Dr. Dalton Mackay, MD

Dr. Dalton Mackay, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dalton Mackay, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Castle Rock, CO. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Mackay is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Mackay

As your Family Care Specialist, I will stay open minded as I listen to you and hear your needs. Our clinic will be ready to offer newborn care, immunizations, complete physicals, skin care, medication assessments, and chronic care needs. Please take this as an invitation to come into our clinic and meet our staff.

Video

Dr. Mackay's Experience

Dr. Mackay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Preventive Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bladder Infection
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Sleep Disorders

• Wart Removal
  • Well Child Examination
  • Well Male Examination
  • Well Woman Health Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Oral Roberts University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • In His Image
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • In His Image
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Mackay has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Mackay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mackay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sky Ridge Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Mackay is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Mackay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mackay to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Mackay's Performance
in Castle Rock,CO |
Dr Mackay and her staff exceeded my expectations! She and her nurse have great bed side manners! Dr Mackay is very personable yet is thorough. I like her natural approach to health. She fits all generations as my daughters loved her as much as I did.
in Castle Rock Co |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mackay to everyone. She listens and cares and is very thorough. The office personal is also very friendly and helpful. After moving to Castle Rock 2 years ago I have finally found a doctor I REALLY like.
in Larkspit, CO |
She is really great. She listens, and that is becoming rare these days. Everyone on the staff is pleasant, friendly and efficient. I highly recommend castle Rock Fsmily Care and Dr. MacKay.
in Castle Rock, CO |
We love Dr Mackay. She always remembers our overall health. She always is glad to see us and is able to diagnosis what is wrong. We are so lucky to have such a caring and compassionate doctor.
in Monument, CO |
Dr MacKay is knowledgeable and caring. She partners with you and really listens to you. She explains things to you in a meaningful way. She is great !!
in Castle Rock, CO |
We have known Dr. MacKay since 2010. There hasn't been a doctor we have gone to that is so loving and devoted to her patients and family. Dr. MacKay was able to turn my mother around at 88 yrs old . She also found the right doctors for myself when I was struggling with a few infections from knee surgery. The doctors she recommended turned me around. She did a lot of research to find these specialists for both of us. Dr. MacKay is a gifted doctor and we wouldn't go to anyone else. Jerry D.
Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Mackay has taken wonderful care of my family for years. She is very thorough, and takes the time to explain things clearly and compassionately. There is no doubt that she cares deeply for her patients.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I really am thrilled to have Dr. Malay as my physician. She is very thorough and spends the needed time with you to ensure all questions are answered. I love that I can do blood , exrays and etc without leaving property.
DR Mackay's extensive medical knowledge is I believe the reason I am alive today. Suspecting a serious health issue based on my symptoms, alerted her to ordering a CT scan that discovered a large tumor on my kidney. The tumor was cancerous and the kidney had to be removed. Luckily for me I was diagnosed early and found the cancer to be contained only to the kidney.
in Larkspur, Colorado |
Dr. MacKay is always willing to take the time to listen, evaluate, and address and concerns. I leave her office feeling confident that she has given me her undivided attention and prescribed a personal plan to help me regain my health. She has always followed up on any previous visits. I feel valued an individual.
Denver, CO |
Dr Mackay is very caring and thorough and really cares about you!
in Castle Rock |
I am so happy with my decision to choose Dr. Mackay for my new Doctor. During my first appointment, I felt comfortable, welcomed, and well taken care. Dr. Mackay is thorough and knowledgeable and she truly listens and cares. It was a wonderful experience and I am grateful to now call her my Doctor!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Franktown, CO |
Dr MacKay 's office is sending in prescriptions for my husband that he has never taken nor needs to our online pharmacy. We have to pay for them, because insurance says the Dr. sent them and they were filled. Dr MacKay refuses to take or return patients phone calls. Her assistant doesn't return calls either. She has an office flunkie call back who cannot answer any questions - then the flunkie puts you back to the assistants voice mail. RIDICULOUS! HORRIBLE PATIENT CARE!
Douglas County, CO |
Spent no time with me. Fake smile, pretends to care but if she did she wouldn't have cut me off at mid sentence and went to lunch. 3 hours later I was in the emergency room with an appy. Her lunch was more important than examine me.
Berthoud, CO |
I had an appointment at 7:30 am, the first appointment of the day, and I arrived 10 minutes early. Rather than being greeted when I came in I was abruptly told, We're running 10 minutes behind. You have to reschedule. No good morning, no apologies for wasting my time, no asking me to wait a bit longer. If I cancelled at the last minute I would be charged for the appointment, but my time is valueless to this doctor, her nurse couldn't even afford to offer me courtesy.
Have you seen Dr. Dalton Mackay, MD?

Visit Dr. Mackay

Cigna Network
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Colorado Access
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA