Dr. Dan Cristescu, MD

Rheumatology | Male

ARTHRITIS ASSOCIATES 595 Chapel Hills Dr Ste 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Get Directions
Dr. Dan Cristescu, MD
Dr. Dan Cristescu, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 38 years old. Dr. Cristescu is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central.

Dr. Cristescu's Experience

See how Dr. Cristescu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cristescu

Dr. Cristescu accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Cristescu is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cristescu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cristescu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cristescu to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Cristescu's Performance
      FAIR
      GOOD
      FAIR
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    Not seen doctor yet. Don't know if he would have the same personality as his staff, and I don't want to find out if he has. When I called for an appointment, I had to leave a message on voicemail and never got call back. Called 3 days later, the appointment desk person was absolutely rude. We are sick patients and don't need rude employees being rude to us. I am member of NCOA and intend to let everyone know how I was treated by this office.
    I have never been treated so horrific by medical staff in my life. Julie Roberts was degrading and belittling to me on the phone regarding obtaining an appointment for treatment of lupus. I can't imagine paying this office money to be treated like that by your staff
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Cristescu is a great doctor. He spends time with you, listens to you and answers all your questions and concerns. I have arthritis that has spun off from my Ulcerative Colitis and have 100% confidence in Dr. Cristescu.
    in Colorado |
    Dr. Cristescu is by far one of the best rheumatologist around. He is kind, caring, professional, and always willing to listen and address any concerns. Dr. Cristescu has been taking care of me for the past three years and I couldn't think of going to anyone else. I highly recommend him and his staff.
    Dallas, TX |
    Unprofessional and doesn't listen to patients - actually he kind of snickered when o shares with him what other doctors tried and what worked, in the past. Long waits and front desk personal make mistakes.
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Dan Cristescu has been my rheumatologist since 2012 when he replaced my doctor of two years because she retired. I'm so thankful for Dr. Dan. He's pleasant, open-minded, he listens to what you tell him, doesn't rush you, is caring, thorough & very easy going. I look forward to my appointments with him. He came on board right after I was hospitalized for 10 weeks. Poor guy, but he keeps a close eye on me & is always there if I need anything. I would recommend him to ANYONE!!
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    After moving to Colorado Springs, I had to find a new Rheumatologist. Having been treated for Rheumatoid Arthritis for years, I've learned that to find a qualified Rheumatologist who really cares about his patient, is a rare find. Such is Dr. Cristescu! Not only does he care but utilizes the latest of treatments, treatments that do not harm the patient's immune system! I simply can't say enough good things about Dr. Cristescu! Excellent clinician with wonderful patient care!
    Colorado Springs |
    I appreciate his willingness to listen to me as a patient and consider my preferences when it comes to medications or any other treatment. He's not quick to jump on prescribing all kinds of meds which many doctors tend to do. He is available for emergency visits and truly is interested in his patients' overall wellbeing. Grateful to have had him as my specialist the last 3 years.
    Peyton |
    Dr. Cristescu is a great doctor but his front office staff is horrible. I have been a patient of his for a year but I am trying to get my spouse seen and it has been virtually impossible. I have all the proper referrals and other documentation but can never get seen. Often times when I call I get hung up on multiple times. I understand they are backed up with patients right now but that doesn't give them the right to be rude on the phone.
    Have you seen Dr. Dan Cristescu, MD?
    Are you Dr. Cristescu?

Dr. Cristescu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Cristescu has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cristescu's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Bleeding Disorders
    • Chondrocalcinosis
    • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
    • Dermatomyositis
    • Gout
    • Hammer Toe
    • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
    • Lupus
    • Temporal Arteritis
    • Trigger Finger
    • Vasculitis
    • Wegener's Granulomatosis

Dr. Cristescu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cristescu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology