Dr. Dan Landmann, MD

Oculoplastic Surgery ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Landmann

Dan Landmann, MD, LLC

63 Grand Ave Ste 137 River Edge, NJ 07661

Dr. Dan Landmann, MD is an oculoplastic surgery specialist in River Edge, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in oculoplastic surgery, ophthalmology, and more.

Dr. Landmann accepts

Dr. Landmann accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union

• Dacryoadenitis
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Dacryocystostomy or Dacryocystotomy
  • Dermatitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Lacrimal Surgery
  • Malignant Neoplasm of Eye
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landmann

Dr. Landmann?
Dr. Landmann's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dan Landmann, MD
Upon meeting Dr. Landmann, his smile and friendliness put me immediately at ease. He explained his procedure very clearly, and patiently and fully answered questions i had. The surgeon he referred was excellent, and his reconstruction was superb. Both were done with impeccable O.R. procedures, in great comfort, even to providing warm blankets. Personnel were highly qualified, as, being an O.R. and Delivery Room Headnurse, i was interested in their backgrounds. Dr. Landmann made me so happy, too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
Dr. Landman has a great bedside manner, He explains in layman's terms so you fully understand what going on. Everyone in the office are very courteous and all my procedures where done in a professional manner. Very pleased with my doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
Dr. Landmann was excellent! I had to have a cyst on my upper eyelid and a growth on my lower eyelid removed. He did an amazing job. The staff handled insurance perfectly and prescriptions were called in before the procedures. I was very impressed and pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
dr. landmann and his staff were amazing!! Any questions I had prior to my procedure were addressed with concern and understanding..they were confident and thorough explaining what my treatment was going to be before and after. i had an overall excellent experience and now on my way to healing!! thank you soon much !! Jenn W.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
Dr. Landmann has such wonderful bedside manners. He has such a vibrant personality and knows what he is doing! This made for such comfort and ease removing the mole from my eyelid (something I delayed doing) I would highly recommend him. Thank you to the Dr. Landmann and all of the support staff. (Joanna and Matt) and thank you for knowing my name as well. My post visit I didn't have to wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
Dr. Landmann is exceptional. My daughter suffered with conjunctivitis almost continuously for years. He performed a quick surgical procedure on her eyelid at the surgical center in his office building. The staff at the center were calming, intelligent and kind. Since the surgery, the conjunctivitis completely disappeared, the dryness under her eye vanished and her eye looks beautiful. We thank Dr. Landmann, he is a fantastic surgeon, his humor is appreciated, and his bed side manner is top rate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
If I could give zero stars, I would. Snarky, condescending individual who made assumptions about me based on demographics and medical history. I left feeling disrespected and dismissed after consulting with him on possible cosmetic surgery. Do NOT waste your time and dignity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
Dr. Linda Huang, a Glaucoma Specialist referred me to Dr. Dan Landmann because of severe pain in my right eye. I didn't have any sight in the eye, and had gone to at least 5 different eye specialists. My initial consultation was hopeful. It was decided that Dr. Landmann would do the oculoplastic surgery October 25, 2018 as same day surgery, which was a 45 minute successful procedure. Then I was referred to Mager & Gougelman in Fairfield, NJ for an ocular prosthetic. I’m pleased with the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
I had two cysts removed from my upper eye lid by the doctor. The procedure had taken no more then twenty minutes. During my recovery time I had no pain or swelling.The doctor is a skilled surgeon and a professional at the highest level. Thanks doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Landmann. He is professional, caring and a great surgeon. My ophthalmologist suggested I see him for a red lump on my lower eyelid. It turned out that it was a skin cancer which Dr Landmann removed, and he then reconstructed my eyelid. I thought my eye would never look the same again, but 6 months later you can hardly tell I had surgery. I would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Landmann in future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Landmann because I had an infection close to my eye. I was greeted by if very friendly and professional staff when I arrived. My wait time was minimal. When I met Dr. L. he was very professional and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. He explained to me very clearly what need to be done. He proceeded to drain the infection that was very close to my eye with very little pain. He was very through and answered all my questions. He is very funny too! Highly recommend TY DR L!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
A wonderful physician who is knowledgable, caring, down-to-earth, and an excellent practitioner. Office personnel are accommodating, polite, and very organized. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
As Dr. Landmann was examining my eyes, he noted that I had sagging eyelids. I've lived for it so long that I didn't pay any attention to it. He was very positive and assuring when he explained what the procedure involved. I felt at ease as I went through with the surgery.The first thing I noticed was that my vision was restored and my eyes didn't have the tired look. I recovered quickly. Dr. Landmann is very knowledgeable and has excellent surgical results. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
My husband was referred to Dr.Landmann by his optometrist for droopy eyelids. We saw him in his office and he gave my husband 3 prescriptions; 1 was a steroid which melted his cornea. Dr.Landmann was very concerned. We had to see a cornea specialist who performed a cornea transplant. My husband has been under the cornea doctors care for over a year. His eyesight has not been the same since he was prescribed these drops. Dr. L had offered to reimburse us for our expenses, but now has regened
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
Excellent physician...very knowledgeable & spends time explaining diagnosis, procedure & plan of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
my eyelids were an eye sore to see the least! the lids covered my eyelashes and the tops of my eyes causing a physically uncomfortable feeling. i was recommended to Dr. Landmann by a friend who had a very similar condition to mine with the same excellent surgical results. the Dr. and his entire staff are all very Professional, friendly and knowledgeable and although its only been 2 weeks post-op i couldn't be more pleased than i am with my results and the "how much younger you look" comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
My sagging eyelids were basically resting on my lashes and giving me a very tired look. I chose Dr. Landmann through the internet. He and his team gave me a very positive impression during consultation. It has now been been over a month since surgery and years have been lifted of my face. I cannot describe how happy I am with the outcome. Dr. Landmann has wonderful bedside manners & will give you his cell # to answer any questions. He is supported by an excellent staff. I strongly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my eyelid. I was very nervous about having the cancer removed due to its proximity to my eye. I was glad that my retina specialist referred me to Dr. Landmann, a surgeon who specializes in surgery around the eyes and is also trained as an ophthalmologist. After I met with Dr. Landmann, I trusted his recommendation to remove the cancer. I am very pleased with the outcome of the surgery and highly recommend Dr. Landmann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
I had eyelid surgery well over a year ago. The results are mediocre with not much difference, a visible scar and these small bumps on the incisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
I have visited dr.landmann twice and have gotten two stye removal surgeries last year. He was very friendly but he ultimately still has not removed the stye on my left eyelid. There is a permanent red bubble like bump on my eyelid that hasn't gone away. And to make things worse my incision mark still is visible.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Landmann?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Landmann treats patients.