Dr. Damon Chandler, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Chandler

500 Old York Rd Ste 102 Jenkintown, PA 19046

Dr. Damon Chandler, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Jenkintown, PA. He is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chandler to book an appointment.

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chandler

Dr. Chandler?
What People Say About Dr. Damon Chandler, MD
Came to Dr. Chandler for a mole removal. I had a large mole on my cheek which I thought was very noticeable. I found Dr. Chandler from online research. When I met with him, he walked me through the process and explained what I should expect. The surgery itself was quick and painless, easy. After the care was straightforward and not difficult. Now it looks like I didn't a mole there at all. There is no scar. I would certainly recommend Dr. Chandler for any facial surgery!
L. Guglielmi – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to see Dr. Chandler for my saggy eyelids. Dr. Chandler said that he could make them better. Had surgery and it was more involved than i imagined but it also was easier than I thought as well. It was not painful during the surgery and after there was no pain at all. After care was easy for me to do -- wasn't a big involvement mostly using some cream to heal the incisions. I think it turned out really well -- im pleased. I feel less tired from saggy eyes. My eyes are open and brighter. Its been 6 weeks since surgery and Dr. Chandler expects even more healing over the next few months. I would certainly recommend Dr. Chandler for his expertise in eyelid surgery!
S. Jacks – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I came to Dr. Chandler for the removal of cysts around my eyelids. My dermatologist noticed them as well but he was unable to help with this problem. Dr. Chandler explained that I had complicated cysts and they needed to be removed with some risk of them returning in the future. I scheduled to have the procedure. The procedure wasnt bad at all and it wasnt painful at all. Dr. Chandler put me at ease and kept me very comfortable even though he worked so close to my eyes. After the surgery i did have some headache for a few hours, and this was relieved with some aspirin. I used cold compresses as I was told to do. There was some bruising for 3-4 days. It is now 6 weeks since my surgery. Today it looks great! No scars at all. You wouldnt even know I had those big cysts! Dr. Chandler prepared me for the whole process and I knew what to expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Chandler for any procedure like this or on their face.
Robert Morgan – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Recommended to see Dr. Chandler for a growth under my eye, very close to the eye near the corner. It was very annoying. Dr. Chandler told me that it wasnt dangerous but was cosmetic surgery. Then numbing medicine was a few pinches, but the procedure went completely fine. I had to use some cool compresses and put on ointment to let everything heal. I am very happy with the results. Could not have been any better! Highly recommend Dr. Chandler to any friend or family.
E. Downs – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I came to see Dr. Chandler for bumps and cysts along the corners of my eyes and I didn't like the look of them. I also knew I had droopy eyelids. Dr. Chandler reviewed both of these things with me. I made the decision to have the eyelid surgery and remove the cysts done at the same time. The surgery went smoothly and the recovery was exactly as Dr. Chandler told me. I was back to work the next day. It was not a painful surgery. Dr. Chandler called me the next day after surgery which was very thoughtful. I think the surgery turned out great and I feel I look better. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone that is interested in anything related to their eyelids or face come to see Dr. Chandler.
C.G. – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Was sent to Dr. Chandler for an unusual growth on my left lower eyelid near my tear duct. My eye doctor wanted to be sure everything was ok before i had cataract surgery. Dr. Chandler saw me and performed a surgery on my lower eyelid which was very delicate and near my eyeball. There was no pain at all. It was perfectly fine afterwards. I've now had my cataract operation and it is healing well. Everything healed up beautifully. Thanks to Dr. Chandler for helping with this delicate operation. Very trustworthy and skilled surgeon.
T.W. – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I came to Dr Chandler with a red inflamed cyst under my eyelid near my nose and it wasnt going away. It looked pretty awful, very visible right on my face. My eye doctor recommended I see Dr. Chandler who is an oculofacial expert. He was very professional. He removed it in the office -- I didn't feel any pain just mild pressure. But i had to get it done and it was done the right way. Used ice pack and then topical medicine. After 2 months "i can't even see where it was" -- "can't believe how nicely it turned out". I would highly recommend Dr. Chandler for any similar facial surgery.
J.W. – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I was looking old and i couldn't stand it. My eyelids were drooping and it drove me crazy. I decided not to think about it forever, and did some research and found Dr. Chandler. I immediately made an appointment and came to see him. Dr. Chandler reviewed my face and set my expectations accordingly. I could not wait to have my eyelid surgery -- I was just so ready. The surgery was fine, it did not hurt, it was a piece of cake. I used ice afterwords and listened to Dr. Chandler. I was back to work quickly and each day it got better and better. By day 6 i was able to go out for brunch with my family and had very little bruising or swelling, even without makeup. Within 2 weeks people noticed the difference -- they said i looked refreshed and not so tired anymore! Highly recommend Dr. Chandler and I already have. Its now 3 months after my surgery and I love it.
J.R. – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler after researching online. Liked what I had read so saw Dr. Chandler for a growth that wouldnt go away on my left upper eyelid. Dr. Chandler explained my situation and then I had a surgery with him. I was very nervous at first but Dr. Chandler made me very calm. The surgery went very well. It really didnt hurt much at all which got better with ice afterwords. It turned out great and i love the result. Would trust Dr. Chandler for any facial surgery!
