Dr. Damon Chandler, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Chandler

Chandler Cosmetic Surgery

711 E Main St # 1 Moorestown, NJ 08057

Dr. Damon Chandler, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Moorestown, NJ. He graduated from Duke University School of Medicine - M.D. and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Chandler accepts

Dr. Chandler accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Coventry Health Care
Keystone Health Plan East
Oxford Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Chandler's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chandler's Top Procedures and Conditions

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Chandler treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 9% of his peers

Dr. Chandler treats this condition more than 9% of his peers

Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)

Dr. Chandler treats Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis) more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Chandler treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

Dr. Chandler performs Repair of Entropion or Ectropion more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Chandler performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mole
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Damon Chandler, a Blepharoplasty and Eyelid Surgery Specialist, is a Cosmetic Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Chandler's specialties include Blepharoplasty (Eyelift), Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery, Eyelid Bags, Ptosis Surgery (Droopy Eyelids), ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University of Pennsylvania - Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
University of Pennsylvania - Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
Massachusetts General Hospital - General Surgery
Duke University School of Medicine - M.D.
Duke University - Renaissance Literature

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chandler

4.5

Dr. Chandler?
Dr. Chandler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Damon Chandler, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had a large cyst on my outer eyelid -- i came to see Dr. Chandler because of a previous great experience with him taking care of my husband's skin cancer condition which has very severe. My experience was just terrific. It was removed without scar or pain -- i followed his instructions and it turned out very well. You wouldn't know I had the cyst in the first place. Would i recommend Dr. Chandler? Absolutely!! Extremely trustworthy and great surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came for a correction of my eyelids which was done in one afternoon with minimal discomfort and quick healing. Was referred to Dr. Chandler by my eye doctor and he explained everything in detail on my first visit. I was very comfortable going through the procedure. He saw me twice afterwords in follow up to make sure i was doing well. I am VERY happy that I did this and I have gotten many compliments! I would recommend Dr. Chandler highly to anyone considering this kind of surgery .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Referred to Dr. Chandler for large cyst under my lower eyelid that wouldn't go away with medicines after 3 annoying months. Dr. Chandler put me at ease, explained the case to me, and that it was something he could take care of safely. I felt confident after that meeting with him. The procedure was not painful, despite being so close to my eye. Its one month after my surgery, its healing great and you can't see any marks or scars. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Chandler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler because of his strong reputation. Had eyelid surgery. Almost painless! He explained my procedure to me, took his time, and I knew what to expect which was nice. Im about 6 weeks out and its healing well with minimal scar tissue. I could tell by meeting the doctor that he was a perfectionist and it shows!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I am in my early 60's and like to say I feel like a young sixty. However, I was starting to look so tired and needed a rejuvenation. Especially my eyelids, my left eye had some ptosis and also both eyes needed some blepharoplasty. I researched for the best doctor & Dr. Damon Chandler was my pick. He was very informative & he really understood that I wanted to look natural and refreshed. He has hands of gold. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a trustworthy doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Dr. Chandler removed a relatively large mole located just below my nose. I have been apprehensive about having this done for a few years, but am so glad that I had Dr. Chandler do it. He was great in every aspect- thoroughly explained to me his thoughts on my specific case, the timeline of the procedure and the healing process. He was very patient and answered any questions that I had. I am about 4 months post-op and I am very happy with the way it looks- he is no doubt a skilled surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Amazing Surgeon! My eyelids were heavy with extra skin and everyone always asked me if I was tired. I hated taking pictures and looking sad. Was a little hesitant but after all the time Dr. Chandler spent analyzing my face and photos I knew he would help me. Had an upper blepharoplasty and just wow! I look younger, my eyelids feel less heavy, and i feel and look more awake. Best money I've spent in ages. Go see Dr. Chandler for any questions about eyelid surgery at all. Referring all my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I am a famous expert marksman and my dearest hobby depends on perfect vision and normal eyelids. After a skin cancer was taken out of my eyelid, I had a large hole which looked terrible -- Dr. Chandler fixed it afterwards and it was as he promised -- not one of my friends could believe it after. They couldn't find any scar, any mark, nothing. Any person that needs any kind of facial or eyelid procedure should see Dr. Chandler. Make sure to go see him, he's a star!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Excellent surgeon -- my mother came to Dr. Chandler with a serious problem with drooping and sagging of her eyelids. Despite her advanced age Dr. Chandler was able to help with a beautiful surgery he performed in the office. We worried about how she would heal, but she recovered fine from the surgery and now looks amazing. She says "I hope all of Dr. Chandler's patients turn out like I did!"
