Dr. Damon Salzman, MD

Dr. Damon Salzman, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Damon Salzman, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

7369 Sheridan St Ste 101

Hollywood, FL 33024

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Salzman

See how frequently Dr. Salzman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders
high

Dr. Salzman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Salzman "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Neurology

• Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Numbness
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Thrombosis

• Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Oregon Health Sciences University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/The Children's Hospital, Boston, Ma-Neurology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Salzman has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Salzman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salzman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salzman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salzman to family and friends
Dr. Salzman's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SALZMAN TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY I LOVE HIS BED SIDE MANNERS, I ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ACOMPANY THEIR LOVED ONES TO APPOINTMENTS, AND STAFF IS ALL SMILES FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL, THANK YOU DR. SALZMAN FOR A JOB WELLDONE THE ENTHUSIAZM SHOWS IN THE WORK YOU DO SINCERELY ALTAMESE & CEASAR WALLACE
in florida |
my favorite doctor, he is awesome.
in weston, florida |
Excelente doctor. Muy profesional, cuando estas en la cita con el puedes darte cuenta de lo mucho que le importan sus pacientes. Se toma el tiempo en explicarte todo lo que va a ordenar.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He didn't tell me that my disc bulge wasn't from my car accident, since he couldn't answer my question he send me to an orthopedic.
Palm Beach Fl |
Calmly shares with Clarity and Humor! Professional Excellence! Palm Beach
in ft lauderdale, fl |
Dr. Salzman has been my Neurologist for about 10 years now. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable. I highly recommend him and have done so several times!
Hollywood, FL |
Love, Love, Love Dr. Salzman. Kind, Compassionate, Competent, and Patient. He Listens!!! You really couldn't ask for a better physician!!
Spring Valley, NY |
Absolutely excellent doctor and great experience!! He was the only one who could diagnose my rare condition and this is after years of searching out help. Thank you so much!!!
in Pembroke Pines |
I am shocked at the high ratings for Dr. Salzman. In my visits with him I find him to be lackadaisical, unprofessional, uncaring, and seemingly uninterested. Plus, he is unkempt (always looks disheveled) and on one visit yawned (big yawns) numerous times without covering his mouth or excusing himself! Furthermore, he let the patient choose the treatment course which was sometimes "nothing" rather than Dr. S. urging him to take a certain path or direction. I would never recommend D. Salzman.
in Weston |
Great Doctor! ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Salzman is the best. He is extremely knowledgeable, both within his specialty and generally about medicine and health. He's thorough and easy to talk to. He's a doctor who really cares. His staff is also very accommodating, organized and professional. I would recommend the practice to everyone.
in Hollywood, FL |
I would recommend this to anyone that has ever been missed treated by a doctor. He is the absolute best with his bedside manner listening to your concerns and helping you resolve all your issues. Best doctor I've ever seen.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I had a terrible experience at Sunrise Medical group. They verified my insurance incorrectly and are now trying to make me pay a large balance as a result. I cannot get anyone to give me the Practice administrator's contact information and in general have been given the run-around. All this on top of the fact after I booked my initial appointment the doctor was unavailable for a follow up for 3 weeks. I still have no idea what my test results contain. Very disappointing.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Salzman just doesn't treat the patient with dementia, he treats the care giver as well. His human skills come through as a genuine caring medical doctor. We travel over 20 miles to see him and I would travel 120 to have him take care of my wife. And me. Very fortunate that my daughter did the research to find him several years ago. God bless Dr Salzman!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Salzman cares for me and 3 other of my family members. Great bedside manner, takes enough time for me to feel understood. Patient kind and loving! You keep it up Dr Salzman!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr salzman is a great doctor. His bedside manners are amazing too.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Truly caring and kind ... the epitome of what a doctor should be. The best doctor I've ever had!
in Hialeah, FL |
I am happy with Dr Salzman. He has a professional demeanor towards his patients.
in Hollywood, FL |
Excelent care, attention and accecibility. My neurologist for many years.
in Hollywood, FL |
Very nice, professional and helpful with my treatment plan.
in Miami, FL |
Wonderful Doctor Very respectful of the patients time and keeps great appointment time with smiling staff. Frank
in Miramar FL |
A very pleasant and a truly caring gentleman - an excellent Doctor. He listens attentively reviews the options and makes his suggestions after taking into consideration your thoughts. It is as near a pleasure being in his company as a patient as it is possible to be. he has an excellent sense of humor and participates in conversation rather than just letting the patient ramble on not knowing if the Doctor is paying attention.. His back office staff are equally friendly and attentive.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Salzman is amazing. He asks you questions to get to the root of your problem rather than trying to find a band-aid. Would definitely recommend. He's also very funny, which helps make it feel less like an examination, more like a conversation.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Extremely nice Doctor professional does not rush you. Caring and knowledgeable. Took his time to answer all my questions and did my emg test with barely any pain from the needles. Cares about the patient not the money. Schedule with him if you need anything nerve related. Do it early though because he's busy and his office staff is not the best.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
VERY KIND AND EASE TO TALK TO , VERY KNOWLIGABLE , GREAT STAFF.
Have you seen Dr. Damon Salzman, MD?
Are you Dr. Salzman?