Dr. Dallas Smith, DO

Dr. Dallas Smith, DO

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Dallas Smith, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Goodyear, AZ and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Midwestern University / Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University in 2011 and specializes in pain medicine.Read his story

13555 W McDowell Rd Ste 201

Goodyear, AZ 85395

• Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Smith

See how frequently Dr. Smith performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Autonomic Disorders
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome

Dr. Smith's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Smith's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "I am a graduate of the Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, and completed my internship at Maricopa Medical Center and my anesthesia residency at the University of Arizona Medical Center. I have come to AZ Pain Doctors from my pain management fellowship at John H. Stroger Hospital at Cook County, Chicago, Ill. The Goodyear practice is the fifth and newest location of AZ Pain Doctors which has something to offer everyone because of its multidisciplinary approach to pain care. AZ Pain Doctors, founded in 2009, offers comprehensive pain management care including interventional procedures, chiropractic care, acupuncture, medication management, and supportive durable medical equipment (lumbar support braces, custom knee braces, etc.). I first became interested in pain management after watching my mother struggle with pain during her fight with metastatic cancer. I witnessed how her treatment with an interventional pain management procedure allowed her a much better quality of life, before she passed. It became my goal and passion to help effectively treat all types of pain."

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "I am passionate about utilizing minimally invasive pain management procedures whenever possible to treat the source of acute and chronic pain. I truly believe the best way to practice any medical specialty is to treat each patient as if they were a family member."

• Pain Medicine

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Grand Canyon University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Midwestern University / Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Maricopa Integrated Hlth Syst
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University of Arizona Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Stroger Hospital of Cook County
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends

Dr. Smith's Performance

Dr. Smith takes his time with you. I can tell he actually listens to what I'm saying. He gives you what options you have available without forcing you to do something you do not want to do. It's hard to trust pain doctors and I trust him, I just wish I would of found him from the start.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor and the office claimed to not have my records my gastro doctor sent it repeatedly. I was not told this until I was sitting in front of Dallas Smith. He spoke down to me. I felt completely insignificant, and absolutely insulted. He advised me to get my records that most people bring...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He takes the time to listen never rushing and will pick the best procedure to take for the reason for the visit. I would recomnend him to everyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Smith is one of the few doctors left that actually treats you like a person and not just another number. The entire staff was pleasant. The staff at the outpatient surgery center that he he performs procedures in was fantastic.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Really poor customer service. I faxed my referral, and my insurance company sent the referral. Staff refuses to help. The management of this organization is a sad excuse. I am still in pain and they do not offer to help waiting customers. I don't even want to leave 1 star.
Are you Dr. Smith?