Eyelid surgery is always challenging and requires...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler after a failed surgery with a droopy eyelid. Dr. was very confident he could help me and I was very nervous about having a second operation around my eye. Dr. Chandler performed a successful operation. He explained how he was going to try to help me. The procedure itself was easy and the healing was very good. I would recommend him to all my friends. I am very pleased and I look just great!
Droopy eyelid surgery (Ptosis) can be very...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Saw Dr. Chandler for inverted lower eyelid problems. Diagnosed as entropion -- had surgery to correct. In spite of several months to recover, the results were excellent. Had second eyelid done a few years later with equally good results. Office staff was friendly, and encouraging. Clean and efficient. Would recommend Dr. Chandler for anything related to eyelid surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Saw Dr. Chandler because my eyelids were droopy and I had bags under my eyes since I was a teenager. I was tired of people telling me I looked like I needed more sleep. Had upper eyelid surgery with Dr. Chandler and I was so happy with the results and had the lower lid repair the following year. I have been extremely happy with the results. The whole process with Dr. Chandler was pleasant and painless. I have already recommended several other people to see Dr. Chandler.
Upper and Lower eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came because I was concerned about cysts growing near my left eye. Was concerned that they be removed safely and without scarring. Saw Dr. Chandler and he removed them painlessly and they healed very quickly. I had fear and trepidation beforehand, but it didnt bother me at all. Would certainly refer to Dr. Chandler for eyelid or facial surgery. Everything healed fine, no scarring. Very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
My doctor had noticed a growth on my eyelid and recommended I see Dr. Chandler. I was treated in a professional manner, and found all services to be exceptional, courteous, and completed in a timely manner. The closeness to my eye caused some concern about treatment, but Dr. Chandler accomplished everything with attention to detail and the safety of my eyeball. I didnt feel any pain during the procedure or after. Would highly recommend Dr. Chandler for any procedures or surgeries.
Removing moles and growths near the eye or on the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler with droopy saggy eyelids and was very concerned about anyone doing anything to my eyes or my face! Yet it wasn't uncomfortable at all to go through my procedures. Other friends that have had this done told me it would hurt. It was much better than I anticipated. I'm very happy with my results. Would definitely recommend Dr. Chandler for eyelid or facial surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
My dad came to Dr. Chandler with a problem with his lower eyelid -- he had struggled with this problem with pain and light sensitivity to his eye for a long time. Dr. Chandler was able to correct the problem with a surgery in the office -- the results were fantastic. Everything was well explained to us and he recovered very well. My dad really feels better now and he is so pleased. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler and my eyelids were very very droopy. Dr. Chandler made me look like i was awake again!! I always looked like I was about to go to sleep. You couldn't see the color of my eyes at all. I was very impressed with his manner, the way he treated me and I was very pleased. Not one negative thing to say. It was not a painful surgery, I did get black and blue which eventually went away. It was so worth it to have Dr. Chandler help me. 3 years later and its still great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler with a drooping eyelid as a result of Bell's Palsy. I saw Dr. Chandler's before and after pictures and I realized how good he was. I wanted that kind of result! So he performed my surgery and it could not be better. My eye looks wonderful and nobody asks me anymore "why is your eye drooping" I had this for 30 years and I wish I had known Dr. Chandler years ago. Surgery was painless and he explained everything to me. Couldn't recommend enough.
Ptosis surgery is never easy and it's much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler with a drooping right upper eyelid and Dr. Chandler performed a surgery and a result I have much improved scope of view. It was a painless surgery, no pain during or after. It turned out even better than I expected -- Dr. Chandler did a lovely job. All my thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler to look and feel better. He treats my wrinkles and areas around my mouth and I love the results. I wouldn't trust or go to anyone else. Very minimal pain or bruising. Highly recommend!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chandler?

Chandler Cosmetic Surgery