Repair of Eye Laceration
    • Tear Duct Surgery
    • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
    • Vitreoretinal Surgery