Dr. Damien Luviano, MD

Dr. Damien Luviano, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Damien Luviano, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Salem, VA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

1970 Roanoke Blvd

Salem, VA 24153

• Veteran Administration Plan

Learn about Dr. Luviano

See how frequently Dr. Luviano performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Eyes
high
Glaucoma
high
Senile Cataracts

Dr. Luviano's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Luviano "Detect and treat eye diseases. Prevent blindness in our veterans and soldiers. "

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Treatment
  • YAG Iridotomy
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy
  • YAG Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Texas At Austin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

• Who’s Who in America, 2008
  • Nominated by The University of Texas, 2008
  • Who’s Who in the World, 2009
  • American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Excellence in Research Resident & Fellow Scholarship (ASCRS), 2005
  • Nominated By University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, 2004
  • Texas Medical Association Medical School Scholarship, 1999
  • Who’s Who in Medicine and HealthCare, 2010
  • Physician Oncology Medical Student Scholarship, 2000
  • Fellow American College of Surgeons, 2011
  • Driving Force at Skyscape.com in Making the Wills Eye Manual Available for Palm, Windows, Blackberry and iPhone Devices, 2002
  • Jesse Jones Undergraduate Scholarship, 1994
  • Honorable Discharge from the United States Army, 2000
  • Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities, 1997
  • Lions Community Service Award, 2008
  • Created first Ophthalmology Atlas for Palm Handhelds Copyright Pending, 2002
  • Who’s Who in Diabetes Treatment, Education and Research, 2007
  • Physician Recognition Award Presented by the American Medical Association, 2010
  • Lawrence E Baker Medical School Scholarship, 1999

Dr. Luviano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luviano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Luviano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luviano to family and friends
Dr. Luviano's Performance
in Bland, VA |
He was very helpful and informative. I appreciated the fact that he took the time to explain the procedures to me. He was very professional and respectful. I would recommend him to family and friends
in Orange, TX |
Dr.Luviano is an excellent doctor. My wife and I looked for awhile to find a doctor with his skills. when I experienced an Aneurysm in one of my eyes he did an excellent Laser Surgery to correct the problem. Being a diabetic I require professional skills to keep my eyes healthy and strong dealing with diabetes and allergies. I have worn glasses since the age of 4, I am now 65 and blessed to have this great doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs special eye care..
in Lumberton, TX |
Dr. Luviano is the BEST! He treated boyh my diabetic husband (and detected change that needed to be reported to his Endocrinologist) and me. In my case, he advised me on the very best glasses I have ever had and followed up on a vitreous problem right through his last day in practice in my area. His only flaw is that he has left Texas to go practice in Virginia and I won't have the benefit of his excellent care.
in Beaumont, TX |
Thorough, courteous, makes ne feel important,
in Vidor, TX |
He is very personable and seems to have genuine concern for his patients and gives helpful advice.
in Silsbee, TX |
Most wonderful Doctor ever. I have always recommend him to everyone. He is my best friend!!!!??
in Sour Lake |
Very professional, explained everything to me. Then he made sure I understood and wait for my question and answered them directly. I would and have recommended Dr. Luviano to family and friends.
in Beaumont, TX |
I only had one appointment with him and I was there with my wife and I always found him to be very good with patients and would take the time to answer any questions I am diabetic and he gave me a good report I am 76 yrs old and its drs like him that keep me going and I am in very good health
in Sour Lake, TX |
Dr. Luviano very nice. He is gentle with his exams and answers any questions you have. He takes time with his patients and is very nice. I would recommend him to everyone. Also, the wait time is very short. His office staff is great and very nice, friendly and professional. I do not feel like a number there.
in Beaumont, Tx |
Dr. Luviano is a very caring physician that really care for his patients. Thank for the great care that you have given to my dad and myself.
Have you seen Dr. Damien Luviano, MD?
Are you Dr. Luviano?