Christina Warren – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I had a growth on my upper eyelid on my eyelash line and I was very worried. After a first doctor did a procedure, i was recommended to Dr. Chandler. Dr. Chandler did a repeat surgery to remove the whole growth which was cancerous. He removed it in his office. It didn't hurt during the surgery or after. Now its 8 months since the surgery and you can't even see where the growth or the surgery is. Would recommend Dr. Chandler for any kind of eyelid surgery -- excellent surgeon and he explains everything to you!
K.I. – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I had a large cyst on my outer eyelid -- i came to see Dr. Chandler because of a previous great experience with him taking care of my husband's skin cancer condition which has very severe. My experience was just terrific. It was removed without scar or pain -- i followed his instructions and it turned out very well. You wouldn't know I had the cyst in the first place. Would i recommend Dr. Chandler? Absolutely!! Extremely trustworthy and great surgeon.
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came for a correction of my eyelids which was done in one afternoon with minimal discomfort and quick healing. Was referred to Dr. Chandler by my eye doctor and he explained everything in detail on my first visit. I was very comfortable going through the procedure. He saw me twice afterwords in follow up to make sure i was doing well. I am VERY happy that I did this and I have gotten many compliments! I would recommend Dr. Chandler highly to anyone considering this kind of surgery .
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Referred to Dr. Chandler for large cyst under my lower eyelid that wouldn't go away with medicines after 3 annoying months. Dr. Chandler put me at ease, explained the case to me, and that it was something he could take care of safely. I felt confident after that meeting with him. The procedure was not painful, despite being so close to my eye. Its one month after my surgery, its healing great and you can't see any marks or scars. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Chandler.
Kristina P in Glenside, PA – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler because of his strong reputation. Had eyelid surgery. Almost painless! He explained my procedure to me, took his time, and I knew what to expect which was nice. Im about 6 weeks out and its healing well with minimal scar tissue. I could tell by meeting the doctor that he was a perfectionist and it shows!
JMM in Ambler, PA – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I am in my early 60's and like to say I feel like a young sixty. However, I was starting to look so tired and needed a rejuvenation. Especially my eyelids, my left eye had some ptosis and also both eyes needed some blepharoplasty. I researched for the best doctor & Dr. Damon Chandler was my pick. He was very informative & he really understood that I wanted to look natural and refreshed. He has hands of gold. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a trustworthy doctor.
Barb in Bergen County, New Jersey – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Dr. Chandler removed a relatively large mole located just below my nose. I have been apprehensive about having this done for a few years, but am so glad that I had Dr. Chandler do it. He was great in every aspect- thoroughly explained to me his thoughts on my specific case, the timeline of the procedure and the healing process. He was very patient and answered any questions that I had. I am about 4 months post-op and I am very happy with the way it looks- he is no doubt a skilled surgeon.
DG in Flemington, New Jersey – Apr 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Amazing Surgeon! My eyelids were heavy with extra skin and everyone always asked me if I was tired. I hated taking pictures and looking sad. Was a little hesitant but after all the time Dr. Chandler spent analyzing my face and photos I knew he would help me. Had an upper blepharoplasty and just wow! I look younger, my eyelids feel less heavy, and i feel and look more awake. Best money I've spent in ages. Go see Dr. Chandler for any questions about eyelid surgery at all. Referring all my friends!
H. C. in Willow Grove, PA – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
I am a famous expert marksman and my dearest hobby depends on perfect vision and normal eyelids. After a skin cancer was taken out of my eyelid, I had a large hole which looked terrible -- Dr. Chandler fixed it afterwards and it was as he promised -- not one of my friends could believe it after. They couldn't find any scar, any mark, nothing. Any person that needs any kind of facial or eyelid procedure should see Dr. Chandler. Make sure to go see him, he's a star!
C. Leutholt in Browns Mills, NJ – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Excellent surgeon -- my mother came to Dr. Chandler with a serious problem with drooping and sagging of her eyelids. Despite her advanced age Dr. Chandler was able to help with a beautiful surgery he performed in the office. We worried about how she would heal, but she recovered fine from the surgery and now looks amazing. She says "I hope all of Dr. Chandler's patients turn out like I did!"
F Almassay in Roebling, NJ – Dec 29, 2017
Eyelid surgery is always challenging and requires...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?
Came to Dr. Chandler after a failed surgery with a droopy eyelid. Dr. was very confident he could help me and I was very nervous about having a second operation around my eye. Dr. Chandler performed a successful operation. He explained how he was going to try to help me. The procedure itself was easy and the healing was very good. I would recommend him to all my friends. I am very pleased and I look just great!
Gloria Bocchicchio in Collingswood, NJ – Dec 22, 2017
Droopy eyelid surgery (Ptosis) can be very...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chandler?

Dr. Damon Chandler, a Blepharoplasty and Eyelid Surgery Specialist, is a Cosmetic Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Chandler's specialties include Blepharoplasty (Eyelift), Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery, Eyelid Bags, Ptosis Surgery (Droopy Eyelids), ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery