Dr. Damon Chandler, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 41

Dr. Chandler

The Eye Professionals

711 E Main St Ste 1b Moorestown, NJ 08057

Dr. Damon Chandler, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Moorestown, NJ. He is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chandler to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital

Dr. Chandler performs this procedure more than 48% of his peers

Skin Cancer

Dr. Chandler treats Skin Cancer more than 9% of his peers

Dr. Chandler treats this condition more than 9% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Conjunctiva
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma
Hide other areas of care

Dr. Chandler's conditions and procedures:

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

Dr. Chandler accepts

Dr. Chandler accepts the following insurance:

Select
QualCare PPO

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chandler

Dr. Chandler?
  • Explained conditions well (49)
  • Staff friendliness (48)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (48)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
I had a growth of my upper eyelid that was affecting my vision. My ophthalmologist referred me to Dr. Chandler for his expertise to remove this growth safely. Initially, Dr. Chandler said he could help me and remove it and the procedure wouldn't be that difficult. I was really concerned since it was so close to my eye. The procedure was easy as any I've ever had and was painless. I had to use medicine to the area where the growth was removed for about a 2 week period. Now its 6 weeks later and the vision is much improved, the growth is gone and I can say I am relieved. I would recommend everybody to see Dr. Chandler for his expertise, he is fantastic! The staff is also very great too.
A. Goreski – Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I had a big growth in the corner of my eye for about a year. It didn't hurt but it looked bad and it kept getting larger for the last 3 months. Was recommended to Dr. Chandler through my family doctor. The growth I had was in the corner of my left eye right near my tear duct. I needed a procedure done in the office. The surgery was painless, it was fine and interesting going through it. After the procedure, i used cream that Dr. Chandler recommended and the stitches healed great. Its now 3 months later and its good -- like it never existed. The doctor was great and made me comfortable even though he worked so close to my eye. Highly recommend for sure.
J. G. – Apr 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I had a large growth which kept growing on my right eyelid. It had been there about 35 years and it slowly got bigger. I finally wanted it removed since my doctors wanted it removed -- I eventually took a good look at it and wanted it gone. Came to Dr. Chandler -- he did a surgery in the office. I was nervous about it being so close to my -- Im always nervous about my eyes. The surgery went well - just had to wait for it to heal afterwards. It turned out great and you can't even see it was ever there. I would trust Dr. Chandler for any work of this kind.
Steven M. – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I am a 66yo woman and after a lifetime of dark circles that required daily layers of concealer I started to experience very deep bags under my eyes. Between my bags and circles no amount of concealer was helping. I really felt that even when my hair and clothes were ok I felt not ok because of these terrible bags and I wanted to do something about it. After searching for over a year, I saw an ad in SJ magazine for Dr. Chandler. He explained that dark circles are very hard to cure but that he could really help my bags and that the circles would likely improve too. I also had a mole of my upper lip. I had surgery at the surgery center and I had a good experience, nothing negative whatsoever. I followed the instructions after my surgery, I had minimal discomfort , no pain. Now it is 6 months after my surgery and I dont even bother with under eye concealer anymore because it looks so nice! The bags are completely gone. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Chandler. He is kind and empathetic.
M.N. – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to see Dr. Chandler with skin tags all around my eyelids. I had these for years but just did not know where to go to have them removed. I was referred to Dr. Chandler by another doctor. My initial meeting was professional, very welcoming, and he explained in detail what could be done for me. On the day of the procedure he did exactly what he said. The procedure went well. He did not hurt me. I did not want to go to a "regular" doctor. By reading about Dr. Chandler's credentials and reviews I knew I would be safe and it instilled confidence that dealing with such a delicate procedure I would be ok. It is now 5 weeks since my procedure, my eyelids are healing, and I have a renewed sense of confidence. Our face is so special to us, and having those unsightly growths I had was disconcerting. I would 100% recommend Dr. Chandler for any delicate plastic surgery like i had.
