Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Dan Landmann, MD
Dr. Dan Landmann, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Maywood, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Landmann is affiliated with Stamford Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center.

113 W Essex St Ste 204

• CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Landmann

Dr. Landmann's Experience

Dr. Landmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Chronic Dacryoadenitis
  • Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Tufts
  • Tufts Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Tufts Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Landmann has no media or publications listed.

• Romanian

Dr. Landmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Landmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landmann to family and friends
Dr. Landmann's Performance
I went in for a stye that was infected. Dr. Landmann explained my options and performed surgery in his office. He has a very calming presence which was needed. I had so much confidence in him.
in Park Ridge, NJ |
I rarely write reviews unless my experience was very memorable. I was referred to Dr. Landman and Bergen Eyelids by my regular eye doctor. I was diagnosed with a chalizion and was told that Dr. Landman was the expert to see. Dr. Landman thoroughly and patiently explained my options for treatment of my chalizon. Once, I made the decision to surgical remove my oversized chalzion, Dr. Landman carefully went over the procedure. He answered all of my questions and made me feel completely at ease.
in Nyack, NY |
Dr. Landmann is a very talented surgeon whose surgical skills are top notch. He was very reassuring and made me feel extremely comfortable about my procedure. I found him to be friendly, caring, patient and explains things very clearly. By following his instructions after my procedure, I experienced no swelling and very little bruising. His excellent staff was great at helping me with an insurance issue. Dr. Landmann and his staff are awesome! I wish I could give him more stars!
in Little Falls, NJ |
Dr Landmann is an incredible Surgeon!! He is also very kind & caring! Made me feel comfortable from the minute I met with him through my surgical procedure!!! I highly recommend him ????
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Dr. Landmann and his staff are an amazing team. I had an emergency situation, The staff went out if their way to get me an appoinment immediately. My fears were quickly put to rest when I met Dr. Landmann. He was very reassuring, explained every detail of my procedure. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Thank Dr. Landmann, Bram and staff.
in Warwick, NY |
Dr. Landmann makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I had a simple procedure to my eyelid, but he spent as much time as I needed going over all aspects of the surgery and reassured all my concerns. I had virtually no bruising or swelling even though some was expected. I highly recommend Dr. Landmann.
Lyndhurst, NJ |
Dr. Landmann is fantastic. Personable and caring. He calls you from his cell phone to see how you are doing. He truly cares about his patients.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Dr. Landmann personally greeted me in the waiting room upon my arrival at his office. During our consultation he clearly and patiently explained the procedure. He was reassuring and attentive to my questions. His office staff was friendly, considerate and competent. As a new patient I felt confidant I had chosen the right ophthalmologic surgeon.
in Bogota, NJ |
I suffered for many years with a blocked tear duct and after several serious infections I reluctantly decided to have surgery to correct the problem. I serendipitously found Dr. Landmann through another doctor and I am so happy and grateful that I did. He has a professional and amiable demeanor, and a wonderful, caring staff. The outcome of the surgery was excellent--painless and perfect! My eye is healed now and I am thrilled with the results. Thank you, Dr. Landmann! Awesome work!
in Norwood, NJ |
From the first office visit for a consultation to the two-week follow-up after my procedure, Dr. Landmann and his staff have been wonderful. The office has a very comfortable and welcoming feel and the staff greets you with smiles and friendliness. Dr. Landmann is one of the most comforting, reassuring and good-humored doctors I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a very talented and caring doctor!
in Ridgewood, NJ |
My experience with Dr Landmann was all positive; from being on time for my appointments; to explaining the necessary procedure; to the procedure performed; and follow-up visit. Dr. Landmann is very straightforward and easy to talk to. I would not hesitate to visit Dr Landmann again, if the need arises.
Watchung, NJ |
Smooth office visits, friendly and knowledgeable staff
in Woodland Park, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Dan Landmann. I went to see him for a blocked tear duct. I found him to be friendly, caring, thorough, and reassuring. He diagnosed my condition by probing and irrigating the duct. His surgical skills were flawless and there is no scar whatsoever. Perfect results!! As an added bonus to having this highly competent surgeon, the scheduling process was unlike any I've ever experienced. I was free to email the office manager with any questions and he responded right away.
in englewood, nj |
I brought my 16 year old daughter into the e.r. for an eye injury. Dr. Landmann came in and made my daughter and myself feel very com for table regarding the injury. He was very professional. He referred us to an ophthalmologist in our area and he even called them personally to make the appointment for us. He then called me on my cell phone to tell me he made the appointment. What an awesome doctor he is, and very good looking as well. He should teach other doctors how to treat patients.
Allendale, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Landman has been quite disappointing. He did not focus on my concerns at all during my initial consult, as he was too busy paying way more attention to my friend, insulted me repeatedly, insinuating I did not know what I wanted, when I had researched the procedure extensively, then called two weeks prior to surgery to tell me he did not want to do my procedure, basically because he did not like me, after I had scheduled the time off....what a guy!
in Little ferry nj |
I liked the fact you can send a picture of your problem during the treatment and he can advise you. Also he came in on his day off to see my allergic reaction to something.
in Alpine, NJ |
Dr. Landmann is awesome! I get all of my injectables by him and my mother got a lower lid blepharoplasty. The whole experience was great, starting with his wonderful office staff (Matt, Liz, and Rebecca). I went to three different doctors and didn't feel like they had my best interest in mind; Dr. Landmann took the time to listen, and made recommendations based on what he thought would help me reach my outcome. Would give him more than 5 stars
in Lodi, NJ |
Excellent. Very knowledgeable, and a very down-to-earth guy. Really explained everything, and I felt very comfortable. His office manager was great also- took care of all of my insurance issues and scheduling
Teaneck, NJ |
I would high recommend DR Landmann. He talks to you and not at you, explaining every detail, and answering all and any question you have without making the average person feel inept. Thank you DR Landmann for not only being a good doctor, but a caring human being.
in Rochelle Park, NJ |
Excellent practitioner. Very knowledgeable, personable, and his staff was great too. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a more personalized experience.
Have you seen Dr. Dan Landmann, MD?
Are you Dr. Landmann?