Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Damon Chandler, MD
Dr. Damon Chandler is an Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon practicing in Moorestown, NJ and Jenkintown, PA. He is an Ivy-League trained Eyelid Surgery Expert who has performed thousands of eyelid and facial surgeries. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Amerihealth Blue Cross Blue Shield Coventry Health Care First Health (Coventry Health Care) Humana Keystone Health Plan East MultiPlan Oxford Health Plans HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

711 E Main St # 1

Moorestown, NJ 08057

• Amerihealth
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Chandler

Dr. Damon Chandler, Cosmetic Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon, Blepharoplasty Specialist. With training from Duke, Harvard, and the University of Pennsylvania, you can you can feel confident that Dr. Chandler is familiar with the most advanced surgical knowledge of facial and cosmetic surgery. Dr. Chandler's specialties include Blepharoplasty (Eyelift), Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery, Eyelid Bags, Ptosis Surgery (Droopy Eyelids), Brow Lift (Endoscopic), Wrinkle Relaxers (Botox, Xeomin), Facial Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma), and the gentle removal of Moles, Growths, and Skin Tags on the eyelids or face.

Dr. Chandler's primary practice is Chandler Cosmetic Surgery, located in Moorestown, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.

Dr. Chandler's Experience

Dr. Chandler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Dr. Chandler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aging Face
  • Bags Under Eyes
  • Blepharoptosis
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Mole Removal
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Duke University-Renaissance Literature
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Duke University School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Massachusetts General Hospital-General Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Pennsylvania-Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
  • University Of Pennsylvania-Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Chandler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandler to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Chandler's Performance
in North Wales, PA |
Saw Dr. Chandler for inverted lower eyelid problems. Diagnosed as entropion -- had surgery to correct. In spite of several months to recover, the results were excellent. Had second eyelid done a few years later with equally good results. Office staff was friendly, and encouraging. Clean and efficient. Would recommend Dr. Chandler for anything related to eyelid surgery.
in Moorestown, NJ |
Saw Dr. Chandler because my eyelids were droopy and I had bags under my eyes since I was a teenager. I was tired of people telling me I looked like I needed more sleep. Had upper eyelid surgery with Dr. Chandler and I was so happy with the results and had the lower lid repair the following year. I have been extremely happy with the results. The whole process with Dr. Chandler was pleasant and painless. I have already recommended several other people to see Dr. Chandler.
in Jenkintown, PA |
Came because I was concerned about cysts growing near my left eye. Was concerned that they be removed safely and without scarring. Saw Dr. Chandler and he removed them painlessly and they healed very quickly. I had fear and trepidation beforehand, but it didnt bother me at all. Would certainly refer to Dr. Chandler for eyelid or facial surgery. Everything healed fine, no scarring. Very satisfied.
in Willingboro, NJ |
My doctor had noticed a growth on my eyelid and recommended I see Dr. Chandler. I was treated in a professional manner, and found all services to be exceptional, courteous, and completed in a timely manner. The closeness to my eye caused some concern about treatment, but Dr. Chandler accomplished everything with attention to detail and the safety of my eyeball. I didnt feel any pain during the procedure or after. Would highly recommend Dr. Chandler for any procedures or surgeries.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Came to Dr. Chandler with droopy saggy eyelids and was very concerned about anyone doing anything to my eyes or my face! Yet it wasn't uncomfortable at all to go through my procedures. Other friends that have had this done told me it would hurt. It was much better than I anticipated. I'm very happy with my results. Would definitely recommend Dr. Chandler for eyelid or facial surgery.
in Florence, NJ |
My dad came to Dr. Chandler with a problem with his lower eyelid -- he had struggled with this problem with pain and light sensitivity to his eye for a long time. Dr. Chandler was able to correct the problem with a surgery in the office -- the results were fantastic. Everything was well explained to us and he recovered very well. My dad really feels better now and he is so pleased. Highly recommend.
in Willingboro, NJ |
Came to Dr. Chandler and my eyelids were very very droopy. Dr. Chandler made me look like i was awake again!! I always looked like I was about to go to sleep. You couldn't see the color of my eyes at all. I was very impressed with his manner, the way he treated me and I was very pleased. Not one negative thing to say. It was not a painful surgery, I did get black and blue which eventually went away. It was so worth it to have Dr. Chandler help me. 3 years later and its still great!
in Bristol, PA |
Came to Dr. Chandler with a drooping eyelid as a result of Bell's Palsy. I saw Dr. Chandler's before and after pictures and I realized how good he was. I wanted that kind of result! So he performed my surgery and it could not be better. My eye looks wonderful and nobody asks me anymore "why is your eye drooping" I had this for 30 years and I wish I had known Dr. Chandler years ago. Surgery was painless and he explained everything to me. Couldn't recommend enough.
in Havertown, PA |
Came to Dr. Chandler with a drooping right upper eyelid and Dr. Chandler performed a surgery and a result I have much improved scope of view. It was a painless surgery, no pain during or after. It turned out even better than I expected -- Dr. Chandler did a lovely job. All my thanks!
in Trenton, NJ |
Came to Dr. Chandler to look and feel better. He treats my wrinkles and areas around my mouth and I love the results. I wouldn't trust or go to anyone else. Very minimal pain or bruising. Highly recommend!
in Willingboro, NJ |
I came to Dr. Chandler unbelievably nervous about a growth on my eyelid. Everybody was great in the office and the Dr. was so professional. Everything was smooth, the procedure he performed was professional and he was so tender. There was no pain whatsoever and I was surprised he was done. Thank you Dr. Chandler!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Chandler was amazing! I had a mole removed on my nose, and it was a quick, professional, and easy procedure. I was a little nervous because it was on my face, but Dr. Chandler is a fantastic surgeon. I knew by looking at his before and after photos, but when it's * your* actual face, the stakes seem higher. I LOVE my result, I can not even tell. My confidence has been boosted 100% and I love my nose. I can not recommend him enough. He was very caring and followed up with me multiple times.
I am thrilled you were happy with the outcome of your cosmetic surgery. I always strive to deliver the very best plastic surgical and non-surgical results to all of my patients. Thank you for the kind words!
Have you seen Dr. Damon Chandler, MD?

See our Cosmetic Surgery Specialist at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center