A. Lipot – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I had what I believed was a mole in my lash line of my upper eyelid and I knew that i needed an oculofacial plastic surgeon since I did not want it to be noticeable after it was removed. So i researched and google to see who was highly recommended and that is how I found Dr. Chandler. Came to see him and he said he was able to remove it and he explained what he was going to do. The procedure was fairly quick and he talked to me during the entire procedure which really helped suppress my anxiety. It was a little uncomfortable during the numbing but that was quick and then no pain at all during the procedure. After i used the prescription that Dr. called in for me and this was taken care of even before I left the visit. I am very very happy with the outcome -- you can not notice it was ever even there, honestly. I would definitely suggest Dr. Chandler for oculofacial surgery.
J. D. – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I came to Dr. Chandler because I wanted to be more beautiful! I wanted my eyes to look better and he achieved that. I had a blepharoplasty of the upper eyelids and the bags under my eyes. The surgery was at a surgical center, and it was a great center, everyone was very professional. The Dr. set the expectations and he met them all. The recovery wasnt difficult after the surgery, but it did take a little longer time than I expected for all the healing. It is now 5 months after surgery. I did take a while for my eyes to fully recover but every week they got better and better. I would do it again if I had to for sure! I would absolutely recommend a person with cosmetic concerns to come see Dr. Chandler.
C. G. – Aug 18, 2020
Dr. Chandler is so pleased you had such a nice...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Dr. Damon Chandler operated on my right upper and lower eyelids 8 years ago. He treated me for a skin cancer and rebuilt my right under eyelid. He also fixed my drooping down right upper eyelid. It is now July 2020, over 8 years from my operation. I cant believe its been this many years. It turned out more than excellent, double excellent!! It looks fabulous and I have no troubles. I didn't realize that i had such a bad problem or how Dr. Chandler would be able to fix it. I would absolutely trust Dr. Chandler and recommend anyone to see him for any eyelid. He is very talented for a young man!
N. Yanke – Jul 14, 2020
What could make us happier than a patient with a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler for a mole removal. I had a large mole on my cheek which I thought was very noticeable. I found Dr. Chandler from online research. When I met with him, he walked me through the process and explained what I should expect. The surgery itself was quick and painless, easy. After the care was straightforward and not difficult. Now it looks like I didn't a mole there at all. There is no scar. I would certainly recommend Dr. Chandler for any facial surgery!
L. Guglielmi – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to see Dr. Chandler for my saggy eyelids. Dr. Chandler said that he could make them better. Had surgery and it was more involved than i imagined but it also was easier than I thought as well. It was not painful during the surgery and after there was no pain at all. After care was easy for me to do -- wasn't a big involvement mostly using some cream to heal the incisions. I think it turned out really well -- im pleased. I feel less tired from saggy eyes. My eyes are open and brighter. Its been 6 weeks since surgery and Dr. Chandler expects even more healing over the next few months. I would certainly recommend Dr. Chandler for his expertise in eyelid surgery!
S. Jacks – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I came to Dr. Chandler for the removal of cysts around my eyelids. My dermatologist noticed them as well but he was unable to help with this problem. Dr. Chandler explained that I had complicated cysts and they needed to be removed with some risk of them returning in the future. I scheduled to have the procedure. The procedure wasnt bad at all and it wasnt painful at all. Dr. Chandler put me at ease and kept me very comfortable even though he worked so close to my eyes. After the surgery i did have some headache for a few hours, and this was relieved with some aspirin. I used cold compresses as I was told to do. There was some bruising for 3-4 days. It is now 6 weeks since my surgery. Today it looks great! No scars at all. You wouldnt even know I had those big cysts! Dr. Chandler prepared me for the whole process and I knew what to expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Chandler for any procedure like this or on their face.
Robert Morgan – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Recommended to see Dr. Chandler for a growth under my eye, very close to the eye near the corner. It was very annoying. Dr. Chandler told me that it wasnt dangerous but was cosmetic surgery. Then numbing medicine was a few pinches, but the procedure went completely fine. I had to use some cool compresses and put on ointment to let everything heal. I am very happy with the results. Could not have been any better! Highly recommend Dr. Chandler to any friend or family.
E. Downs – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I came to see Dr. Chandler for bumps and cysts along the corners of my eyes and I didn't like the look of them. I also knew I had droopy eyelids. Dr. Chandler reviewed both of these things with me. I made the decision to have the eyelid surgery and remove the cysts done at the same time. The surgery went smoothly and the recovery was exactly as Dr. Chandler told me. I was back to work the next day. It was not a painful surgery. Dr. Chandler called me the next day after surgery which was very thoughtful. I think the surgery turned out great and I feel I look better. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone that is interested in anything related to their eyelids or face come to see Dr. Chandler.
C.G. – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Was sent to Dr. Chandler for an unusual growth on my left lower eyelid near my tear duct. My eye doctor wanted to be sure everything was ok before i had cataract surgery. Dr. Chandler saw me and performed a surgery on my lower eyelid which was very delicate and near my eyeball. There was no pain at all. It was perfectly fine afterwards. I've now had my cataract operation and it is healing well. Everything healed up beautifully. Thanks to Dr. Chandler for helping with this delicate operation. Very trustworthy and skilled surgeon.
T.W. – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I came to Dr Chandler with a red inflamed cyst under my eyelid near my nose and it wasnt going away. It looked pretty awful, very visible right on my face. My eye doctor recommended I see Dr. Chandler who is an oculofacial expert. He was very professional. He removed it in the office -- I didn't feel any pain just mild pressure. But i had to get it done and it was done the right way. Used ice pack and then topical medicine. After 2 months "i can't even see where it was" -- "can't believe how nicely it turned out". I would highly recommend Dr. Chandler for any similar facial surgery.
J.W. – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I was looking old and i couldn't stand it. My eyelids were drooping and it drove me crazy. I decided not to think about it forever, and did some research and found Dr. Chandler. I immediately made an appointment and came to see him. Dr. Chandler reviewed my face and set my expectations accordingly. I could not wait to have my eyelid surgery -- I was just so ready. The surgery was fine, it did not hurt, it was a piece of cake. I used ice afterwords and listened to Dr. Chandler. I was back to work quickly and each day it got better and better. By day 6 i was able to go out for brunch with my family and had very little bruising or swelling, even without makeup. Within 2 weeks people noticed the difference -- they said i looked refreshed and not so tired anymore! Highly recommend Dr. Chandler and I already have. Its now 3 months after my surgery and I love it.
J.R. – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler after researching online. Liked what I had read so saw Dr. Chandler for a growth that wouldnt go away on my left upper eyelid. Dr. Chandler explained my situation and then I had a surgery with him. I was very nervous at first but Dr. Chandler made me very calm. The surgery went very well. It really didnt hurt much at all which got better with ice afterwords. It turned out great and i love the result. Would trust Dr. Chandler for any facial surgery!
Christina Warren – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I had a growth on my upper eyelid on my eyelash line and I was very worried. After a first doctor did a procedure, i was recommended to Dr. Chandler. Dr. Chandler did a repeat surgery to remove the whole growth which was cancerous. He removed it in his office. It didn't hurt during the surgery or after. Now its 8 months since the surgery and you can't even see where the growth or the surgery is. Would recommend Dr. Chandler for any kind of eyelid surgery -- excellent surgeon and he explains everything to you!
K.I. – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I had a large cyst on my outer eyelid -- i came to see Dr. Chandler because of a previous great experience with him taking care of my husband's skin cancer condition which has very severe. My experience was just terrific. It was removed without scar or pain -- i followed his instructions and it turned out very well. You wouldn't know I had the cyst in the first place. Would i recommend Dr. Chandler? Absolutely!! Extremely trustworthy and great surgeon.
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came for a correction of my eyelids which was done in one afternoon with minimal discomfort and quick healing. Was referred to Dr. Chandler by my eye doctor and he explained everything in detail on my first visit. I was very comfortable going through the procedure. He saw me twice afterwords in follow up to make sure i was doing well. I am VERY happy that I did this and I have gotten many compliments! I would recommend Dr. Chandler highly to anyone considering this kind of surgery .
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chandler?

Dr. Damon Chandler, a Blepharoplasty and Eyelid Surgery Specialist, is a Cosmetic Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Chandler's specialties include Blepharoplasty...Read more

Dr. Damon Chandler is an Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon practicing in Moorestown, NJ and Jenkintown, PA. He is a Harvard-Penn trained Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery